Jeb Bush, by the rich, for the rich

frigidweirdo

Diamond Member
Mar 7, 2014
Jeb Bush is doing really well with his donations. So well that he's even stopped people giving him more than $1 million dollars. Maybe this is a way of Bush trying to look like he hasn't be bought by big money, but as the article says, only 475 individuals have ever made a donation of more than $1 million since 1989. But hey, it may not even be true information. Just Jeb Bush trying to scare off the opposition.

Jeb Bush Caps Donations at 1 Million. Umm OpenSecrets Blog

Anyone who supports Jeb Bush is clearly someone who supports big money controlling politics in DC.

Rich people love Jeb Bush The proof is in his campaign donations - Salon.com

"Rich people absolutely love Jeb Bush. "

"The bulk of Jeb’s operation, infamously, will be run through his Right to Rise super PAC, which has raised approximately $103 million dollars. That money will be spent on voter outreach, data gathering, and all that boring stuff, but especially on advertisements hammering the crap out of anyone who dares nip Jeb Bush’s heels throughout the lengthy primary season."

"right to rise" as in, Bush feels he has a right to rise to the presidency.

But the important thing here is "advertisements", or as people without rose tinted glasses put it, "telling stupid people what to think".

"As the Washington Post reported, “Bush’s campaign received $368,000 from small donors – less than the $390,000 the candidate himself donated to his own campaign.” Bush’s own personal donation is thrown in there to cover for his “testing-the-waters” period — i.e., to cover up all the traveling expenses he made when he was pretending that he hadn’t decided whether to run or not."

So, poor people gave Jeb Bush $368,000, Jeb Bush gave Jeb Bush $390,000 and rich people plugged in the rest of the $11 million his official campaign has got and probably most of the $103 million is Super PAC has raised so far.

So. If you want to be run by big money for big money and screw anyone who earns under $10 million a year, vote for another Bush (or if you're just a person with a fetish for Bush, rather than the other candidate Shaven, then you go ahead of get some Bush).

Of course, Jebby is owned by the rich as are nearly all the rest of the candidates in both parties. The one exception is Trump and for that he must and will be destroyed.

The oligarchy demands both parties nominate the 'right' candidate. It is amazing how easily they can dupe millions of Americans into meeting their demands.

Jeb Bush is doing really well with his donations. So well that he's even stopped people giving him more than $1 million dollars. Maybe this is a way of Bush trying to look like he hasn't be bought by big money, but as the article says, only 475 individuals have ever made a donation of more than $1 million since 1989. But hey, it may not even be true information. Just Jeb Bush trying to scare off the opposition.

Anyone who supports Jeb Bush is clearly someone who supports big money controlling politics in DC.

"The bulk of Jeb’s operation, infamously, will be run through his Right to Rise super PAC, which has raised approximately $103 million dollars. That money will be spent on voter outreach, data gathering, and all that boring stuff, but especially on advertisements hammering the crap out of anyone who dares nip Jeb Bush’s heels throughout the lengthy primary season."

But the important thing here is "advertisements", or as people without rose tinted glasses put it, "telling stupid people what to think".

"As the Washington Post reported, “Bush’s campaign received $368,000 from small donors – less than the $390,000 the candidate himself donated to his own campaign.” Bush’s own personal donation is thrown in there to cover for his “testing-the-waters” period — i.e., to cover up all the traveling expenses he made when he was pretending that he hadn’t decided whether to run or not."

So, poor people gave Jeb Bush $368,000, Jeb Bush gave Jeb Bush $390,000 and rich people plugged in the rest of the $11 million his official campaign has got and probably most of the $103 million is Super PAC has raised so far.

So. If you want to be run by big money for big money and screw anyone who earns under $10 million a year, vote for another Bush (or if you're just a person with a fetish for Bush, rather than the other candidate Shaven, then you go ahead of get some Bush).
OH, STFU, with Hillary selling influence at $250,000+ per speech, that shit ain't gonna fly.

Of course, Jebby is owned by the rich as are nearly all the rest of the candidates in both parties. The one exception is Trump and for that he must and will be destroyed.

The oligarchy demands both parties nominate the 'right' candidate. It is amazing how easily they can dupe millions of Americans into meeting their demands.

Yeah, Jeb seems to be the man for the rich, some other rich seem to favor a few others. But you can bet Bush will be there, more or less.

OH, STFU, with Hillary selling influence at $250,000+ per speech, that shit ain't gonna fly.

Did I say Hillary wasn't also liked by some rich people? However I don't think she'll be president, simply because she won't get all the fund raising and be able to tell people what to think nearly as much as people like Bush.

But yeah, most of the crowd, Dem or Rep, have been bought.

Did I say Hillary wasn't also liked by some rich people? However I don't think she'll be president, simply because she won't get all the fund raising and be able to tell people what to think nearly as much as people like Bush.

Of course they are brought. This has been true of presidential candidates for many decades. Until we get money out of politics, if ever, it will continue. The government is and has been of rich, by the rich, and for the rich...amazingly millions of Americans do not know this self evident truth.

And the Clintons are owned By foreigners and their governments just like Obama is

no bitch about them?
I don't think it matters whether the owners are Americans or foreigners. The wealthy elite are not nationalists. They are internationalists.

And the Clintons are owned By foreigners and their governments just like Obama is

no bitch about them?

Er... who exactly owns Obama from a foreign country then? Or maybe you're just making that up.

the only people who want the rubio/bush cabal to be president are the illegal lovers.

Since most of the candidates have been bought, I would assume you find Trump refreshing.

Keep electing "business friendly" candidates while calling anyone who claims to give a shit about the working class bad names, that will help. Trump is pro-plutocrat as much as any of them and his candidacy is nothing but a stunt.

Keep electing "business friendly" candidates while calling anyone who claims to give a shit about the working class bad names, that will help. Trump is pro-plutocrat as much as any of them and his candidacy is nothing but a stunt.
Trump is a stunt is exactly what your media tells you. Why believe them when they lie often?
Is there a candidate in the race that is realy for the working class?

Trump is a stunt is exactly what your media tells you. Why believe them when they lie often?
Is there a candidate in the race that is realy for the working class?

When Trump runs over a predetermined amount of his own cash he will bow out. I guarantee he will be gone before the first primary.

Bernie Sanders is a genuine populist but I am under no illusion that he has a good chance of winning the nomination.

the right will get Bush and they will like it.

remember how much the right hated robmoney until they loved him?

They all have big money behind them and all have their big donors.
The koch bros are all in behind Scott Walker who I personally wouldnt spit on

Since most of the candidates have been bought, I would assume you find Trump refreshing.

Only Trump doesn't need to be bought, he's already big money.

Go fuck yourself op if you want to imply Hillary is poor

Stupid ass ignorant thread.

the right will get Bush and they will like it.

remember how much the right hated robmoney until they loved him?

Will Bush invade Iran? Obama has made it a bit harder, but they might try. How many US Soldiers's lives is it worth to get what they want?

Forum List

Back