Are You Willing To Take Up Arms If Trump Is Indicted???

The Klanocrats want there to be violence so that they can round-up people, arrest them and imprison them indefinitely.
Don't take the bait.
You don't understand.

'Bait' implies one worm in a sea of fish.

When this happens, it'll be a whole case full of cans of live worms dumping on one half gutted fish

Trump said to indict him would trigger “problems in this country the likes of which perhaps we’ve never seen before," Trump ominously warned.

He needs to be disqualified from running for president.
He knows damn well how those words will be interpreted by his zealots. He's leveraging that in order to intimidate the DOJ. Obviously.

Do we see him calling for calm? No. He'll be fine with any violence, no matter how destructive and deadly it is.

This is only about him. That's all he cares about.

He knows damn well how those words will be interpreted by his zealots.

Do we see him calling for calm? No. He'll be fine with any violence, no matter how destructive and deadly it is.

You need to relax.

He knows damn well how those words will be interpreted by his zealots. He's leveraging that in order to intimidate the DOJ. Obviously.

So?

Results count, mister.

Biden may be a saint (not) but his results are miserable.

And Trump may be an asshole, but his results are excellent.

Which do you prefer? Real results, or are you going to pat yourself on the back cause you succeeded in masturbating?

You want violence. You're such a GD lowlife filthy GD black pos

Your thugs BLM cause so much hate. You worthless GD fucking nigro
^ Triggered ^

Again, why are you morons so ashamed of your own rhetoric when I shine a light on it??

You really think your cult leader being indicted is the worse that happened before in this country??

Or is it when he says "problems like you never seen before" -- you know he is full of shit and that doesn't matter because you are full of shit too?

Trump said to indict him would trigger “problems in this country the likes of which perhaps we’ve never seen before," Trump ominously warned.

He needs to be disqualified from running for president.
but its ok for your buddy biden to call almost half the country terrorist?....

"On Thursday, in an interview with right-wing talk radio host Hugh Hewitt, former President Donald Trump appeared to issue a vague threat to the Justice Department against indicting him. "I think, if it happened, you'd have problems in this country the likes of which, perhaps, you have ever seen before," said Trump. "I don't think the people of the United States would stand for it."

When Hewitt asked Trump to elaborate, he said, "Big problems - I just don't think they'd stand for it," he added. "They will not sit still and stand for this ultimate of hoaxes." Additionally, Trump defended some aspects of his allies' plot to overthrow the results of the 2020 election, by claiming that it is "very common" for states to have a competing slate of "alternate" electors claiming the other candidate won. This is not true."

It is quite clear that if this Godly man is indicted by our evil federal law enforcement officials; that is essentially not just a declaration of war on America, it is basically an attack against God and Christianity as a whole.....and such an attack should be met with lethal force. You don't take back your country with weakness and cowardice, you take it back with strength and courage -- courage to shoot federal agents in the face if they dare touch a hair on the head of God's appointed leader. Also, what Trump is warning is mild; compared to threats made by Obama....Like when he called for the head of the FBI and DOJ to be executed if he was ever indicted. How about we put Antifa and BLM on stand-by to carry out assassinations if billionaires received one more tax cut -- funny how the media didn't report on the over 500 murders ordered by Hillary Clinton.

So as Trump warned, if he is indicted, there will be problems this country has never seen....worse than 9/11, worse than WW2, worse than the Civil War; hell, even worse than slavery itself.....and any amount of blood that is shed would be justified...no longer will we try to distance ourselves when some random nutjob decides he wants to blow up the National Archives Building in Fort Worth somewhere just because he stupidly believes the National Archives are enemies of America....because if that happens, it would be justified....if Dems want to avoid the problems and bloodshed unlike this country has ever seen -- I suggest they stop angering Trump and his supporters and do what it takes to keep them happy...including immediately returning him back to power by the end of the month, as foretold in the Bible.
Except, he never said any of that.

And Trump is using that to break the law. He feels he is above the law. And he is breaking the law and saying, "what you gonna do about it". No other president has ever done that. Don't push the envelope. Yea, Reagan didn't go to jail for the Iran Contra affair.

And none of that negates anything I've said...

And remember, it was Trump who started the lock her up shit.

Well, she deserved to be locked up. In fact, I lost a huge amount of respect for Trump when he decided not to go after her. The only reason I voted for Trump a second time was because i agreed with his border polices...

