It’s looking like Trump could take back Wisconsin, Georgia, PA, Nevada, Michigan and Arizona.

No it doesn’t ! They are 0-7 in court cases getting knocked out of the park no leg to stand on ! Enjoy your 72 days of lame orange duck . Fox is even pulling away from Donnie the lame duck !
yes, we have enjoyed 4 YEARS of TDS/etc...Mr Trump has kicked the hypocritical-idiotic-jackass MSM/Black/Dem/etc anthill
and we've been LOVIN it!!!!
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
and their reaction was to cheat because they knew they'd lose again. Cept, they got caught. This is gonna be funner then 2016.

it's statistically impossible to have 100,000 ballots at one time be all for one person. Wait until they have to swallow that one. hahahahhahahahahahaha get that crier out and highlight the demofks pain.

Screen Shot 2020-11-10 at 9.54.03 am.png

View attachment 413881
name the states that certified that count.
The United States....Trump is a one term chump !
Joe Biden is Your President

He's illegitimate, a phony, and a rackateer to boot!
im talking about Biden not Trump he’s the only phony !
so he isn't president? hmmmmm what was that impeachment thingy then?
J O E B I D E N is President !!! Hope that helps ?!?

So ONLY the media sez. And the media has become as illegitimate as Beijing Biden!
Doofus Donnie is done !

Your name is perfect!!!!
You have the intelligence of a common house plant.
Sharp one are lol

You cant even type a coherent sentence for fucks sake.
Ummm like I said sharp as butter knife

You should know that NO STATE ELECTION RESULTS WERE CERTIFIED by 9th November 2016, the day when Trump claimed he won the 2016 election. Therefore that "zero states certified the Election" hardly matters.

https://ballotpedia.org/Election_results_certification_dates,_201
Hillary conceded.

Hillary didn't have to wait for state election results to be certified to acknowledge the obvious.

For the good of the country, she quickly did the honorable thing and conceded which is what Trump should be doing instead of golfing while the nation is in turmoil.

He is UNFIT and UNPRESIDENTIAL to the end!
when was that? in your dreams? cause son that never happened. I trump you one Russia Russia Russia

You should know that NO STATE ELECTION RESULTS WERE CERTIFIED by 9th November 2016, the day when Trump claimed he won the 2016 election. Therefore that "zero states certified the Election" hardly matters.

Hillary conceded.

Hillary didn't have to wait for state election results to be certified to acknowledge the obvious.

For the good of the country, she quickly did the honorable thing and conceded which is what Trump should be doing instead of golfing while the nation is in turmoil.

You noobs crack me up.. :laughing0301:

No it doesn’t ! They are 0-7 in court cases getting knocked out of the park no leg to stand on ! Enjoy your 72 days of lame orange duck . Fox is even pulling away from Donnie the lame duck !
yes, we have enjoyed 4 YEARS of TDS/etc...Mr Trump has kicked the hypocritical-idiotic-jackass MSM/Black/Dem/etc anthill
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
and their reaction was to cheat because they knew they'd lose again. Cept, they got caught. This is gonna be funner then 2016.

it's statistically impossible to have 100,000 ballots at one time be all for one person. Wait until they have to swallow that one. hahahahhahahahahahaha get that crier out and highlight the demofks pain.

View attachment 413881

So ONLY the media sez. And the media has become as illegitimate as Beijing Biden!
Doofus Donnie is done !

Your name is perfect!!!!
Sharp one are lol

What exactly does "sharp one are" mean?

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

View attachment 413881

Doofus Donnie is done !

Your name is perfect!!!!
Sharp one are lol

What exactly does "sharp one are" mean?
its fixed typo hope you feel better

Hillary conceded.

You are cracking up because you can't handle the truth! Trump LOST.

