Jeb Bush, by the rich, for the rich

Of course, Jebby is owned by the rich as are nearly all the rest of the candidates in both parties. The one exception is Trump and for that he must and will be destroyed.

The oligarchy demands both parties nominate the 'right' candidate. It is amazing how easily they can dupe millions of Americans into meeting their demands.
Why won't you Republican voters unite and nominate trump like we took it away from hillary and gave it to Obama?

It is only Republican votes fault if trump doesn't get the nominee.

But thanks for admitting the rich control our politicians. Now if you can admit the rich tanked the economy in 2007 not poor people.

No....corrupt politicians tanked the economy by pushing bad loans on liveks........and you guys want to give them even more of your money...that is the funny part.....you bitch in thread after thread about corrupt Republicans and you want to give those same corrupt republicans more money to steal, waste, lose and give to their corporate buddies.....

we at least don't want to give them more money....why the fuck do you want to keep giving them more and more of your hard earned money...does that make any fucking sense....? It must because you keep pushing for it....

I don't want to give more of my money you do. If you vote GOP you agree they pay too many taxes. That means if they pay less taxes they've shifted the tax burden on you and I.

You don't realize the takers they're referring to are you and your neighbors.

Really....the republicans tax more than the democrats......what did bernie sanders say...he wanted the tax rate to go to 90%......you guys...do you ever think before you post....
But you are right the GOP taxes us more. You have to realize when GOP says they want less taxes they mean for the rich not you.

The GOP in Michigan cut taxes on the rich now want to raise sales tax to pay for roads.

You god damn stupid Republicans can't see they shifted the tax burden from the rich unto you. Amazing
What world do you live in? Do you even pay taxes? God Damn cook county Illinois is going to 10.25% sales tax, South Carolina is 6%

Please tell me what alternative universe you live in?

Everything I post about obama is the truth as well.....I could care less about money in politics...as long as we know where it comes from....and with the way the left is attacking private citizens with the IRS, and the other government agencies I am loosing my concern on that as well......

Money drives politics.....and if you limit campaign donations you limit the little guy from getting into politics.....you are pointing out where bush gets his money...good...now people can decide.....you can post whatever you want and I support that...

Fine, you don't have a problem with politicians having been bought by people, as long as you know who has bought them.

No wonder the Republican Party is full of people getting elected who have been bought by big business.

I wonder why you don't care that your vote is meaningless though.

And hilary hasn't been bought already? Or obama? Hilary will sell to the highest bidder....and already has.......
You'll think that even though she's raised more from the middle class than all the GOP combined.

But why should you dumb middle class voters donate? The koch brothers got you. They also have our best interests in mind too. Lol

The unions donate far more than the Koch's do and they are bankrupting all these states.......and do you really think the clinton foundation is filled with donations from the middle class...?
Who else advocates for workers besides unions?

Why doesn't Ford move to Mississippi a non union state instead of mexico?

Don't defend citizens united then cry about the Clinton foundation.

What does citizens United have to do with Hilary breaking the law and using her office as Secretary of State to take bribes through her foundation?

Of course, Jebby is owned by the rich as are nearly all the rest of the candidates in both parties. The one exception is Trump and for that he must and will be destroyed.

The oligarchy demands both parties nominate the 'right' candidate. It is amazing how easily they can dupe millions of Americans into meeting their demands.
Why won't you Republican voters unite and nominate trump like we took it away from hillary and gave it to Obama?

But thanks for admitting the rich control our politicians. Now if you can admit the rich tanked the economy in 2007 not poor people.

No....corrupt politicians tanked the economy by pushing bad loans on banks........and you guys want to give them even more of your money...that is the funny part.....you bitch in thread after thread about corrupt Republicans and you want to give those same corrupt republicans more money to steal, waste, lose and give to their corporate buddies.....

we at least don't want to give them more money....why the fuck do you want to keep giving them more and more of your hard earned money...does that make any fucking sense....? It must because you keep pushing for it....

