"You f'cked up your presidency," Graham to trump

"Thanks for proving you can’t think for yourself and you only read what you agree with."
Sad to say, this exchange is less productive than desired. I had hopes we could help poster Indeependent be a bit more informed, a bit more knowledgeable about the events leading up to, during, and after the January 6th attack on our legislators.

Instead, he resorts to insults. Again.
But, it is the internet. And he uses a fake name.
So no real harm. No real foul.

Nonetheless, it is not too late for poster Indeependent to watch the first three hearings (on YouTube or perhaps C-Span)......and, of course, to still catch today's hearing scheduled for 1pm.

We hope so. The forum is a better venue for learning when more posters are better informed.

Even an empty suit stuff full of shit makes a better President than Donald Trump.

Well alrighty then. Please feel free to explain to me which one of Trump's policies were responsible for your high inflation and CPI rates, your retirement accounts being drained away, the price of oil rising to $130 per barrel as it did, $5 per gallon national average for gasoline, shortages, supply line disruptions, millions of illegals swarming the border, an epidemic of crime and drugs, a dishonorable withdrawal from Afghanistan, a still-increasing trade imbalance with China, and a war in Ukraine that could go nuclear?

I'm all ears and we have all day.

Even an empty suit stuff full of shit makes a better President than Donald Trump.
Yeah, and every time partisans say things like this, we get another bag of shit.

There's a very simple solution to our electoral troubles: Stop voting for bags for bags of shit.

Well alrighty then. Please feel free to explain to me which one of Trump's policies were responsible for your high inflation and CPI rates, your retirement accounts being drained away, the price of oil rising to $130 per barrel as it did, $5 per gallon national average for gasoline, shortages, supply line disruptions, millions of illegals swarming the border, an epidemic of crime and drugs, a dishonorable withdrawal from Afghanistan, a still-increasing trade imbalance with China, and a war in Ukraine that could go nuclear?

I'm all ears and we have all day.

High inflation: closing the border and not letting illegals in to plant the crops, pick or process them

Gas Prices: Allowing OPEC to keep production levels low and drive up the price of gasoline in December of 2020.

Supply line disruptions: Tearing up all of your trade deals and telling American businesses to find "new supply lines", without trade deals to tell them where to look.

Millions swarming the border: Trump cancelled all prosecutions of companies hiring illegals, causing them to put out the "now hiring illegals" signs. Illegal immigration was the lowest in 50 years when he took office. Two years later he was declaring a national emergency.

The drug epidemic is due to Big Pharma flooding the market with opioids, which Trump did NOTHING about.

High inflation: closing the border and not letting illegals in to plant the crops, pick or process them

Gas Prices: Allowing OPEC to keep production levels low and drive up the price of gasoline in December of 2020.

Supply line disruptions: Tearing up all of your trade deals and telling American businesses to find "new supply lines", without trade deals to tell them where to look.

Millions swarming the border: Trump cancelled all prosecutions of companies hiring illegals, causing them to put out the "now hiring illegals" signs. Illegal immigration was the lowest in 50 years when he took office. Two years later he was declaring a national emergency.

The drug epidemic is due to Big Pharma flooding the market with opioids, which Trump did NOTHING about.

Well that was a feeble attempt, you got every one of those wrong.

Thank you for playing anyway.

Google “experts predicted trump crash 2016”
And find out how stupid you are.

Remember this???

Nobel Prize-winning economist Paul Krugman predicts a "global recession with no end in sight" if Donald Trump is elected president:

Steven Rattner: If ‘Trump Wins You Will See a Market Crash of Historic Proportions’​

Steven Rattner: If ‘Trump Wins You Will See a Market Crash of Historic Proportions’

This is who Liberals/Democrats give Nobel Prizes to.

Remember this???

Nobel Prize-winning economist Paul Krugman predicts a "global recession with no end in sight" if Donald Trump is elected president:

Steven Rattner: If ‘Trump Wins You Will See a Market Crash of Historic Proportions’​

Steven Rattner: If ‘Trump Wins You Will See a Market Crash of Historic Proportions’

This is who Liberals/Democrats give Nobel Prizes to.

Are you saying the pandemic crash wasn't all of those things?????? You really are an idiot.

You didn't even bother to respond other than to deny the facts. Talk about feeble.

I'm not going to respond to your idiotic conspiracy theories, other than saying I'm mildly surprised. I figured you would have at least parroted your own party's explanation for their failures, which is "Putin" and "greedy oil companies."

Apparently you don't buy their explanation either. :laughing0301:

Where do people like this yahoo, wild bill, come from. The Republicans have many who could lead them.
Why do they choose to back an immoral, egomaniac whose goal is to increase his power and wealth. He is using the dumbasses who buy his lies. I am sure he is laughing at wild bill, behind closed doors. Con men do not respect those they con.
Thats hilarious coming from a Biden ass kisser...lol

Trump is a rino. He didn't register to vote until he was 45 and has changed parties 5 times.
True enough... and let's not forget that he gave tons of money to the Clintons over time...

RINO indeed... Trump's loyalty is to Trump... not the Republic... not the People... not the Constitution... not his employees and minions...

He has an extremely long and storied history of throwing his people under the bus the split-second they question him or stop being useful...

His co-defendants know this all too well and that's another reason why some of them are likely to "flip" on their former Lord and Master.

Forum List

Back