I've made a major decision about my relationship with the Catholic Church

Often times people who are insecure will attack others because they fear being rejected. So they start the fight so that they are ones doing the rejection.

It's so sad.

And it's the standard MO of Progressives Everywhere!
LOL I am a progressive now?

Who knew

Now I understand everything

You're an outlier - a nasty, disingenuous piece of work that nobody wants on their side.
Please tell me more about my progressive ideas?

You know how I am against gun rights and how I support transvestites in the little girls room like Obama does and how I want to pay for health insurance for every Mexican

Really tell us more about your delusion that I am a progressive
Alt right and progressives are one in the same, Francis.
R U sure dingbat

progressive-congresswomen.jpg

Often times people who are insecure will attack others because they fear being rejected. So they start the fight so that they are ones doing the rejection.

It's so sad.

Who knew

You're an outlier - a nasty, disingenuous piece of work that nobody wants on their side.

You know how I am against gun rights and how I support transvestites in the little girls room like Obama does and how I want to pay for health insurance for every Mexican

Again do you have any extra LSD
You are just a different flavor of nazi is all, frannie.

Lashing out is a sign of frustration.
So what is ROTMFFLMMFAO
Everything is OK. You are safe now.
Ding what we need to figure out is why you are so captivated by me? I am so glad that you are my internet friend, you make me laugh and sing the oompa loompa song. My day would not be as joyful without you. So what gives you joy and happiness? because I really want for you to be as happy as you make me
Funny how you say that when you came here looking to fight me. :lol:
No one was looking for a fight, you had a bombastic reaction to my post about the Catholic church that abused you.

Far from looking for a fight I am trying to get you the help you need
I don't fight. I go straight to winning.
You have any extra LSD for sale? I need to win like you
You will end up taking your beating out on someone you love tonight. I'm OK with that.
Who shares your love ding?

You still have that sheep?

It's so sad.

Who knew

R U sure dingbat

progressive-congresswomen.jpg
Positive, Francis.

So what is ROTMFFLMMFAO
Ding what we need to figure out is why you are so captivated by me? I am so glad that you are my internet friend, you make me laugh and sing the oompa loompa song. My day would not be as joyful without you. So what gives you joy and happiness? because I really want for you to be as happy as you make me
No one was looking for a fight, you had a bombastic reaction to my post about the Catholic church that abused you.

You will end up taking your beating out on someone you love tonight. I'm OK with that.

I struck a nerve, huh?

Please remember I predicted it.

It's so sad.

Who knew

Again do you have any extra LSD
You are just a different flavor of nazi is all, frannie.
You are just the cutest little thing

maxresdefault.jpg

So what is ROTMFFLMMFAO

I struck a nerve, huh?

Who are you sharing your life with right now ring ding? My wife is making me a burger and beans, who cooks 4 u

So what is ROTMFFLMMFAO

I struck a nerve, huh?

Who are you sharing your life with right now ring ding? My wife is making me a burger and beans, who cooks 4 u
You are going to lose this pissing contest, dummy.

So what is ROTMFFLMMFAO

I struck a nerve, huh?

Run fast and run free

Cute_Baby_Deer_Running_4K_Wallpaper.jpg

The problem with this issue are not just in the Catholic Church.

Just last year, the Houston Chronicle and San Antonio Express-News published a devastating report of sexual abuse within the Southern Baptist Convention—the largest Protestant denomination in the United States. In the last two decades, more than 700 victims have come forward with accusations against Southern Baptist ministers, church leaders, and volunteers.

Academic investigations confirm just how normal the “crisis” appears to be. A 2004 John Jay College study of sexual abuse of minors by Catholic clergy found allegations against 4,392 priests recorded between 1950 and 2002. That number makes up 4% of the entire U.S. priesthood. Likewise, a 2018 study of child sexual abuse in Protestant congregations analyzed 326 cases that led to the arrests of purported offenders between 1999 and 2014—a small fraction of the total sample of 2,240 allegations of abuse in Protestant congregations made between 1982 and 2014.

----------------

Yes, far worse in the secular world as you can imagine. ONE DOES GET ALL OF THE ATTENTION, seemingly.

The point is the Sacraments are not and have not gone away. Those are the TRADITIONS that must be held fast to.

2 Thessalonians 2:15
So then, brothers, stand firm and hold to the traditions that you were taught by us, either by our spoken word or

1 corinthians 11:1-2
1Be imitators of me, as I am of Christ.
2 Now I commend you because you remember me in everything and maintain the traditions even as I delivered them to you.

------

Those that do these are keeping the commands of Christ and those who put them into practice are like a wise man that builds his house on a solid rock foundation. That when the winds and floods come, the foundation is sturdy enough so that the house is not washed away.

Those that don't hold fast and practice them are like a fool that builds his house on soft ground and will get washed away from the wind and floods.

