J.P. Morgan predicts economic chaos this summer...

SmokeALib

Platinum Member
Nov 8, 2013
Kansas City, Missouri
J.P. Morgan says gas will surpass 6 dollars, food up another 30 percent by the end of the summer. If you think crime is bad now, just wait another 3 months.
Just for the record, I didn't vote for this shit. I voted for Trump.

J.P. Morgan says gas will surpass 6 dollars, food up another 30 percent by the end of the summer. If you think crime is bad now, just wait another 3 months.

Another reason to stockpile. Not as good of a reason as Monkeypox, but it'll do.

Unleaded basic regular per gallon is now up to $4.76 in north-central Pennsylvania. For the mathematically challenged, those who drive vehicles with big tanks, say twenty-six gallons for example, are paying over $130 to fill up. Yesterday, at a convenience store in the middle of nowhere mountainous PA I paid $80 for half a fucking tank. The shit seems to be hitting the fan in every imaginable economic sector at the moment. How much higher can we go before the less fortunate masses break?

Unleaded basic regular per gallon is now up to $4.76 in north-central Pennsylvania. For the mathematically challenged, those who drive vehicles with big tanks, say twenty-six gallons for example, are paying over $130 to fill up. Yesterday, at a convenience store in the middle of nowhere mountainous PA I paid $80 for half a fucking tank. The shit seems to be hitting the fan in every imaginable economic sector at the moment. How much higher can we go before the less fortunate masses break?
That's correct. When the average family can't afford anything more than food and gas, it's not gonna be pretty.

Another reason to stockpile. Not as good of a reason as Monkeypox, but it'll do.

Most preppers were fully prepped up two years ago. I'd say it's kind of late in the game to get stocked properly. Woe unto those who decided to 'eat down' some of their surplus when the COVID concentration camps never materialized. I don't want to sound too GRRM but 'winter is coming'.

Most preppers were fully prepped up two years ago. I'd say it's kind of late in the game to get stocked properly. Woe unto those who decided to 'eat down' some of their surplus when the COVID concentration camps never materialized. I don't want to sound too GRRM but 'winter is coming'.
Well true preppers are always fully prepped I suppose. My stockpile waned considerably in the last year as I didn't want things to go out of date plus I was just tired of all the crap. I do plan on stockpiling cat food again now that it can be had. That was the big thing that became a task to keep.

We are definitely stocked up on canned goods and ammo. My in-laws must have 200 cases of water in their garage. I wouldn't necessarily do that. That water tastes like shit - probably from plastic leeching into the water all these past 5 years...

Go look at a nearby gas pump, genius.

DUDE. It is MAY 19th. Not January. Not February. May. YES, we are all aware gas prices are up in 2022. I don't need a fucking Mega-Bank to tell me dumbass shit like "gas prices look kinda bad".

Thank you for the dumbass topic, and for licking the boots of JP Morgan - but they are my enemy - and ruined the country not even 15 years ago. I appreciate your dumbass rebuttal, but shove it up your ass.

Stupid GOP scum.

DUDE. It is MAY 19th. Not January. Not February. May. YES, we are all aware gas prices are up in 2022. I don't need a fucking Mega-Bank to tell me dumbass shit like "gas prices look kinda bad".

Thank you for the dumbass topic, and for licking the boots of JP Morgan - but they are my enemy - and ruined the country not even 15 years ago. I appreciate your dumbass rebuttal, but shove it up your ass.

Stupid GOP scum.
You worthless leftist traitors crack me up. Both gas and food has doubled in 18 months during this clown show administration. It's always somebody else's fault. Dumbass.

You worthless leftist traitors crack me up. Both gas and food has doubled in 18 months during this clown show administration. It's always somebody else's fault. Dumbass.

They are literally voting on bills -AS YOU TYPE- to try and help the very things you just bitched about; food and gas.

You are right and there is a measure of safety. However, a long-term issue will not make a god civilization to reemerge with. As you know there are many conspiracy theories. one is that this shortage is being done on purpose using the Covid and other events as a cover. So, it is possible the currency can change and all of a sudden, the spigots of production will open up again. A digital currency can hide some inflation.

Who would be dealing with the SAME issues had he been re-elected.
Like it or not. :)

Bullshit. No pipelines shut down. No over-regulating refineries and coal plants. Trump would give tax incentives to these producers. Step out of the girls restroom and open your eyes.
Shutting down pipelines, nor overregulation, nor hastily implemented tax incentives would have made ONE IOTA of difference in the issues we are facing now.
This is why I hate you right wingers. You have ZERO idea how things work. All you know is you want your savior back. But he'd be absolutely clueless how to handle any
of this. Time to take those rose colored glasses off, Barack. :)

Shutting down pipelines, nor overregulation, nor hastily implemented tax incentives would have made ONE IOTA of difference in the issues we are facing now.
This is why I hate you right wingers. You have ZERO idea how things work. All you know is you want your savior back. But he'd be absolutely clueless how to handle any
of this. Time to take those rose colored glasses off, Barack. :)
The Progs told us different than what you are typing. They are the all-powerful. The all-knowing. The great ones. The ones who produce and grow all the wealth there is. They are gods. They are deities. They serve the godless progressive communist state and we serve them. Hosanna to the highest.

The Progs told us different than what you are typing. They are the all-powerful. The all-knowing. The great ones. The ones who produce and grow all the wealth there is. They are gods. They are deities. They serve the godless progressive communist state and we serve them. Hosanna to the highest.
Get that bus back on the road! :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back