"You f'cked up your presidency," Graham to trump

True enough... and let's not forget that he gave tons of money to the Clintons over time...

RINO indeed... Trump's loyalty is to Trump... not the Republic... not the People... not the Constitution... not his employees and minions...

He has an extremely long and storied history of throwing his people under the bus the split-second they question him or stop being useful...

His co-defendants know this all too well and that's another reason why some of them are likely to "flip" on their former Lord and Master.

I don't think Trump has any belief structure whatsoever. Not political or religious. Money and cruelty are his goals.

You're the one in a cult. You still defend Biden who is a proven criminal.

Biden is not a proven criminal at all, any more than Clinton is a proven criminal. Given the dozens of investigations undertaken of their activities over the years - all without a single charge ever, it's obvious that they have been proven NOT to be criminals.

Unlike your great orange God, whose every investigation has lead to charges, impeachments, indictments, convictions, followed by pardons.

Andn even if both sides are the same (which they are not), I'd still go with the criminals who are smart enough not to get caught. Either way, Trump is a loser.

Biden is not a proven criminal at all, any more than Clinton is a proven criminal. Given the dozens of investigations undertaken of their activities over the years - all without a single charge ever, it's obvious that they have been proven NOT to be criminals.

Unlike your great orange God, whose every investigation has lead to charges, impeachments, indictments, convictions, followed by pardons.

Andn even if both sides are the same (which they are not), I'd still go with the criminals who are smart enough not to get caught. Either way, Trump is a loser.
Not getting caught is not proof that you aren't a criminal. It takes a low level of intelligence not to understand that.

Forum List

Back