I've made a major decision about my relationship with the Catholic Church

I appreciate what you are going through, wrestling with your faith and the church.

I wish you luck on the right decision. Only you can make it for you.
No, I'm pretty sure Joe Biden and his gang can make better decisions for him and for us.

They have all the best ideas

I'm just fed up with all that is wrong in the rcc

I have even wondered if clergy and others have removed the consecrated Hosts.. long story WHY I think that happened.. why they did that

but it doesn't matter. The Church has been taken over by its enemies

and they hate true Catholics who take Jesus seriously

I'm just fed up with all that is wrong in the rcc

I have even wondered if clergy and others have removed the consecrated Hosts.. long story WHY I think that happened.. why they did that

but it doesn't matter. The Church has been taken over by its enemies

what can that be when their book was written by the crucifiers ... afterwards is no time to take anyone seriously.

meaning?

i don't get what u mean

An "Anti-Christ" in sense of an entity which is able to undo or to anti-do what god had done is an impossible thing. Or with other words: You are only your own anti-Christ in the moment when you think your are able to win against god - although you are able to win against god because god let you win against god. Totally confused now or is this more clear?

Do you need another example from the much more than about a billion inhabitants of the Italian town Killarney?

Aha. So you have a head. A good basics for to be able not to be an idiot.

I like that song - Very cool! Funny seeing how much of their drinks were getting spilled when they started jumping up and down. Final scene is hilarious :D

Killarney looks like a cool little town!

what-to-do-in-killarney-ireland-11.jpg

what can that be when their book was written by the crucifiers ... afterwards is no time to take anyone seriously.
your ignorance of Church history (meaning Catholic Church history... there is only ONE Church) shows..

Read some reliable books on such, then maybe we can have an intelligent conversation.. In the meantime.. I won't bang my head against a wall

Nonsense!

That is your weak excuse to use a religion for why you can not do something!

Nowhere in the Bible does it say you can not participate in Online Forums and your Priest would even tell you that you are going to far.

Prayer, Reflection and listening to your inner self will tell you the truth.

The Devil as you call it can not tempt a pious man and if you are weak then that is on you!

You must accept responsibility for your failures, sins and realize when you do then you will then find the truth you are looking for.

You blame others for your relationship but did you reflect on your conduct during the marriage?

Maybe you did nothing wrong but maybe you did and never saw the signs of what you were doing to cause the destruction of your marriage and home...

You should join a group within your Church Community and talk things out and see different points of views and reflect on it.

Jesus was a man that taught us forgiveness in his teaching while trying to understand we are mortal, we sin and we must repent and learn from our failures in our father eyes...

So just chill on blaming others for your straying from the path and guess what you will stray daily but take a moment, sip some tea and sit and reflect on your daily sins and ask for forgiveness and try not to repeat them...
I agree with Blackrook that these forums can be a near occasion of sin. I'm new here, and I have to make sure it doesn't get like it did in the forum I recently left. You come in wanting to be charitable , but people get so nasty in trying to bait you, it's not hard to get into a tit-for-tat tail-chasing game with them. Before long, you act like them.

His wife probably left him because he's a deluded fool and a big baby who cries when someone ridicules Jesus, the guy who was so holy they nailed him to wood.
There is never an excuse for being unkind.

Now, I finally realize that there is no choice for me at all. I must remain a Catholic because if I leave the Church I give up my hope for heaven, and that would be unbearable to me
You worship a religion. A church. Not God.

Forum List

Back