Jared Kushner's company fined $3.25 million in lawsuit - NYT

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
The reason for the fine was that tenants were charged with illegal fees by the company and were subjected to molding, rodents and leaks in their residences, according to the report.
-------------------------------------------------------------

Can you just imagine someone living "high off the hog" and they expect "who do not have excess of cash" to have rats, mold,etc.
---------------------------------------------------------

it's time for them to check out the rest of the properties in twelve states, including New York, New Jersey, Maryland, Virginia, Tennessee, Mississippi, Alabama, North Carolina, Kentucky, Texas, Louisiana, and Oklahoma.

The reason for the fine was that tenants were charged with illegal fees by the company and were subjected to molding, rodents and leaks in their residences, according to the report.
-------------------------------------------------------------

Can you just imagine someone living "high off the hog" and they expect "who do not have excess of cash" to have rats, mold,etc.
---------------------------------------------------------

it's time for them to check out the rest of the properties in twelve states, including New York, New Jersey, Maryland, Virginia, Tennessee, Mississippi, Alabama, North Carolina, Kentucky, Texas, Louisiana, and Oklahoma.
Liar

Hopefully win elections and kick the bums that are responsible out, of course.. ;)

hey, what's with the thumbs down on free speech sweet ol Penelope... :laugh:
"Sweet ol Penelope" is a total idiot. She has stated proudly that she is the smartest poster on this board. If you did an informal poll, you would find hundreds of posters who disagree with that statement in directly inverse proportion. She is best placed on ignore, and if you piss her off by proving her wrong or illuminating her ignorance, she'll put you on ignore and life will be quieter.

Bidenomics and the policies of the Democrat Party have families living in squalor on the streets with no hope and little food but eh, why mention it.. :popcorn:
Yeah, those billionaire slumlords are because of Biden, God how stupid can a political partisan douche be?

Yeah, those billionaire slumlords are because of Biden, God how stupid can a political partisan douche be?
:itsok:.. silly ol fart... every inner city that the Democrat Party politically controls is a haven for coddled slumlords, criminals and the economic slavery of all races.

Alas ... nothing but a full Democratic Party douche will do.

Last edited:
The whole globe has high inflation now. What are republicans going to do about it??
the GOP is out of power…not much they can do other then vote the left out of office and try to stop the damage done by the demafasict

"Sweet ol Penelope" is a total idiot. She has stated proudly that she is the smartest poster on this board. If you did an informal poll, you would find hundreds of posters who disagree with that statement in directly inverse proportion. She is best placed on ignore, and if you piss her off by proving her wrong or illuminating her ignorance, she'll put you on ignore and life will be quieter.
I've watched with sadness the fall of Penelope. I miss the days when she could laugh.

Bidenomics and the policies of the Democrat Party have families living in squalor on the streets with no hope and little food but eh, why mention it.. :popcorn:
The Democrats sure have their priorities twisted don't they?

Indistinguishable from Nazis, they seem particularly enraged by Trump's many Jewish family members.

I've watched with sadness the fall of Penelope. I miss the days when she could laugh.
I've only been here a little over a year. Haven't known her long enough. Don't care. Any human feeling I might have had for the bitch disappeared when she said, "I'm getting sick and tired of people who are unvaccinated. I wish them to all die and also to bypass the hospitals. Die at home."--Penelope, Jan 18th 2022

I've only been here a little over a year. Haven't known her long enough. Don't care. Any human feeling I might have had for the bitch disappeared when she said, "I'm getting sick and tired of people who are unvaccinated. I wish them to all die and also to bypass the hospitals. Die at home."--Penelope, Jan 18th 2022

I've watched many a desperate USMB Democrat devolve into madness and group think inhumanity ... Granted many showed up without any discernable logical or critical thought in the first place. Alas a good mood dies and humor meets hate.. eh, it's almost unbelievable... :disbelief:

I've watched many a desperate USMB Democrat devolve into madness and group think inhumanity ... Granted many showed up without any discernable logical or critical thought in the first place. Alas a good mood dies and humor meets hate.. eh, it's almost unbelievable... :disbelief:
Well, I went through the same thing in reverse on another board.

I was a liberal who argued "pro-choice" very loudly.

I got saved.

Why is this in the politics forum? Has nothing to do with politics beyond the fact the idiot OP has terminal TDS.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back