Jeff sessions is standing up to Donald Trump, can you believe it?

Trump has himself to blame for making a crook like Jeff Sessions AG to begin with.
His main interest was in beefing up civil forfeiture laws making it easier for the police to rob
people blind and naked.

Donald Trump has been the worst president this country has ever had. Just the way heā€™s mismanaged this pandemic proves it.
he didnā€™t build a great economy. He took over Obamaā€™s great economy and ruined it.
Tell me what was "great" about Obamaa's economy? The way it was so pitifully under powered and feeble?
Growth was meager at best and what there was Obama fought against it tooth and nail.

ā€œLook, I know your anger, but recusal was required by law. I did my duty & you're damn fortunate I did. It protected the rule of law & resulted in your exoneration. Your personal feelings don't dictate who Alabama picks as their senator, the people of Alabama do,ā€ Sessions tweeted late Friday night.

They may be tiny, but theyā€™re there. This guy has balls.
Jeff Sessions standing up to Donald Trump?
Who wouldā€™ve thought it?

sessions is a disgusting old fool

he not only betrayed trump but trump voters all over America
:yourpointsmile:

ā€œLook, I know your anger, but recusal was required by law. I did my duty & you're damn fortunate I did. It protected the rule of law & resulted in your exoneration. Your personal feelings don't dictate who Alabama picks as their senator, the people of Alabama do,ā€ Sessions tweeted late Friday night.

It's easy to stand up to Trump, it would have been nice if he had stood up to the democrats and the obama minions attacking Trump with their coup...

The Sessions matter is an example of Donald Trump at his worst. Sessions made a rational judgment call to recuse himself, and Donald Trump disagreed. In fact Trump blames the whole "Russia collusion" episode on Sessions' decision, which conclusion is not particularly rational. If Sessions had not recused, and had quashed the whole DOJ investigation, not much would have changed, as Congress would have made it into a three-ring circus, as they did with the Ukraine-QPQ fiasco later on.

The President doesn't do anything gracefully. It is not in him. His continued antagonism toward Sessions - an excellent Republican public servant - is grotesque.

But he remains the best fucking U.S. President of the past 100 years. Go figure.

No....he fell for the trick by the democrats and now you, like the other idiots should know there was no Russian collusion between Trump and Russia, it was all for hilary............and he let them take out Flynn....he was an idiot and Trump should have replaced him.

Sessions did not have to recuse himself
Well, you will have to excuse me if i don't take a Trump U graduate's word on that.
Interested parties could have moved to impeach Sessions or found a compliant obama judge for a ruling

which was all within the law

and sessions had every right to remain AG till legally removed
Yet Sessions followed the law and did what everyone agrees was the right thing. Well, everyone except trump and his diehard cultists.

So again, loyalty to trump comes above loyalty to the country and its laws, for the cult. Everyone sees this.
Not everyone agrees

only confirmed trump haters
No, it is, indeed, everyone. You cultists cant see outside your bubble.

Well, you will have to excuse me if i don't take a Trump U graduate's word on that.
Interested parties could have moved to impeach Sessions or found a compliant obama judge for a ruling

Yet Sessions followed the law and did what everyone agrees was the right thing. Well, everyone except trump and his diehard cultists.

So again, loyalty to trump comes above loyalty to the country and its laws, for the cult. Everyone sees this.
Not everyone agrees

Not everyone

not even close

Not everyone agrees

Not everyone

not even close
Like i said...the bubble...

Sessions is fighting for his political life.

Won't do any good, though. He committed political suicide when he threw in with tRump. Everyone tRump associates with ends up unemployable.

Not everyone agrees

Not everyone

not even close
Like i said...the bubble...
Hardly

There are Republicans that to this day believe trump university wasnā€™t a scam, but an institution of higher learning.

and they believe the Trump foundation wasnā€™t a criminal organization, but one of the worlds top rated charity organizations.

they even believe that the Trump health network wasnā€™t a pyramid scheme, but a way to keep Americans healthy.

thereā€™s no way to get through to these people.
The only thing we can do to save the country is to defeat them at the ballot box.

and they believe the Trump foundation wasnā€™t a criminal organization, but one of the worlds top rated charity organizations.
It was no less legit than the pay-for-play shakedown scheme the clintons were running

It was no less legit than the pay-for-play shakedown scheme the clintons were running
Which, clearly, you think was fine and dandy. Because we all know a severely brainwashed cultist like you is not going to admit the fraud president is a fraud.

Which, clearly, you think was fine and dandy. Because we all know a severely brainwashed cultist like you is not going to admit the fraud president is a fraud.
I think trump did it just to be a good lib

which true of many celiberty charities

I think trump did it just to be a good lib

which true of many celiberty charities
haha, and right back into the fetal position you go. Suck that thumb....

If Trump would open his fly today, Sessions would come running.

I was thinking exactly the same thing, but now Iā€™m not so sure.
Trump may have a 90% approval rating among Republicans, but the Midwest and the deep South and Appalachia which are trumps base are about to get hit with a prairie fire they canā€™t even imagine.
itā€™s one thing to support President Donald Trump and another thing to support President Donald ā€œyou killed my grandparentsā€œ Trump.

I was thinking exactly the same thing, but now Iā€™m not so sure.
Trump may have a 90% approval rating among Republicans, but the Midwest and the deep South and Appalachia which are trumps base are about to get hit with a prairie fire they canā€™t even imagine.
itā€™s one thing to support President Donald Trump and another thing to support President Donald ā€œyou killed my grandparentsā€œ Trump.
Do you know the polling numbers for that senate race.

Forum List

Back