This Video is The Perfect Illustration of the Hateful Radical Left and the Steadfast Prayerful Christian Right.

Mashmont

Platinum Member
Jan 17, 2022
The video speaks for itself. A troubled profane vulgar leftwinger being cheered on by a hateful leftwing mob. And all the pro-life guys are doing is praying calmly.

Question: What decent person, left or right, thinks this is a good idea? The filthy depravity this woman is showing. Probably had a horrible upbringing to act like this. And this really is a microcosm of the atheist left vs the Christian right in general. How each comports themselves. How each speaks. I see it play out exactly the same in political forums.

Last edited:
The video speaks for itself.

And this really is a microcosm of the atheist left vs the Christian right in general. How each comports themselves. How each speaks. I see it play out exactly the same in political forums.

How many wars did Atheists start and how many wars did Christians start?

:muahaha:

We now know the definitions of a woman. Anyone the Republican White-wing wants to make a second-class citizen......based of myth religions.
I'm just playing the video, hon. It's out there for all to see. Nobody's making this leftwing woman out to be anything. She's doing it all herself.

The video speaks for itself. A troubled profane vulgar leftwinger being cheered on by a hateful leftwing mob. And all the pro-life guys are doing is praying calmly.

Question: What decent person, left or right, thinks this is a good idea? The filthy depravity this woman is showing. Probably had a horrible upbringing to act like this. And this really is a microcosm of the atheist left vs the Christian right in general. How each comports themselves. How each speaks. I see it play out exactly the same in political forums.

Mashmouth, I can agree that their manner of protest isn't going to do their side any favors.

But I want you to think about this: Consider the woman at the beginning of the video claiming "THEY'RE TERRORIZING MY UTERUS!". If she were to get pregnant, and if she were forced to carry that pregnancy to term and give birth, what's becomes of the child, who clearly has a bat-shit crazy mother? Now the woman has a child that she didn't want, but which your side would force her to have.

Now, you could say "She can give it up for adoption", but what if she doesn't? Do you pay for the care and feeding of the child? Do you ensure the child has clean clothes and healthy food and goes to school? Or do your concerns end once the woman gives birth?

How many wars did Atheists start and how many wars did Christians start?
Atheism is a recent development and only in the last 100 years have there been avowedly atheist governments, mainly the communist countries of Russia and China. How many wars took place before that time? All the combatants that began WWI were Christian.

The Christian Right are the stupidest, large group of people in the country.

Everyone who believes in ANY of the major religions is weak and/or stupid and/or desperate.
NO exceptions.

Mashmouth, I can agree that their manner of protest isn't going to do their side any favors.

But I want you to think about this: Consider the woman at the beginning of the video claiming "THEY'RE TERRORIZING MY UTERUS!". If she were to get pregnant, and if she were forced to carry that pregnancy to term and give birth, what's becomes of the child, who clearly has a bat-shit crazy mother? Now the woman has a child that she didn't want, but which your side would force her to have.

Now, you could say "She can give it up for adoption", but what if she doesn't? Do you pay for the care and feeding of the child? Do you ensure the child has clean clothes and healthy food and goes to school? Or do your concerns end once the woman gives birth?

At what point does personal responsibility enter into your argument?

We now know the definitions of a woman. Anyone the Republican White-wing wants to make a second-class citizen......based of myth religions.
Bodecea doesn't see anything wrong with the colored woman in the video.

Shooting the messenger? Are you implying that there has been no violence, no confrontations, and no provocative protests by the anti-abortion side?
Very few compared to the hateful Antifa BLM anti-life left. In most very protest at Planned Parenthood I've participated in, it's been me and like 11 women. We pray the Rosary like these young men in the video are doing. Very peaceful. The most we do is some of the women will see a young girl drive up and say "You don't have to do that. There are other options"

The Christian Right are the stupidest, large group of people in the country.

Everyone who believes in ANY of the major religions is weak and/or stupid and/or desperate.
NO exceptions.
Saying it louder doesn't make it smarter.
Practicing Christians have the lowest suicide rates. Atheists have the highest. Speaking of weakness and desperation.

Forum List

Back