Another Win For The Good Guys

candycorn

Diamond Member
Aug 25, 2009
Deep State Plant.
Another win for the good guys:

From my old neck of the woods....

TYLER, TX (KLTV) - New details have been released about a massive FBI raid carried out at a rural East Texas home a week ago.

Oscar Davis was arrested last Wednesday when about a hundred federal agents raided a home east of Hughes Springs.

Federal agents converged on a compound in a major raid operation looking for Davis..

TYLER, TX (KLTV) - New details have been released about a massive FBI raid carried out at a rural East Texas home a week ago.

Oscar Davis was arrested last Wednesday when about a hundred federal agents raided a home east of Hughes Springs.

Federal agents converged on a compound in a major raid operation looking for Davis..

So another democrat gets busted. Guess how long he'll actually be in jail.

Simple thinkers, like corny here, cannot tell the difference between an FBI raid for someone involved in a drug cartel and human trafficking and an FBI raid for someone who pushed a jerk getting in the face of his 12 year old son.

To a person like corny, any FBI raid is a great FBI raid, but especially one acted on your political enemies.

Corny will hate the game turned on her. I am unconcerned.

Simple thinkers, like corny here, cannot tell the difference between an FBI raid for someone involved in a drug cartel and human trafficking and an FBI raid for someone who pushed a jerk getting in the face of his 12 year old son.

To a person like corny, any FBI raid is a great FBI raid, but especially one acted on your political enemies.

It'll be funny when it's her turn.

It's it the complicated thinkers that supported law enforcements lies to obtain a warrant against someone that did not do anything at all?

As to this particular topic..........if they can send 100 to go and pick up one person, that says to me that they have a lot of people with nothing much to actually do and could be scaled way back.

It's it the complicated thinkers that supported law enforcements lies to obtain a warrant against someone that did not do anything at all?

As to this particular topic..........if they can send 100 to go and pick up one person, that says to me that they have a lot of people with nothing much to actually do and could be scaled way back.

Law enforcement is neutral to me. They are necessary, but like everything in govt, need oversight. BTW, that includes my own profession, education.

Because I'm a conservative, I think govt is best kept as local as possible. Local law enforcement, who live in or close to the communities they enforce, are much superior to far-flung FBI agencies. As we see.

Law enforcement is neutral to me. They are necessary, but like everything in govt, need oversight. BTW, that includes my own profession, education.

Because I'm a conservative, I think govt is best kept as local as possible. Local law enforcement, who live in or close to the communities they enforce, are much superior to far-flung FBI agencies. As we see.

Local or federal, wrong is wrong.

Did he Corn go back and edit the OP as I see nothing in it about any other raid.

I'm happy when criminals get arrested.

I don't know why the right wing loons think its a bad thing.

Because running a human smuggling ring is a crime and so is a 6 year old swiping a gumball.

Please, please, please make the argument that both are crimes and so deserve an FBI raid. Please go there.

Did he Corn go back and edit the OP as I see nothing in it about any other raid.

Just come out and tell us how much you, the supposed libertarian, love a great FBI raid if it's done for the proper folks you don't like. Let's cut to the chase shall we?

Just come out and tell us how much you, the supposed libertarian, love a great FBI raid if it's done for the proper folks you don't like. Let's cut to the chase shall we?

So, Corn go back and edit the OP as I see nothing in it about any other raid?

But, yeah I am pretty happy about a gun running, human smuggling asshole being raided. Sure, it would be better if we just shot him on the spot, but our laws do not allow for such things.

So, Corn go back and edit the OP as I see nothing in it about any other raid?

But, yeah I am pretty happy about a gun running, human smuggling asshole being raided. Sure, it would be better if we just shot him on the spot, but our laws do not allow for such things.

Interesting.

A libertarian who is not in favor of a trial?

Big State Govco just gets to decide who's guilty and then execute them on the spot?

You're no libertarian. What a joke. I am a whole heck of a lot more libertarian than you are. You're a dime a dozen jackboot licking authoritarian lately.

Interesting.

A libertarian who is not in favor of a trial?

Big State Govco just gets to decide who's guilty and then execute them on the spot?

You're no libertarian. What a joke. I am a whole heck of a lot more libertarian than you are. You're a dime a dozen jackboot licking authoritarian lately.

Silly girl, why would a libertarian favor the Govt holding a trial when we can just deal with the problem ourselves?

Silly girl, why would a libertarian favor the Govt holding a trial when we can just deal with the problem ourselves?

I don't read anything here about vigilante justice. In fact this would seem to be opposed to it.

I don't read anything here about vigilante justice. In fact this would seem to be opposed to it.

Yeah, the official party has to be PC that way.

Yeah, the official party has to be PC that way.

So it is your assertion that libertarians are actually rogue cowboys who would like to enact vigilante justice on people. Is this your assertion? Should I ask other board libertarians?

So it is your assertion that libertarians are actually rogue cowboys who would like to enact vigilante justice on people. Is this your assertion? Should I ask other board libertarians?

Go for it sweetcheeks. Knock yourself out.

Hell, ask some of your rightwing nut jobs while you are at it, I bet a good number of them would have zero issues with this person being dead.

Forum List

Back