These crises that are happening is TRUTH revealing and bringing to LIGHT what is done in the dark. There has always been a chastisement and many will go away and many of them weren't practicing anyway. So, it is an easy exit.

For those who were holding fast, it will be rough and the pull to leave will be strong. However, remember there are NO PERFECT INSTITUTIONS SO LONG AS SIN IS IN THE WORLD.

So, do not be deceived into thinking there are perfect denominations without any sin or history of it.

Just last year, the Houston Chronicle and San Antonio Express-News published a devastating report of sexual abuse within the Southern Baptist Convention—the largest Protestant denomination in the United States. In the last two decades, more than 700 victims have come forward with accusations against Southern Baptist ministers, church leaders, and volunteers.

Academic investigations confirm just how normal the “crisis” appears to be. A 2004 John Jay College study of sexual abuse of minors by Catholic clergy found allegations against 4,392 priests recorded between 1950 and 2002. That number makes up 4% of the entire U.S. priesthood. Likewise, a 2018 study of child sexual abuse in Protestant congregations analyzed 326 cases that led to the arrests of purported offenders between 1999 and 2014—a small fraction of the total sample of 2,240 allegations of abuse in Protestant congregations made between 1982 and 2014.

----------------

Yes, far worse in the secular world as you can imagine. ONE DOES GET ALL OF THE ATTENTION, seemingly.

The point is the Sacraments are not and have not gone away. Those are the TRADITIONS that must be held fast to.

So then, brothers, stand firm and hold to the traditions that you were taught by us, either by our spoken word or

2 Now I commend you because you remember me in everything and maintain the traditions even as I delivered them to you.

------

Those that do these are keeping the commands of Christ and those who put them into practice are like a wise man that builds his house on a solid rock foundation. That when the winds and floods come, the foundation is sturdy enough so that the house is not washed away.

Those that don't hold fast and practice them are like a fool that builds his house on soft ground and will get washed away from the wind and floods.

These crises that are happening is TRUTH revealing and bringing to LIGHT what is done in the dark. There has always been a chastisement and many will go away and many of them weren't practicing anyway. So, it is an easy exit.

For those who were holding fast, it will be rough and the pull to leave will be strong. However, remember there are NO PERFECT INSTITUTIONS SO LONG AS SIN IS IN THE WORLD.

So, do not be deceived into thinking there are perfect denominations without any sin or history of it.
Catholics are the largest Christian group and the problem is not just the problem itself which was exposed decades ago, the problem is the Catholic refusal to address the issue which is actually a sadistic thing

So what is ROTMFFLMMFAO

I struck a nerve, huh?

This started in the 90's and it's still happening. But to be fair if the Church ousted every priest effected there would be too few priest and the entire church might collapse
No. The abuse was made public in the 1980s, and was well on its way to being corrected in the 90s. In fact, the Church's response and its correction became a model to other agencies.

This does not mean the Church suddenly became perfect. It does mean that almost all Catholic diocese in the US made sure this could not happen in their diocese--and the dioceses that stalled had a lot of pressure placed on them to take the steps other dioceses had committed to taking.

This started in the 90's and it's still happening. But to be fair if the Church ousted every priest effected there would be too few priest and the entire church might collapse
No. The abuse was made public in the 1980s, and was well on its way to being corrected in the 90s. In fact, the Church's response and its correction became a model to other agencies.

This does not mean the Church suddenly became perfect. It does mean that almost all Catholic diocese in the US made sure this could not happen in their diocese--and the dioceses that stalled had a lot of pressure placed on them to take the steps other dioceses had committed to taking.
It's still happening today

Pope Francis Reveals Catholic Priests Used Nuns As Sex Slaves

Nuns forced to abort priest babies

You are a satan worshipper if you set foot in a catholic church

----------------

------

Catholics are the largest Christian group and the problem is not just the problem itself which was exposed decades ago, the problem is the Catholic refusal to address the issue which is actually a sadistic thing
Yes. It does depend on the motivations behind it, but yes. That's true. As I said, it doesn't matter the denomination and based the stats I showed if a certain denomination was as big, we would be seeing something similar.

However, there are also SAINTS during these times and THE TEMPTATION is do ignore those SAINTS.

Many, like Peter at the Last Supper love to boast that they are SAINTS. I prefer to boast that I myself am a sinner who deserves hell one thousand times over.

Not kidding. I in a lot ways believe I would have been better off never being born, like Judas. So, I have to throw myself at the mercy of God.

I do hold on to the Sacraments. Mainly the confessional. That may be pathetic or funny to many and I get it. Without it, I would be utterly lost.

Anyway, yes so long as HUMANS are running institutions, those INSTITUTIONS will have corruption. The winds and the floods.

Forum List

Back