NYT Siena poll: Trump Leads in 5 Critical States as Voters Blast Biden

He was a Senior Obama adviser.

So most people wouldn't have heard of him.

But most people who moderate political message boards and obviously vote Dem?

Yeah, probably should have fuckin' heard.
Shoot, I couldn't tell you who the advisers to this one, trump, Obama, Son-ova-Bush, or Bill. As far as the board duties go, I just look at rules, infractions, effects, etc. I find all this somewhat interesting, but not exactly eat up with it, as some here. I read a link on Drudge this morning, saying the money is still on Joe in the General. I have more faith in people putting money on the line.

The Left--your very own people--are about to take Joe Biden out.
Ought to be a lot of fun. Let us know when it happens.
On a side note, I think you people should be keeping PR pressure on, concerning the VP issue. Both of these candidates are reasonably old. Anybody looking forward to the swearing in of President Harris, who by most people reckoning, is the prime political example of "The Peter Principle"?

Just out, and not looking pretty for Biden. Looks like he's going to need to start a war to stay in office.

Voters in battleground states said they trusted Donald J. Trump over President Biden on the economy, foreign policy and immigration, as Mr. Biden’s multiracial base shows signs of fraying.

The Powers that Be™ are trying to push Pedo Pete out of the race.

Key issues voters care about:
Economy
Foreign Policy
Immigration

Have a nice day, Lefties.

But Biden doesn’t need your votes to win. He said so himself.

All that is necessary are ballots. Lots and lots and lots and lots of ballots, in a few strategic places.

Interesting. Polls that show Trump losing are bogus. A poll shows him winning and it’s game over. The people have spoken.

I guess we should just crown him King and be done with it. Why hold the election anyway?

View attachment 853723

More voters in five key swing states say that they would vote for former President Donald Trump (R) over President Joe Biden (D) in a hypothetical head-to-head matchup, according to New York Times/Siena College polls released on Sunday.

Trump, the unrivaled front-runner in the GOP primary to take on Biden, leads Biden 52% to 41% in Nevada, 49% to 43% in Georgia, 49% to 44% in Arizona, 48% to 43% in Michigan, and 48% to 44% in Pennsylvania.

Wisconsin is the only swing state that The New York Times and Siena College polled where Biden has the edge. In the Badger State, Biden leads Trump 47% to 45%.

The results of the polls, which were conducted from Oct. 22 to Nov. 3, are perhaps the most alarming sign yet for Democrats that Biden faces an uphill battle in his bid for a second term. If Trump were to win by the margins in the surveys published Sunday, he would obtain more than 300 electoral college votes and easily win the presidential election.

More at the link below...

SHOCK POLLS: BIDEN TRAILS TRUMP IN FIVE KEY STATES

It really saddens me to hear this! Hopefully things will turn around before the election. What do you think?
Hahahaha.

Looks like your “Dump Trump” movement is now ”Joe’s gotta Go”.

IMG_5236.jpeg

View attachment 853723

More voters in five key swing states say that they would vote for former President Donald Trump (R) over President Joe Biden (D) in a hypothetical head-to-head matchup, according to New York Times/Siena College polls released on Sunday.

Trump, the unrivaled front-runner in the GOP primary to take on Biden, leads Biden 52% to 41% in Nevada, 49% to 43% in Georgia, 49% to 44% in Arizona, 48% to 43% in Michigan, and 48% to 44% in Pennsylvania.

Wisconsin is the only swing state that The New York Times and Siena College polled where Biden has the edge. In the Badger State, Biden leads Trump 47% to 45%.

The results of the polls, which were conducted from Oct. 22 to Nov. 3, are perhaps the most alarming sign yet for Democrats that Biden faces an uphill battle in his bid for a second term. If Trump were to win by the margins in the surveys published Sunday, he would obtain more than 300 electoral college votes and easily win the presidential election.

It really saddens me to hear this! Hopefully things will turn around before the election. What do you think?
Me no understand why crooked geriatric paleface pervert not more popular. How?

View attachment 853723

How is that a “shock”?

Forum List

Back