I don't want to give more of my money you do. If you vote GOP you agree they pay too many taxes. That means if they pay less taxes they've shifted the tax burden on you and I.

Really....the republicans tax more than the democrats......what did bernie sanders say...he wanted the tax rate to go to 90%......you guys...do you ever think before you post....
But you are right the GOP taxes us more. You have to realize when GOP says they want less taxes they mean for the rich not you.

The GOP in Michigan cut taxes on the rich now want to raise sales tax to pay for roads.

You god damn stupid Republicans can't see they shifted the tax burden from the rich unto you. Amazing

a sales tax is a fairer tax...you don't have to pay it if you don't buy things....an income tax takes money directly from what you earn.

If you don't believe it, then why are you doing us a favor by continually bashing Bush?

You seem to be making assumptions again, like the assumption that I give a damn about your petty partisan fighting team games.

the right will get Bush and they will like it.

remember how much the right hated robmoney until they loved him?

Will Bush invade Iran? Obama has made it a bit harder, but they might try. How many US Soldiers's lives is it worth to get what they want?
Gimme a break, Barack Obama has more blood on his hands than anyone since Adolph Hitler.

Right, that would be because he was born in Kenya and has secretly been slaughtering the vermin that lives in DC. No, wait, they're still running the country, must be because Obama's a Commie, right? Or how about he has blood on his hands because he's a JEW, yes, that must be it, a MUSLIM JEW COMMIE FROM KENYA.

Got it.

No I'm going to clean my face and hope all that bullshit will wipe off.

No....corrupt politicians tanked the economy by pushing bad loans on banks........and you guys want to give them even more of your money...that is the funny part.....you bitch in thread after thread about corrupt Republicans and you want to give those same corrupt republicans more money to steal, waste, lose and give to their corporate buddies.....

a sales tax is a fairer tax...you don't have to pay it if you don't buy things....an income tax takes money directly from what you earn.
good point, liberals are always pro choice

Well dump the income tax and have a national sales tax instead

Jeb Bush is doing really well with his donations. So well that he's even stopped people giving him more than $1 million dollars. Maybe this is a way of Bush trying to look like he hasn't be bought by big money, but as the article says, only 475 individuals have ever made a donation of more than $1 million since 1989. But hey, it may not even be true information. Just Jeb Bush trying to scare off the opposition.

Jeb Bush Caps Donations at 1 Million. Umm OpenSecrets Blog

Anyone who supports Jeb Bush is clearly someone who supports big money controlling politics in DC.

Rich people love Jeb Bush The proof is in his campaign donations - Salon.com

"Rich people absolutely love Jeb Bush. "

"The bulk of Jeb’s operation, infamously, will be run through his Right to Rise super PAC, which has raised approximately $103 million dollars. That money will be spent on voter outreach, data gathering, and all that boring stuff, but especially on advertisements hammering the crap out of anyone who dares nip Jeb Bush’s heels throughout the lengthy primary season."

"right to rise" as in, Bush feels he has a right to rise to the presidency.

But the important thing here is "advertisements", or as people without rose tinted glasses put it, "telling stupid people what to think".

"As the Washington Post reported, “Bush’s campaign received $368,000 from small donors – less than the $390,000 the candidate himself donated to his own campaign.” Bush’s own personal donation is thrown in there to cover for his “testing-the-waters” period — i.e., to cover up all the traveling expenses he made when he was pretending that he hadn’t decided whether to run or not."

So, poor people gave Jeb Bush $368,000, Jeb Bush gave Jeb Bush $390,000 and rich people plugged in the rest of the $11 million his official campaign has got and probably most of the $103 million is Super PAC has raised so far.