“We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics.”
- Joe Biden

Fairfax Virginia has switched 100,000 votes from Trump to Biden stating a “clerical error”
Wisconsin suddenly discovers over 112k Biden ballots between 3:30 am and 4:30 am
Nevada has decided they won’t have all vote counts in until Thursday
Michigan has gained 138.339 ballots for Biden since they stopped counting last night. A whopping zero for Trump
6 states trump has sizable leads, all six states decided to stop counting ballots on election night (unheard of) and they all have blue strong holds
Jack from Twitter deletes the current sitting presidents tweet on election night. Glaringly obvious election interference
LeeJoe, who was running for district 16 senate seat in Idaho and stated so on his account profile, gets his account deleted from Facebook not once but twice. Another example of a glaringly obvious election interference.
North Carolina has 100% of precincts counted with Trump in the clear lead and it’s not being called.

You don’t think we are watching a live coup happen? They aren’t very good at hiding it, it’s incredibly obvious to a logical person. The media told us ahead of time that they, and only they, will decide who won. This won’t end well...........for Biden and his deep state cronies though.

You can’t fix a problem you can’t see. This country has been plagued with voter fraud for decades. Trust me, this is just beginning. Expect the inter webs to go down and expect massive riots to begin. Anything to distract you from the truth. Welcome to America BUT fear not! We were born for such a time as this.

Hillary conceded.

How does one lose when the ballots haven't been counted and certified?

“We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics.”
- Joe Biden

Fairfax Virginia has switched 100,000 votes from Trump to Biden stating a “clerical error”
Wisconsin suddenly discovers over 112k Biden ballots between 3:30 am and 4:30 am
Nevada has decided they won’t have all vote counts in until Thursday
Michigan has gained 138.339 ballots for Biden since they stopped counting last night. A whopping zero for Trump
6 states trump has sizable leads, all six states decided to stop counting ballots on election night (unheard of) and they all have blue strong holds
Jack from Twitter deletes the current sitting presidents tweet on election night. Glaringly obvious election interference
LeeJoe, who was running for district 16 senate seat in Idaho and stated so on his account profile, gets his account deleted from Facebook not once but twice. Another example of a glaringly obvious election interference.
North Carolina has 100% of precincts counted with Trump in the clear lead and it’s not being called.

You don’t think we are watching a live coup happen? They aren’t very good at hiding it, it’s incredibly obvious to a logical person. The media told us ahead of time that they, and only they, will decide who won. This won’t end well...........for Biden and his deep state cronies though.

You can’t fix a problem you can’t see. This country has been plagued with voter fraud for decades. Trust me, this is just beginning. Expect the inter webs to go down and expect massive riots to begin. Anything to distract you from the truth. Welcome to America BUT fear not! We were born for such a time as this.
Do you have any LINKS for the above claims?

Hillary conceded.

You should ask Trump who on the 4th November claimed winning the election with even less votes counted.

Last edited:

Hillary conceded.

You should ask Trump who on the 4th November claimed winning the election with even less votes counted or certified.

The LSM is the one claiming Hiden won. And yet the votes haven't even been counted or certified?
Sounds like they're biased to me.

And what exactly is the "4th November"?

The LSM is the one claiming Hiden won. And yet the votes haven't even been counted or certified?

Maybe you missed this:

"Trump proclaimed himself the winner despite the fact that the full results were not yet in as of 2:30 a.m. ET on Wednesday (4 November). He also said he'll go to the Supreme Court, though it's not clear why."

Guys, please don’t burn out on the MAGA tears too quickly. I’ve got at least four years of entertainment ahead of me and I want it to last.

Maybe you missed this:

"Trump proclaimed himself the winner despite the fact that the full results were not yet in as of 2:30 a.m. ET on Wednesday (4 November). He also said he'll go to the Supreme Court, though it's not clear why."

:cuckoo: So tell me me oh brainwashed one....
How is that even remotely like our so called unbiased media calling the election for Hiden?
And then there's this inconvenient truth....ballots have to be counted by midnight on November 3rd.....well except for the late ballots that were pre dated to the 3rd

Forum List

Back