Crooked New York Judge Attempts To Destroy Trump's Businesses......Just Biden's Way Of Attacking His Political Opponent

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, P01135809 lied out of his fat diapered ass.

He listed his apartment at 30,000 square feet when it was only 11,000 square feet. That is fraud.
Now all you have to do is show some proof of this other than a biased article from the mainstream media and then you'd have a point.

But I still haven't seen any proof other than highly suspect articles in publications that are clearly conducting yet another smear job.

I wouldn't have reported you until you got to the fucking liar part, but you asked for it.

What you said was true, except that's not what's going on here.

The powers that be are undervaluing Trump's properties to prevent him from getting loans. This has nothing to do with taxes. When you have one of the most expensive properties in Palm Beach Florida being only valued at $18 million, yet smaller, less valuable properties surrounding it are valued at over $100 million, something is wrong here. It doesn't take a Real Estate guru to figure that one out.
I hope your complaint went unanswered, as it is meritless.

What should tell you something is the 2 orders of magnitude difference between the assessment and Grifty's insistence.

I wouldn't have reported you until you got to the fucking liar part, but you asked for it.

What you said was true, except that's not what's going on here.

The powers that be are undervaluing Trump's properties to prevent him from getting loans. This has nothing to do with taxes. When you have one of the most expensive properties in Palm Beach Florida being only valued at $18 million, yet smaller, less valuable properties surrounding it are valued at over $100 million, something is wrong here. It doesn't take a Real Estate guru to figure that one out.

I'm reported?

1695919153161.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back