It's time to legalize Marijuana

• Banned
Over 2,000 people overdose on alcohol every year. Any idiot over 21 can walk into a gas station or 7-Eleven and buy one of these anywhere in America:

640_FOUR_LOKO.jpg

20110211fortiesstory.jpg

If you disagree, then you've never smoked it and are incapable of contributing to the conversation. Because you have no idea what you're talking about.

Discuss.

I agree. And I've never smoked it. Why I believe weed should be 100% legal...and if it is...I still wouldn't smoke it:

#1 It is NOT WORTH the lives of cops and users/dealers being killed in the enforcement of it. Ever.
#2 I was a cop for 8 years in Atlanta and never had a pothead assault me while high. Drunks? Weekly. Harder drugs? Same. But not weed.
#3 It MIGHT have health benefits. I've seen literature saying it does. I honestly haven't researched enough to know.
#4 We have better shit to worry about and enforce.

Legalize it immediately. I hate the shit. I find it disgusting. But it's absolutely ridiculous that it's illegal. Tobacco dipping is worse and grosser and it's legal. I happen not to drink either because I find it disgusting and harmful but that too is legal.

Banning it is just stupid these days.

Nobody has EVER overdosed on marijuana. AND it has medicinal properties. But because black jazz musicians smoked it almost 100 years ago it's banned in America.

WTF PEOPLE???!!!
WTF is right.
where do you come up with this black musician crap? Or is this just a way to turn it in to a racial issue.
Now if you dont think marijuana should be legal, its because you are a racist.. LOL
I have to say this, the left just keeps slipping more and more away from reality at an alarmingly fast rate.

• Banned
If you disagree, then you've never smoked it and are incapable of contributing to the conversation. Because you have no idea what you're talking about.

Discuss.

I agree. And I've never smoked it. Why I believe weed should be 100% legal...and if it is...I still wouldn't smoke it:

#1 It is NOT WORTH the lives of cops and users/dealers being killed in the enforcement of it. Ever.
#2 I was a cop for 8 years in Atlanta and never had a pothead assault me while high. Drunks? Weekly. Harder drugs? Same. But not weed.
#3 It MIGHT have health benefits. I've seen literature saying it does. I honestly haven't researched enough to know.

Legalize it immediately. I hate the shit. I find it disgusting. But it's absolutely ridiculous that it's illegal. Tobacco dipping is worse and grosser and it's legal. I happen not to drink either because I find it disgusting and harmful but that too is legal.
God bless you Bucs.

Someday when it's finally legalized, I'd love to smoke a joint with you. :thup:

• Banned
Nobody has EVER overdosed on marijuana. AND it has medicinal properties. But because black jazz musicians smoked it almost 100 years ago it's banned in America.

WTF PEOPLE???!!!
WTF is right.
where do you come up with this black musician crap? Or is this just a way to turn it in to a racial issue.
Now if you dont think marijuana should be legal, its because you are a racist.. LOL
I have to say this, the left just keeps slipping more and more away from reality at an alarmingly fast rate.
Look up Harry Anslinger. You don't have to apologize to me afterwards, I already know I'm right.

Discuss.

God bless you Bucs.

Someday when it's finally legalized, I'd love to smoke a joint with you. :thup:

Haha...well...who knows....first time for everything I suppose.

I think pot is most likely a no brainer (<-pun?). My only concern are DUIs going up.

Marijuana involved in 12 percent of Colorado State Patrol DUI cases

1 in 8 of all DUI citations involved pot, that's not insignificant but at the same time does that equate to the same number of accidents or if you can really compare alcohol and pot impairment and also, how many people were cited for marijuana DUI cases before it was legal, maybe no difference at all though I suppose the crime was more serious.

WTF PEOPLE???!!!
WTF is right.
Look up Harry Anslinger. You don't have to apologize to me afterwards, I already know I'm right.

I think pot is most likely a no brainer (<-pun?). My only concern are DUIs going up.

1 in 8 of all DUI citations involved pot, that's not insignificant but at the same time does that equate to the same number of accidents or if you can really compare alcohol and pot impairment and also, how many people were cited for marijuana DUI cases before it was legal, maybe no difference at all though I suppose the crime was more serious.

Car fatalities and murders are way down in Colorado since legalization. And I would bet a lot of those cases you're concerned about are people from outside Colorado joyriding in a place they've always dreamed of visiting.

TheOldSchool....you may be interested in this. I do sport jiujitsu and one of the legends teaching is a guy named Eddie Bravo. World class grappler....but also one of the most interesting pro weed advocates you'll ever meet. His jiujitsu books are revolutionary but they all dedicate the first 15 pages or so to debunking the anti weed stuff. You should read some of his stuff. His books at Barnes and Noble in sports section called 10th Planet Jiujitsu "Twister" or "The Rubber Guard". His stuff is probably 1/2 of what changed my outlook (police experience other 1/2) on it.

Home

2016-03-11-00-26-25--1359860189.jpeg

Car fatalities and murders are way down in Colorado since legalization. And I would bet a lot of those cases you're concerned about are people from outside Colorado joyriding in a place they've always dreamed of visiting.

Because of pot?

Some people drive to secluded areas to smoke because the smell is a giveaway if they do it at home, especially in an apartment, which would result in cops being called. So....they have to drive. Still wrong to drive impaired....yes...but which is the lesser evil??

Legalize it and let people sit at home and smoke it.

Read some of Eddie Bravos stuff I recommended to OldSchool.

He nails it. He blasts people who drive high. He says weed makes you more of whatever you already are. If you're a dumbass it makes you more of a dumbass so he says dumbasses shouldn't smoke (just like booze). But nice people get nicer. And in reality...most people are nice.

Forum List

Back