I've made a major decision about my relationship with the Catholic Church

Often times people who are insecure will attack others because they fear being rejected. So they start the fight so that they are ones doing the rejection.

It's so sad.

And it's the standard MO of Progressives Everywhere!

Anyone who would disrespect the faith of others is no friend of God.
So you defend Catholic child rapist

Ding dong is here
Fuck off. They say that child rapists are the first to accuse others of being child rapists. Funny, huh?
So you defend Catholic child rapist

Ding dong is here

Seems that ding is frustrated, di your priest suck you off as an alter boy ding?

Vent, he was wrong
Do you defend your brother fucking his daughter?

Let's call a mod to decide if either of us are crossing the line, Frannie.

While we are at it we can ask them how you are able to post here after being permanently banned.
Ding, it is entirely apparent that I have hit a nerve.

So how were you abused?
Why? I' not doing anything different than you are. Did I strike a nerve to trigger you?

How did your brother abuse his daughter?
Are you going to repeat everything I say and claim that it is your thought?

Look I know that you need help, everyone does so make the call

1in6 has partnered with RAINN to advance 1in6’s mission: to help men who have had unwanted or abusive sexual experiences live healthier and happier lives, and to help their loved ones by providing additional support, information, and resources. As a part of this partnership, RAINN provides for 1in6 a helpline.

IF YOU ARE IN DANGER, CONSIDERING SUICIDE, OR NEED EMERGENCY HELP, CALL 911 (IN THE U.S.), OR YOUR LOCAL AUTHORITIES.
Are you larsky? I bet you are.
Did larsky abuse you? Why do you want me to be someone other than who I am?
He's like you. He wants to but doesn't know how.

You sure are upset today. Did something happen to you. Do you need to talk about it?
You are a helpless parrot, all you can do is repeat after me

Sad
Tell me what's wrong. What happened to you today?
I am currently trying to get ding to open up about why the catholic church frustrates him so much. Making great progress too
Yes, you are really showing your intelligence here. You must have a super high IQ.

Everything is going to be OK.

Often times people who are insecure will attack others because they fear being rejected. So they start the fight so that they are ones doing the rejection.

It's so sad.
Ding I did not attack you, I am trying to get you to open up about who did
It's OK, frannie. Everything will be ok. You are safe now.

These may help and may even enlighten non Catholics who are convinced the Catholic Church is the whore of Babylon.

About Mary, how they New Testament is contained in the Old and the Old Testament is revealed in the New.

An enlightening debate on the Eucharist.

Just watch both...

I was born catholic. It didn't take me long to learn how screwed up catholics are in their thinking. I no longer am Catholic.

They're molesting little boys left and right and going to tell ME how to get into heaven? Fuck them.

Lashing out is a sign of frustration.
So what is ROTMFFLMMFAO
Everything is OK. You are safe now.
Ding what we need to figure out is why you are so captivated by me? I am so glad that you are my internet friend, you make me laugh and sing the oompa loompa song. My day would not be as joyful without you. So what gives you joy and happiness? because I really want for you to be as happy as you make me

So what is ROTMFFLMMFAO
Ding what we need to figure out is why you are so captivated by me? I am so glad that you are my internet friend, you make me laugh and sing the oompa loompa song. My day would not be as joyful without you. So what gives you joy and happiness? because I really want for you to be as happy as you make me
Funny how you say that when you came here looking to fight me. :lol:

It's so sad.

LOL I am a progressive now?

Who knew

Now I understand everything

You're an outlier - a nasty, disingenuous piece of work that nobody wants on their side.

So what is ROTMFFLMMFAO
No one was looking for a fight, you had a bombastic reaction to my post about the Catholic church that abused you.

Far from looking for a fight I am trying to get you the help you need

It's so sad.

Who knew

You're an outlier - a nasty, disingenuous piece of work that nobody wants on their side.
Please tell me more about my progressive ideas?

You know how I am against gun rights and how I support transvestites in the little girls room like Obama does and how I want to pay for health insurance for every Mexican

Really tell us more about your delusion that I am a progressive

So what is ROTMFFLMMFAO
No one was looking for a fight, you had a bombastic reaction to my post about the Catholic church that abused you.

I don't fight. I go straight to winning.

It's so sad.

Who knew

You know how I am against gun rights and how I support transvestites in the little girls room like Obama does and how I want to pay for health insurance for every Mexican

Alt right and progressives are one in the same, Francis.

So what is ROTMFFLMMFAO

You have any extra LSD for sale? I need to win like you

It's so sad.

Who knew

Alt right and progressives are one in the same, Francis.
Again do you have any extra LSD

So what is ROTMFFLMMFAO

You have any extra LSD for sale? I need to win like you
You will end up taking your beating out on someone you love tonight. I'm OK with that.

Forum List

Back