Jeb Bush, by the rich, for the rich

Nancy Pelosi, John Kerry, Hillary Clinton, Harry Reid are all owned by the same rich people. The difference is that Jeb Bush does not fuck over small business entrepreneurs and The Middle Class.

It doesn't matter what policies they have, does it? At the end of the day their big policies are going to be all about those who pay them the money.

Would these people "fuck over small business entrepreneurs and The Middle Class"? I don't know.

I know Bush dubya managed to fuck 'em over by making a nice old recession born out of war and a desire to pump the economy for his own gains.

Jeb Bush is doing really well with his donations. So well that he's even stopped people giving him more than $1 million dollars. Maybe this is a way of Bush trying to look like he hasn't be bought by big money, but as the article says, only 475 individuals have ever made a donation of more than $1 million since 1989. But hey, it may not even be true information. Just Jeb Bush trying to scare off the opposition.

Jeb Bush Caps Donations at 1 Million. Umm OpenSecrets Blog

Anyone who supports Jeb Bush is clearly someone who supports big money controlling politics in DC.

Rich people love Jeb Bush The proof is in his campaign donations - Salon.com

"Rich people absolutely love Jeb Bush. "

"The bulk of Jeb’s operation, infamously, will be run through his Right to Rise super PAC, which has raised approximately $103 million dollars. That money will be spent on voter outreach, data gathering, and all that boring stuff, but especially on advertisements hammering the crap out of anyone who dares nip Jeb Bush’s heels throughout the lengthy primary season."

"right to rise" as in, Bush feels he has a right to rise to the presidency.

But the important thing here is "advertisements", or as people without rose tinted glasses put it, "telling stupid people what to think".

"As the Washington Post reported, “Bush’s campaign received $368,000 from small donors – less than the $390,000 the candidate himself donated to his own campaign.” Bush’s own personal donation is thrown in there to cover for his “testing-the-waters” period — i.e., to cover up all the traveling expenses he made when he was pretending that he hadn’t decided whether to run or not."

So, poor people gave Jeb Bush $368,000, Jeb Bush gave Jeb Bush $390,000 and rich people plugged in the rest of the $11 million his official campaign has got and probably most of the $103 million is Super PAC has raised so far.

So. If you want to be run by big money for big money and screw anyone who earns under $10 million a year, vote for another Bush (or if you're just a person with a fetish for Bush, rather than the other candidate Shaven, then you go ahead of get some Bush).

Oh....I thought you were talking about hilary clinton taking money from foreign governments for her personal use under the clinton foundation, or barak obama's friend Tony Rezko....who just got out of jail......

Oh....I thought you were talking about hilary clinton taking money from foreign governments for her personal use under the clinton foundation, or barak obama's friend Tony Rezko....who just got out of jail......

I was thinking of doing other politicians too. However this one is about Bush. Deflecting doesn't take away from the fact that Bush is a rich puppet, does it?

I was thinking of doing other politicians too. However this one is about Bush. Deflecting doesn't take away from the fact that Bush is a rich puppet, does it?

Yeah...he isn't my guy.....and of the lesser of two evils any republican will do less government than hilary and her rapist husband will....

And the Clintons are owned By foreigners and their governments just like Obama is

no bitch about them?

Er... who exactly owns Obama from a foreign country then? Or maybe you're just making that up.

Wait till he sets up his foundation.....when he gets out of office, then we will know........

So, this whole thing is based around you people not knowing anything.

The whole Republican attacks on Obama have been based on "the fact" that he was "born in Kenya" and all that nonsense, oh, and that he's "a Communist", so clearly he's getting money from abroad.

Er....

Everything I wrote about Bush is based on the truth.

Yeah...he isn't my guy.....and of the lesser of two evils any republican will do less government than hilary and her rapist husband will....

Less government, more ranch time, even though one of the big Republican attacks on Obama is that he plays golf for too long, and another is that he goes on holiday. Er...... how contradictory is that.

Again, you're not talking about issues, you're just attacking, and it's boring. I don't like either the reps or the dems, so why are you coming here whingeing about this?

And the Clintons are owned By foreigners and their governments just like Obama is

no bitch about them?

Er... who exactly owns Obama from a foreign country then? Or maybe you're just making that up.

Wait till he sets up his foundation.....when he gets out of office, then we will know........

The whole Republican attacks on Obama have been based on "the fact" that he was "born in Kenya" and all that nonsense, oh, and that he's "a Communist", so clearly he's getting money from abroad.

Er....

Really.....the opposition to obama had nothing to do with his trying to pass obamacare, ruining the military, his connections to left wing domestic, anti American terrorists, his disasterous foreign policy...

See, you are the racist....you only see race.....obama's black, so to you anyone who opposes him is a racist....because he is black....

We oppose obama because of his anti American, leftwing policies......moron...

And his mother was a communist, as was Frank marshal davis, two of the biggest influences in his life...his good friend and domestic terrorist bill ayers...communist.....as is his wife bernadine dorhn...he is surrounded by left wing types...

no bitch about them?

Er....

Everything I post about obama is the truth as well.....I could care less about money in politics...as long as we know where it comes from....and with the way the left is attacking private citizens with the IRS, and the other government agencies I am loosing my concern on that as well......