So. If you want to be run by big money for big money and screw anyone who earns under $10 million a year, vote for another Bush (or if you're just a person with a fetish for Bush, rather than the other candidate Shaven, then you go ahead of get some Bush).
Hillary Clinton. By the Clintons, for the Climtons. Never let a poor man cross your path.

good point, liberals are always pro choice

Well dump the income tax and have a national sales tax instead
Thats probably what the rich want. It probably means they pay less otherwise why would they want it?

And that would mean you'd have to pay more. Because if the rich pay less someone's gotta pick up the slack.

I hope a Republican wins so we can see the debt double on them just like it did bush bush and Reagan. Clinton had a surplus Obama was saddles with Bush's debt.

Nancy Pelosi, John Kerry, Hillary Clinton, Harry Reid are all owned by the same rich people. The difference is that Jeb Bush does not fuck over small business entrepreneurs and The Middle Class.

It doesn't matter what policies they have, does it? At the end of the day their big policies are going to be all about those who pay them the money.

Would these people "fuck over small business entrepreneurs and The Middle Class"? I don't know.

I know Bush dubya managed to fuck 'em over by making a nice old recession born out of war and a desire to pump the economy for his own gains.

Ask a small business entrepreneur who has fucked them over? Who has increased their costs with taxes, regulations, and unlimited liability? Small business entrepreneurs will tell you that recessions happen. They will also tell you which policies pull US out of recessions faster. As for Middle Class, ask any Middle Class member if their take home pay has increased or decreased over the past 8 years? Ask them about their healthcare costs? Increase or decrease?

Nancy Pelosi, John Kerry, Hillary Clinton, Harry Reid are all owned by the same rich people. The difference is that Jeb Bush does not fuck over small business entrepreneurs and The Middle Class.

It doesn't matter what policies they have, does it? At the end of the day their big policies are going to be all about those who pay them the money.

Would these people "fuck over small business entrepreneurs and The Middle Class"? I don't know.

I know Bush dubya managed to fuck 'em over by making a nice old recession born out of war and a desire to pump the economy for his own gains.

Ask a small business entrepreneur who has fucked them over? Who has increased their costs with taxes, regulations, and unlimited liability? Small business entrepreneurs will tell you that recessions happen. They will also tell you which policies pull US out of recessions faster. As for Middle Class, ask any Middle Class member if their take home pay has increased or decreased over the past 8 years? Ask them about their healthcare costs? Increase or decrease?

You use the term "fucked them over", as if things don't need to be paid for.

Small businessmen and women might tell you stuff. They might tell you a whole load of rubbish too, they are just normal people. On here you'll get right wingers and they'll tell you that Bush didn't invade Iraq if you ask them.

Which policies pull you out of recession faster? Even economists don't really know.

The fact that Bush put taxes down, but had a big war to pay for. How did it get paid for? It got paid in recession. Business owners might tell you recessions come and go, but the 2nd largest recession in US history doesn't just come and go, it comes and stays. The fact that this came about because of Bush's wars.

You know, it's all very well and good the right talking themselves up, but recessions often happen in different severities, and this often happens because a country has been whittling its money away on wars.

You use the term "fucked them over", as if things don't need to be paid for.

Small businessmen and women might tell you stuff. They might tell you a whole load of rubbish too, they are just normal people. On here you'll get right wingers and they'll tell you that Bush didn't invade Iraq if you ask them.

Which policies pull you out of recession faster? Even economists don't really know.

The fact that Bush put taxes down, but had a big war to pay for. How did it get paid for? It got paid in recession. Business owners might tell you recessions come and go, but the 2nd largest recession in US history doesn't just come and go, it comes and stays. The fact that this came about because of Bush's wars.

You know, it's all very well and good the right talking themselves up, but recessions often happen in different severities, and this often happens because a country has been whittling its money away on wars.

Regardless of severity of recessions, large or small, an economic policy rooted in lower corporate taxes, lower regulation and mandates, and lower corporate liability is going to have a more positive impact on improving the economy.

Forum List

Back