James Comey’s Book

In his absorbing new book, “A Higher Loyalty,” the former F.B.I. director James B. Comey calls the Trump presidency a “forest fire” that is doing serious damage to the country’s norms and traditions.
“This president is unethical, and untethered to truth and institutional values,” Comey writes. “His leadership is transactional, ego driven and about personal loyalty.”

James Comey unleashed.
What Comey has stated has been repeated thousands of times by generals, ambassadors, former CIA operatives and even people working for him.

James Comey Has a Story to Tell. It’s Very Persuasive. — The New York Times
He wrote a book to say bad things about the guy who fired him. That's fucking pathetic.

Comey is a scumbag who interfered with the election on behalf of Hillary Clinton. I would have just loved to see the look on his face when he realized that Trump won the election.

Does anyone else wonder if Hillary would bribe the FBI to let her get away with her crimes?
They are on the Clinton Foundation Crime payroll already.............

LOL
The Clinton Foundation was awarded charity’s highest honor..
There’s them pesky facts again.
By Democrats...............LOL

But you can try to sell that Snake Oil to the sheep of the DNC...........they fall for it.
WTF are you talking about. Charity Navigator is not “ the Democrats,” you idiot.
Charity Navigator - Rating for The Clinton Foundation

Once again facts elude a trump whore.

In his absorbing new book, “A Higher Loyalty,” the former F.B.I. director James B. Comey calls the Trump presidency a “forest fire” that is doing serious damage to the country’s norms and traditions.
“This president is unethical, and untethered to truth and institutional values,” Comey writes. “His leadership is transactional, ego driven and about personal loyalty.”

James Comey unleashed.
What Comey has stated has been repeated thousands of times by generals, ambassadors, former CIA operatives and even people working for him.

James Comey Has a Story to Tell. It’s Very Persuasive. — The New York Times
Sounds like a guy who got fired for being incompetent

Comey hit the nail on the head when he called Pussyboi “ a congenital liar and runs his presidency like a mob boss demanding loyalty”

Also:

"This President is unethical, and untethered to truth and institutional values," Comey wrote. "His leadership is transactional, ego driven and about personal loyalty."

The very sad thing is that fits this man to a T.

And yet it is Trump who has rolled back obummers illegal EO's. EO's that contravened the Constitution of the USA. Seems like it was your hero, the obummer who had dreams of being a dictator. Further, it has been revealed that comey, along with his "mentor" mueller, railroaded four innocent men to prison for life, and they knew they were innocent, but they did it to protect one of their buddies.

That is about as unethical, and criminal an act as you can commit. Not sure I would want to associate with such now well known scumbags.
Have you forgotten all the EO’s Trump signed?
I bet you just love the one giving Big Coal the right to pollute with immunity.

Trump's EO's are not violations of the Constitution. Douchebags like you always pretend the objection is to EOs of any kind. It's just another example of what a sleazy lying douchebag you are.

staging a coup
haha... and you actually believe this? Bullshit, i don't think you actually believe this. You sure do have a lot of bluster, though.
Idiots like you admit it everyday. You're always gloating about how this thing or that thing is going to end Trump's presidency.

Who do you think you're fooling?

Last edited:
And yet it is Trump who has rolled back obummers illegal EO's. EO's that contravened the Constitution of the USA. Seems like it was your hero, the obummer who had dreams of being a dictator. Further, it has been revealed that comey, along with his "mentor" mueller, railroaded four innocent men to prison for life, and they knew they were innocent, but they did it to protect one of their buddies.

That is about as unethical, and criminal an act as you can commit. Not sure I would want to associate with such now well known scumbags.
Have you forgotten all the EO’s Trump signed?
I bet you just love the one giving Big Coal the right to pollute with immunity.

I haven't forgotten a single one. The important ones have rolled back obummers illegal ones.
So you’re FOR coal waste getting into people’s drinking water if Obama was against it.
Got it.
Obama was against coal period, and he tried to outlaw it.

Forum List

Back