It's time to legalize Marijuana

If you disagree, then you've never smoked it and are incapable of contributing to the conversation. Because you have no idea what you're talking about.

Discuss.

Why is it time?
That's a weird question. Because it was legal throughout all of human history, until it became an issue during the 1920's because white women were getting into Jazz music.

It's been time for... uh... forever! It's WAY pat time we end the bullshit!

If you disagree, then you've never smoked it and are incapable of contributing to the conversation. Because you have no idea what you're talking about.

Discuss.

Why is it time?
That's a weird question. Because it was legal throughout all of human history, until it became an issue during the 1920's because white women were getting into Jazz music.

What do we have to gain from legalizing marijuana?

Discuss.

Why is it time?
evidently he is high as hell right now.
I believe that california was the first state to make it illegal mostly due to mexicans that were sneaking in and using it.

Well you're a moron. So of course you believe that.

I think pot is most likely a no brainer (<-pun?). My only concern are DUIs going up.

Marijuana involved in 12 percent of Colorado State Patrol DUI cases

1 in 8 of all DUI citations involved pot, that's not insignificant but at the same time does that equate to the same number of accidents or if you can really compare alcohol and pot impairment and also, how many people were cited for marijuana DUI cases before it was legal, maybe no difference at all though I suppose the crime was more serious.

Some people drive to secluded areas to smoke because the smell is a giveaway if they do it at home, especially in an apartment, which would result in cops being called. So....they have to drive. Still wrong to drive impaired....yes...but which is the lesser evil??

Legalize it and let people sit at home and smoke it.

Read some of Eddie Bravos stuff I recommended to OldSchool.

He nails it. He blasts people who drive high. He says weed makes you more of whatever you already are. If you're a dumbass it makes you more of a dumbass so he says dumbasses shouldn't smoke (just like booze). But nice people get nicer. And in reality...most people are nice.

Could have a point. I had a friend who was smoking in her apartment and the cops were called but knocked on the wrong door. By the time they realized they were at the wrong address they could smell it and well, she had a couple of court dates.

Then again I had another friend who defies all logic about addiction. She can't go a single day without getting high and it's always in her car. I think she is the problem and not the weed. Anyway, she finally wrecked her car, ironically she was drunk. Old friend, long time ago.

Discuss.

Why is it time?

Well since 1937 anyway, when Harry Anslinger, flailing around to justify his existence after Prohibition was repealed, appealed to racists with the whole Reefer Madness bullshit --- without which, we might add, it would be an obscure practice today.

Discuss.

Why is it time?

Mexican Cartels lose a lot of money, our prison system is less stressed, we have a massive reduction in the number of illegal drug dealers, cops are safer, cops spend their time more productively...

I mean damn are you stupid? Is this hard for you? Do you want to tell us how we benefit by keeping it illegal?

Discuss.

Why is it time?
I believe that california was the first state to make it illegal mostly due to mexicans that were sneaking in and using it.

yes, lets prove you are a liberal and jump right to the name calling.
People like you are why its illegal.

Discuss.

Why is it time?

Mexican Cartels lose a lot of money, our prison system is less stressed, we have a massive reduction in the number of illegal drug dealers, cops are safer, cops spend their time more productively...

I mean damn are you stupid? Is this hard for you? Do you want to tell us how we benefit by keeping it illegal?

How will Mexican cartels lose money?

Discuss.

Why is it time?

yes, lets prove you are a liberal and jump right to the name calling.
People like you are why its illegal.
Would you please move on and leave this thread, because you are completely uninformed about the subject? I can count several anti-gay, anti-hispanic, and anti-Obama threads under "Active Topics." You'd be much happier in one of those.

Discuss.

I was going through chemo and radiation for the second time a few months back..in recovery now. My family got me some pot for the side effects...makes me feel too paranoid..lol So I got the low THC and the High CBC to get the benefits without the paranoid.

The market for Low THC , High in CBD is going crazy with people who have cancer.. it is known that it kills breast cancer cells.

the second leading active ingredient in marijuana, patients are increasingly seeking out high-CBD varieties for treatment of conditions ranging from severe epilepsy and multiple sclerosis to anxiety and cancer pain.

Benefits of CBD Get National Attention, Study | California NORML

Discuss.

Why is it time?

Are you kidding? I hope so.

Discuss.

I was going through chemo and radiation for the second time a few months back..in recovery now. My family got me some pot for the side effects...makes me feel too paranoid..lol So I got the low THC and the High CBC to get the benefits without the paranoid.

The market for Low THC , High in CBC is going crazy with people who have cancer.. it is known that it kills breast cancer cells.

the second leading active ingredient in marijuana, patients are increasingly seeking out high-CBD varieties for treatment of conditions ranging from severe epilepsy and multiple sclerosis to anxiety and cancer pain.

I'm told it's great for joint pain too.
And no, I mean human limb joints. Although if I didn't it would be a halfhearted late-night pun.

Discuss.

The market for Low THC , High in CBC is going crazy with people who have cancer.. it is known that it kills breast cancer cells.

Thank you for that info. I have heard that there are people working on using Marijuana for its benefits and eliminating the psychoactive effects.

These California Nuns Grow Medical Marijuana, But Their City Wants to Shut Them Down

I hope you are doing okay and wish you the best!

Why is it time?

No, I'm not kidding. Explain, please? When you're dome, I'll tell you why you're wrong.

No, I'm not kidding. Explain, please? When you're dome, I'll tell you why you're wrong.
Marijuana Legalization in Colorado Is Killing Mexican Drug Cartels

jQhmdlX.gif

Marijuana Legalization in Colorado Is Killing Mexican Drug Cartels

My concern is the Big F+*king Pharma will get their hands on it and poison the beauty of pot for profit and as usual the consumer gets the raw end of the deal.

I would like to learn how to grow it...Charlots Web is the hot plant right now.

Discuss.

Why is it time?

I wonder what the pot dealers will start selling when they lose their business selling pot..
or do you think they will just go get a job at McDonalds or something flipping burgers.

Forum List

Back