And it was Trump who made what he did a felony.

Um, no.

Trump has never had the power to enact a law making something a felony...

Oh, and relax. He won't go to jail. He just won't be able to run again for president. And that door I don't mind opening.

That's fine. Just remember you said that when it's a democrat in the crosshairs...

A corrupt president being impeached and thrown out of office should always be an option. Fucking nazis.

First, anytime someone throws out the "Nazi" card it signifies that the person doing it (in this case you) knows that you have nothing intelligent to offer the discussion.

Second, the democrat-led Senate had two chances to throw Trump out of office and they failed...

I sense that you people are not taking this seriously. This is the battle for America.
Gay Trannys,sluts and muzzies vs White evangelicals. Its coming.

Well, gays, trannys, sluts and muzzies (whatever the fuck those are) are afraid of guns.

They'll be easy to kill...

So, in what you posted, where'd he say violence would occur?
Cool, you are going to gaslight and play stupid...I am use to that from Trump sycophants....

Let's say Roy is being investigated by the FBI for something.....and he says, if I am indicted, my people won't stand for it and you will have problems like you have never seen before....would you take that as a threat?

Furthermore, when Trump said people wouldn't stand for him losing the election....I am sure you claimed that wasn't a threat....and then when people stormed the Capitol, you probably still claimed that wasn't an act of violence....

But if Biden refers to those people as semi-fascists....suddenly, that is violent and an act of war? Yall are absolute pussies

And none of that negates anything I've said...

Well, she deserved to be locked up. In fact, I lost a huge amount of respect for Trump when he decided not to go after her. The only reason I voted for Trump a second time was because i agreed with his border polices...

Um, no.

Trump has never had the power to enact a law making something a felony...

That's fine. Just remember you said that when it's a democrat in the crosshairs...

First, anytime someone throws out the "Nazi" card it signifies that the person doing it (in this case you) knows that you have nothing intelligent to offer the discussion.

Second, the democrat-led Senate had two chances to throw Trump out of office and they failed...

I lost a huge amount of respect for Trump when he decided not to go after her.

Thanks for letting me know you believe presidents (including your cult leader) decide who the FBI/DOJ should go after....because that is not how the rest of us believe it should work......Presidents are not Kings and should not have any say so whatsoever over who law enforcement "goes after" -- but thanks for letting us know you are A-OK with it..and you wonder why we call you fascists...

Um, no.

Trump has never had the power to enact a law making something a felony..

It's crazy how Trumpers just spout ignorance with so much confidence...I know you think Trump's only official presidential duties were holding rallies and trolling on Twitter -- but presidents do occasionally sign things into law....

"A bill that Donald Trump signed into law in 2018 could be used to punish the former president if he's found to have mishandled classified information after leaving office."

That bill was proposed primarily at the urging of Trump and others who were whining about Hillary not being prosecuted....the bill was meant for her, but ended up kicking him in the ass...which is cool, since folks like you believe him to be above the law anyway....like most fascists do...

Cool, you are going to gaslight and play stupid...I am use to that from Trump sycophants....

Let's say Roy is being investigated by the FBI for something.....and he says, if I am indicted, my people won't stand for it and you will have problems like you have never seen before....would you take that as a threat?

Furthermore, when Trump said people wouldn't stand for him losing the election....I am sure you claimed that wasn't a threat....and then when people stormed the Capitol, you probably still claimed that wasn't an act of violence....

But if Biden refers to those people as semi-fascists....suddenly, that is violent and an act of war? Yall are absolute pussies
You're making the mistake of thinking that your interpretation is the only way to read that.

I lost a huge amount of respect for Trump when he decided not to go after her.

Thanks for letting me know you believe presidents (including your cult leader) decide who the FBI/DOJ should go after....because that is not how the rest of us believe it should work......Presidents are not Kings and should not have any say so whatsoever over who law enforcement "goes after" -- but thanks for letting us know you are A-OK with it..and you wonder why we call you fascists...

Yet your worthless negro ass has no problem with Biden targeting Trump.
Get the fuck outta' here with your bullshit, Stymie...

Um, no.

Trump has never had the power to enact a law making something a felony..

It's crazy how Trumpers just spout ignorance with so much confidence...I know you think Trump's only official presidential duties were holding rallies and trolling on Twitter -- but presidents do occasionally sign things into law....

