It’s looking like Trump could take back Wisconsin, Georgia, PA, Nevada, Michigan and Arizona.

Listening to these Democrats ranting about "moving on" is laughable. Look how they reacted 20 years ago in Bush v. Gore. All of the sudden, there was oppression, irregularities, even "hanging chads" in heavy Democrat districts in Florida. This all needed to be investigated before a President could be announced. The Media complied. Go figure.

The Democrats and their Media are telling half of America simultaneously to heal, unite, and "go fuck yourselves" simultaneously.
Trump lost

According to the media, not The Constitution. If I’m wrong, show me.

No, it only looks that way to mental patients.

Wrong again Nurse Ratchet

CNN uncalls AZ, no longer in Bidens column
Politico just uncalls PA, no longer in Bidens column
Barr open criminal investigations,
Justice Alito temporarily grants Pennsylvania GOP request to enforce segregation of ballots that arrived after Election Day,
Pennsylvania is going to a recount ... Georgia is already on record as going to a recount
Wisconsin will recount

Trump will be president for 4 more years

1604973261148.png

Listening to these Democrats ranting about "moving on" is laughable. Look how they reacted 20 years ago in Bush v. Gore. All of the sudden, there was oppression, irregularities, even "hanging chads" in heavy Democrat districts in Florida. This all needed to be investigated before a President could be announced. The Media complied. Go figure.

The Democrats and their Media are telling half of America simultaneously to heal, unite, and "go fuck yourselves" simultaneously.
Trump lost

Biden has 306 EVs. Trump lost.

RealClearPolitics Removes Arizona and Georgia and Pennsylvania From Biden's Electoral Total

Here is the LIVE RealClearPolitics map. Arizona and Georgia and Pennsylvania are taken away from Biden's

untitled-png.413982

Related articles:

Trump lost

He’s down to 256 and Trump is still gaining votes in GA PA Wis Nev and AZ.

Real Clear Politics removed the states from Biden!

And this is before the recounts are coming

There is not a legitimate news outlet that would have called this election without knowing the final outcome first.
If this doesnt show the corruption and influence on news medias, then I dont know what would.
For any news outlet to declare a winner, considering our election process and laws, was wrong.

Can you post when any other election was called after every state certified it's results?

Just heard a report in Michigan by the former AG where he said he witnessed piles of unsealed ballots being paired up with people in the electronic voter roles who had not voted and workers filling out the ballots just for Biden and then dumping them in the system.

Someone needs to go to jail for that

There is not a legitimate news outlet that would have called this election without knowing the final outcome first.
If this doesnt show the corruption and influence on news medias, then I dont know what would.
For any news outlet to declare a winner, considering our election process and laws, was wrong.

Can you post when any other election was called after every state certified it's results?
All previous elections, and were they called prematurely ?, if so, then it was still wrong !
You said "certified", and if that is what youre barking at, then Im sorry I didnt include that word.
Besides that, my statement remain the same - its wrong !
And if it was called "after every state certified", then its official.
Do news outlets get to "certify" ?

All previous elections, and were they called prematurely ?, if so, then it was still wrong !
You said "certified", and if that is what youre barking at, then Im sorry I didnt include that word.
Your asshole lost.

You need to find another one to eat from.

If The Fraud Investigations and Recounts give Arizona, Pennsylvania, and Georgia, Donald Trump is The President, officially. He could also win Wisconsin and Michigan back.

If The Fraud Investigations and Recounts give Arizona, Pennsylvania, and Georgia, Donald Trump is The President, officially. He could also win Wisconsin and Michigan back.
What "fraud" have you found?

Well, other than that angry orange.

Just heard a report in Michigan by the former AG where he said he witnessed piles of unsealed ballots being paired up with people in the electronic voter roles who had not voted and workers filling out the ballots just for Biden and then dumping them in the system.

Someone needs to go to jail for that

BTW, look at this video and you can see them printing ballots in the background.

Your asshole lost.

Looks like he didn't. Enjoy your meltdown.

I know I will!

Here is more on Fox News doing the right thing today:

yep, they gone too. now they're the best right? dude, you're humility is lifeless.
No, you stupid fuck.

When Trump loses Fox...he's totally lost it
Fox was bought out by an Elite Leftist Scumbag. That's why they hired Debate Question Thieves like Fat Donna Brazile.

Your asshole lost.

Looks like he didn't. Enjoy your meltdown.

I know I will!
What meltdown?

Here is more on Fox News doing the right thing today:

yep, they gone too. now they're the best right? dude, you're humility is lifeless.
No, you stupid fuck.

When Trump loses Fox...he's totally lost it
he hasn't lost anything. not sure your point. He doesn't rely on any station.

Forum List

Back