Money drives politics.....and if you limit campaign donations you limit the little guy from getting into politics.....you are pointing out where bush gets his money...good...now people can decide.....you can post whatever you want and I support that...

Jeb Bush promises to restore 4% GDP growth if you elect him. If you believe that, then you deserve to starve to death.

If you believe that getting rid of millions of public sector jobs and defunding infrastructure, science and r&d is going to grow the economy...Well, you maybe a fucking idiot.

getting rid of public sector jobs is a good start...and have you ever looked at these infrastructure projects...and how corrupt they are...and I always laugh when I see that shrimp on the treadmill and think how many millions of dollars went into that research......

Give me a break......

Of course, Jebby is owned by the rich as are nearly all the rest of the candidates in both parties. The one exception is Trump and for that he must and will be destroyed.

The oligarchy demands both parties nominate the 'right' candidate. It is amazing how easily they can dupe millions of Americans into meeting their demands.
Why won't you Republican voters unite and nominate trump like we took it away from hillary and gave it to Obama?

It is only Republican voters fault if trump doesn't get the nominee.

But thanks for admitting the rich control our politicians. Now if you can admit the rich tanked the economy in 2007 not poor people.

Of course, Jebby is owned by the rich as are nearly all the rest of the candidates in both parties. The one exception is Trump and for that he must and will be destroyed.

The oligarchy demands both parties nominate the 'right' candidate. It is amazing how easily they can dupe millions of Americans into meeting their demands.
Why won't you Republican voters unite and nominate trump like we took it away from hillary and gave it to Obama?

It is only Republican votes fault if trump doesn't get the nominee.

But thanks for admitting the rich control our politicians. Now if you can admit the rich tanked the economy in 2007 not poor people.

No....corrupt politicians tanked the economy by pushing bad loans on banks........and you guys want to give them even more of your money...that is the funny part.....you bitch in thread after thread about corrupt Republicans and you want to give those same corrupt republicans more money to steal, waste, lose and give to their corporate buddies.....

we at least don't want to give them more money....why the fuck do you want to keep giving them more and more of your hard earned money...does that make any fucking sense....? It must because you keep pushing for it....

no bitch about them?

Er....

Really.....the opposition to obama had nothing to do with his trying to pass obamacare, ruining the military, his connections to left wing domestic, anti American terrorists, his disasterous foreign policy...

See, you are the racist....you only see race.....obama's black, so to you anyone who opposes him is a racist....because he is black....

We oppose obama because of his anti American, leftwing policies......moron...

And his mother was a communist, as was Frank marshal davis, two of the biggest influences in his life...his good friend and domestic terrorist bill ayers...communist.....as is his wife bernadine dorhn...he is surrounded by left wing types...

What? Why are you taking a thread about Bush and simply ignoring Bush and slamming anyone you feel like slamming?

You're managed to go from Bush to somehow I'm a racist because this thread is about Bush.

Dude, sometimes you have to know when to stop simply being a parrot.

no bitch about them?

Er....

Everything I post about obama is the truth as well.....I could care less about money in politics...as long as we know where it comes from....and with the way the left is attacking private citizens with the IRS, and the other government agencies I am loosing my concern on that as well......

Money drives politics.....and if you limit campaign donations you limit the little guy from getting into politics.....you are pointing out where bush gets his money...good...now people can decide.....you can post whatever you want and I support that...

Fine, you don't have a problem with politicians having been bought by people, as long as you know who has bought them.

No wonder the Republican Party is full of people getting elected who have been bought by big business.

I wonder why you don't care that your vote is meaningless though.

No....corrupt politicians tanked the economy by pushing bad loans on banks........and you guys want to give them even more of your money...that is the funny part.....you bitch in thread after thread about corrupt Republicans and you want to give those same corrupt republicans more money to steal, waste, lose and give to their corporate buddies.....

we at least don't want to give them more money....why the fuck do you want to keep giving them more and more of your hard earned money...does that make any fucking sense....? It must because you keep pushing for it....
I'm going to stop you on your first point. Those weren't bad mortgage loans till all our jobs went overseas. Hard to make a house payment when you work at Walmart now not Ford. And why doesn't Ford go to Mississippi instead of mexico?

And it was countrywide Citibank and bank of america that cheated. You'll always blame government never your master who you worship more than God.

no bitch about them?

Er....

Fine, you don't have a problem with politicians having been bought by people, as long as you know who has bought them.

No wonder the Republican Party is full of people getting elected who have been bought by big business.

I wonder why you don't care that your vote is meaningless though.

And hilary hasn't been bought already? Or obama? Hilary will sell to the highest bidder....and already has.......

I'm going to stop you on your first point. Those weren't bad mortgage loans till all our jobs went overseas. Hard to make a house payment when you work at Walmart now not Ford. And why doesn't Ford go to Mississippi instead of mexico?

And it was countrywide Citibank and bank of america that cheated. You'll always blame government never your master who you worship more than God.

Nope...they went to people the banks wouldn't give loans to...but were pressured to because of clinton and reno.....and who was supposed to be monitoring this set up....the very politicians you worship and want to give more of your money to.....

Forum List

Back