You truly are mentally retarded...

"A bill that Donald Trump signed into law in 2018 could be used to punish the former president if he's found to have mishandled classified information after leaving office."

That bill was proposed primarily at the urge of Trump and others who were whining about Hillary not being prosecuted....the bill was meant for her, but ended up kicking him in the ass...which is cool, since folks like you believe him to be above the law anyway....like most fascists do...

You'll die an old, welfare collectin' negro before you find any statement from me in which I say he is, or should be, above the law...

Yet your worthless negro ass has no problem with Biden targeting Trump.
Get the fuck outta' here with your bullshit, Stymie...

You truly are mentally retarded...

You'll die an old, welfare collectin' negro before you find any statement from me in which I say he is, or should be, above the law...
It's fun watching cucks like you talk from a safe place in a way that you would never talk face to face...guess that is the bitch in you...

On top of being bitch, you have not refuted a single thing I said....

Presidents do not DECIDE WHO the FBI and DOJ goes after......but to a dic sucking fascist such as yourself, that is exactly what you want your cult leader to have the power to do....that is why we call you fascists....

And instead of admitting you are a moron and didn't know that presidents actually do sign things into law -- you dodged it like a bitch and kept whining.....

It's fun watching cucks like you talk from a safe place in a way that you would never talk face to face...guess that is the bitch in you...

Clearly you know nothing about me.

I have a reputation for speaking my mind, and I don't give a shit if someone finds it offensive...

On top of being bitch, you have not refuted a single thing I said....

Sure I have.

You insist that I believe Trump is above the law.

I don't.

Consider your monkey ass "refuted"...

Presidents do not DECIDE WHO the FBI and DOJ goes after......but to a dic sucking fascist such as yourself, that is exactly what you want your cult leader to have the power to do....that is why we call you fascists....

But idiot little colored boys like you fully support Biden going after Trump.

You need to stop trying to come across as intelligent and get back on the porch...

And instead of admitting you are a moron and didn't know that presidents actually do sign things into law -- you dodged it like a bitch and kept whining.....

Sure, he signs it into law, but he can't do that unless Congress gets the wheels turning.

Dumbass negro...

Clearly you know nothing about me.

I have a reputation for speaking my mind, and I don't give a shit if someone finds it offensive...

Sure I have.

You insist that I believe Trump is above the law.

I don't.

Consider your monkey ass "refuted"...

But idiot little colored boys like you fully support Biden going after Trump.

You need to stop trying to come across as intelligent and get back on the porch...

Sure, he signs it into law, but he can't do that unless Congress gets the wheels turning.

Dumbass negro...
No, you do not talk like that face to face because you would get slapped to sleep...that is why fragile mediocre insecure cucks like you compensate for their fecklessness by talking shit from a safe space or living vicariously thru others.....

And since you think presidents do decide who to go after -- and that Biden decided to go after Trump -- that would make Trump even more of a weak bitch, because he failed to PROSECUTE a single person he had you dumb asses believing he would....

Must suck to be on the losing side of history for the last 150 years......no wonder all you are reduced to is talking shit online...it be like that when reality is doing a great job of kicking you in the ass

No, you do not talk like that face to face because you would get slapped to sleep...that is why fragile mediocre insecure cucks like you compensate for their fecklessness by talking shit from a safe space or living vicariously thru others.....

And here you are, doing the exact same thing you're accusing me of.

Bitch, I'd hit you so fuckin' hard you'd turn white...

And since you think presidents do decide who to go after -- and that Biden decided to go after Trump -- that would make Trump even more of a weak bitch, because he failed to PROSECUTE a single person he had you dumb asses believing he would....

And I've addressed that already.

And you're a special kind of retard if you think Biden isn't actively targeting Trump.

Is this you?

portrait-adult-bald-african-man-260nw-2129958605.jpg

Must suck to be on the losing side of history for the last 150 years......

Really?
This coming from a whiny negro who whines about how shitty other negroes have it in this country??

LOL!!!

no wonder all you are reduced to is talking shit online...it be like that when reality is doing a great job of kicking you in the ass

HAHAHA!! Again, all you've been doing is talking shit online.

But that's okay 'cause you're a blue-gum, right?

Go fuck yourself...

Forum List

Back