It’s looking like Trump could take back Wisconsin, Georgia, PA, Nevada, Michigan and Arizona.

I literally don't see a path for the Chinaman and his slut-monkey at this point. Trump will end up with a landslide win after Ms Amy gets through raping the marxists.

:abgg2q.jpg:

What ever you say, Chuckles. You go ahead and run with that if it helps you sleep at night.

There is not a legitimate news outlet that would have called this election without knowing the final outcome first.
If this doesnt show the corruption and influence on news medias, then I dont know what would.
For any news outlet to declare a winner, considering our election process and laws, was wrong.

Can you post when any other election was called after every state certified it's results?
Can you post when America elected an almost dead 78 year old Crypt Keeper and a bitter angry fake black bitch to the highest office?

I sleep fine every night in my well-armed community Skippy, thanks for your concern.

And that will continue whether we're laughing and pointing at your stuttering fuck (and his slut-monkey)..... or not. Doesn't matter to me. I could use the entertainment.

I sleep fine every night in my well-armed community Skippy, thanks for your concern.

And that will continue whether we're laughing and pointing at your stuttering fuck (and his slut-monkey)..... or not. Doesn't matter to me. I could use the entertainment.
This thing is far from over. It is God, not man who seats our rulers over us.

Funny now that the observers are allowed in these states that there aren't hundreds of thousands of votes for Biden with no down ballots being dumped in to the system.

Trump is just 3/10ths of a percent behind Biden in Arizona and closing.

In Georgia he is just 2/10ths of a percent from over taking Biden.

In PA he is just 7/10ths away from taking PA, and this is with the ballots counted that SCOTUS had ordered to be separated which no doubt will be discarded as illegal ballots.

Wisconsin also Trump is just 7/10ths of a percent away.

We know and are seeing every day there was massive voter fraud and irregularities, there may be recounts in Michigan too, and Nevada.

These are most likely going to be hand counts, and each ballot will be looked at under extreme scrutiny.

I believe President Trump has won this thing.

Here is my EC count so far.

Biden 232
Trump 229

They finally called North Carolina, but the media is still refusing to give this to Biden.

Quote from OP linked article:

"A recount can—in theory at least—change the outcome of a presidential race if the new count leads to a state's electoral votes being awarded to a different candidate. But, while recounts are fairly common, they almost never affect the outcome of elections at any level."

In view of the above, it is highly unlikely that Trump will take back all 6 states (Wisconsin, Georgia, PA, Nevada, Michigan & Arizona).

As they say... win some, lose some.
He doesn't need 6 states. He only needs half of those.

He'll get Arizona, Georgia and PA, and he will be your president for the next 4 years.

Millions of people around the world are praying to Jesus to see the fraud undone.

Watch and see a miracle.

This nasty Chinese - Soros - Clinton - Democrat Election Fraud software is everywhere so multiple states will have to be recounted.

It looks more like you haven't taken your medication.

Claiming the software is corrupt when Trump won 20+ states is silly.
You are silly because you lie. There was both ballot fraud with the mail in ballots and there were issues with software that btw we found out partially by Clinton and Feinstein.

So enjoy the recounts, and some states will have to have new elections your DemTards screwed things up so bad.

Millions of people in Free Countries are praying for President Trump and I believe God will hear our prayers.

This nasty Chinese - Soros - Clinton - Democrat Election Fraud software is everywhere so multiple states will have to be recounted.

You are silly because you lie. There was both ballot fraud with the mail in ballots and there were issues with software that btw we found out partially by Clinton and Feinstein.

So enjoy the recounts, and some states will have to have new elections your DemTards screwed things up so bad.

Millions of people in Free Countries are praying for President Trump and I believe God will hear our prayers.

I am enjoying the recounts and the feckless court filings.

I am enjoying the recounts and the feckless court filings.

There hasn't been a recount yet you feckless moron. That is further down the road.

No, it only looks that way to mental patients.

Wrong again Nurse Ratchet

CNN uncalls AZ, no longer in Bidens column
Politico just uncalls PA, no longer in Bidens column
Barr open criminal investigations,
Justice Alito temporarily grants Pennsylvania GOP request to enforce segregation of ballots that arrived after Election Day,
Pennsylvania is going to a recount ... Georgia is already on record as going to a recount
Wisconsin will recount

Trump will be president for 4 more years
Trump was crushing Biden so that is our saving grace. The DemNazis had to scramble, shut down 6 states' counts simultaneously and manufacture ballots by The Truck load. See you can steal a little race like Lying Tim Ryan did in the Y-town area despite the whole area going for the GOP for the first time since the 50s. Just takes a few hundred votes here and there.

But to make up millions of ballots when you are down without making mistakes, and you will be exposed. This is not 1933 when The Nazis stole the elections in Germany and swept in to power, and nominated Hitler Fuhrer despite the fact they had issues rigging the national race and Hitler Lost.

Joe Hitler is not going to be our president.

Biden 232
Trump 229
Guess what the score is if you add Alaska?

Biden 232
Trump 232

This is Far Far Far from over.

President Trump just needs 3 of the six states and he is president and nothing The DemNazis can do about it.

BTW, everyone should be sending that DemWhore Jo Jorgenson letters, emails and phone calls to let her know how we feel, and she should not be part of any Election if some states have to do a redo.

No it doesn’t ! They are 0-7 in court cases getting knocked out of the park no leg to stand on ! Enjoy your 72 days of lame orange duck . Fox is even pulling away from Donnie the lame duck !
View attachment 413855
Yeah, it's not really fair to say, "0-7" when the "0" is cases that are still in process. . .

EmZl0E5VoAE7_cR

EmZl0E6UcAA4Uxo

WELL:

Scott-Adams-Vote-Rigged-600x207.png

Facebook and Twitter were squashing this news over the weekend when it concerned right-leaning statisticians.
How do 6 states simultaneously stop counting while America slept then load up the system with millions of all Biden Ballots with no down ballot votes because The Turn Out for Trump was so great that their vote switching software couldn’t keep up?

That's why they had to flood the system with fraudulent mail in ballots because if they started swapping too many votes in the software they would get caught red handed.

Funny thing is, there are thousands of complaints coming in from people that witnessed the vote switching now as well as incidents about fraudulent ballot dumping and poll workers throwing Trump ballots in the dumpsters and these ballots being found in landfills now.

People hated this POS enough to vote him out despite the fact than many are not even Biden supporters. But the funky orange tumor had to be excised so that the USA can address the pandemic with actual SCIENCE!!!! Trump should be tried at the Hague for crimes against humanity.

People hated this POS enough to vote him out despite the fact than many are not even Biden supporters. But the funky orange tumor had to be excised so that the USA can address the pandemic with actual SCIENCE!!!! Trump should be tried at the Hague for crimes against humanity.
You are a liar, and an angry and hateful person. You can go to Hell for that, and most likely will because you seem like you are a God hater, God Denier.

72 Million People love President Trump. Not so much Joe Biden.

Dead People, Fake People, Fictional People on Paper, all born on 1\01\1900 like Joe.

The Vaccine btw Nimrod, due to operation Warp Speed is already finished. Your friends in big Pharma who President Trump has reined in and had them lower their drug prices, retaliated and withheld the vaccine to help dear Quid Pro Hoe China Joe.

Big Pharma is not your friend, and neither is Big Tech, but Senile Pedophile, Joe Blow Biden, kneels before them. After all, he said "I don't work for you" and he meant it.

You need a Jesus intervention, so go out and seek that.

Forum List

Back