NYT Siena poll: Trump Leads in 5 Critical States as Voters Blast Biden

No, I'm saying that magically the votes were almost all for Biden during the night until dawn, which is strange.
Weird right? All the statistics for that night were against Biden but he still 'won'. That was just the in the instance of voting. Not the media overthrowing the election. They should be in jail based on what happened to people who farted on Jan 6th, 2021.

View attachment 853723

More voters in five key swing states say that they would vote for former President Donald Trump (R) over President Joe Biden (D) in a hypothetical head-to-head matchup, according to New York Times/Siena College polls released on Sunday.

Trump, the unrivaled front-runner in the GOP primary to take on Biden, leads Biden 52% to 41% in Nevada, 49% to 43% in Georgia, 49% to 44% in Arizona, 48% to 43% in Michigan, and 48% to 44% in Pennsylvania.

Wisconsin is the only swing state that The New York Times and Siena College polled where Biden has the edge. In the Badger State, Biden leads Trump 47% to 45%.

The results of the polls, which were conducted from Oct. 22 to Nov. 3, are perhaps the most alarming sign yet for Democrats that Biden faces an uphill battle in his bid for a second term. If Trump were to win by the margins in the surveys published Sunday, he would obtain more than 300 electoral college votes and easily win the presidential election.

More at the link below...

SHOCK POLLS: BIDEN TRAILS TRUMP IN FIVE KEY STATES

It really saddens me to hear this! Hopefully things will turn around before the election. What do you think?
Exactly how can things turn around? If there was something Biden could do, why hasn't he? You folks are in trouble.

Well, it is unlikely, they will simply do away with the primaries that start in a little over two months. Of course, I will not be voting until Super Tuesday, March 5th, 2024. But, I will be glad to watch you live and die by every daily poll between now and the General Election.
You’re just so far above the squabble here, aren’t you? STFU with that pretentious BS, you’re not fooling anyone.

Should I have heard or him? I guess I missed it. Besides being in Messagebox, he's a real polling demon, eh?

He was a Senior Obama adviser.

So most people wouldn't have heard of him.

But most people who moderate political message boards and obviously vote Dem?

Yeah, probably should have fuckin' heard.

Should I have heard or him? I guess I missed it. Besides being in Messagebox, he's a real polling demon, eh?

Ever heard of David Axelrod?

Cuz if not, you should probably get a different hobby:

Like I said, read the room.

Otherwise you'll be the last one to shut off the lights.

BTW: The fact that yet another Biden WILL LOSE thread got moved out of the Politics Forum shows the moderators of this board are Commie cucks.

Just sayin'.

Well, I'm wondering why a classy person like you is saddened to hear that a conniving, cheating criminal extortionist should rule this country rather than President Trump who was tried over and over to no avail because he is honest, he earned money honestly, and he was put through the grinder by conniving, lying, cheating press commies, who ended up losing every rotten scheme they put President Trump through.
diagram that sentence.

View attachment 853723

More voters in five key swing states say that they would vote for former President Donald Trump (R) over President Joe Biden (D) in a hypothetical head-to-head matchup, according to New York Times/Siena College polls released on Sunday.

Trump, the unrivaled front-runner in the GOP primary to take on Biden, leads Biden 52% to 41% in Nevada, 49% to 43% in Georgia, 49% to 44% in Arizona, 48% to 43% in Michigan, and 48% to 44% in Pennsylvania.

Wisconsin is the only swing state that The New York Times and Siena College polled where Biden has the edge. In the Badger State, Biden leads Trump 47% to 45%.

The results of the polls, which were conducted from Oct. 22 to Nov. 3, are perhaps the most alarming sign yet for Democrats that Biden faces an uphill battle in his bid for a second term. If Trump were to win by the margins in the surveys published Sunday, he would obtain more than 300 electoral college votes and easily win the presidential election.

It really saddens me to hear this! Hopefully things will turn around before the election. What do you think?

Please explain why any sane person would vote for the turnip?

View attachment 853723

1/Way too soon, but the witch hunts against Trump are backfiring bigly, and Biden is a corrupt, stumbling mess.

2/What should worry you is that your party is such a criminal shambles - like the Republican Party - that you have literally no one who could step in for Biden.

Trump vs. Biden is a shit sandwich of the first magnitude, but neither party has anything better to offer.

Forum List

Back