Appeals Court Rejects Trump’s Effort to Delay Trial in Fraud Case

Another win for the good guys.

The Fifth Avenue MAGAtards chime in.

Trump is on a downhill roll with his cases. No where to go but down hill.

Comer should learn something from the justice system. You need clear and convincing evidence. If your going after Joe Biden then say that and don't pretend that it's the Biden family. it may work in the political arena but it won't in the judicial system.

And what makes you think the Supreme Court would rule the 14th Amendment to be unConstitutional? :heehee:

BTW...how many indictments so far?

He could hopefully have a stroke or a heart attack before the primaries are over. God interceding.

Keep hope alive!
7y9t0l.jpg

Those idiots don't realize that even if Trump isn't the next President, it will still be another Republican continuing his MAGA agenda. Look how poorly the non-MAGA GOP candidates like Christy are doing. After a year of someone like DeSantis in the WH, the left are going to wish that Trump had won.

:laughing0301:

Those idiots don't realize that even if Trump isn't the next President, it will still be another Republican continuing his MAGA agenda.

Democrats have already screwed up too badly, worse than in 1979.

They won't be voted for for a long time after this.

It was 12 years after Carter before anyone voted Democrat again. I say this time it'll probably be 20.

Democrats have already screwed up too badly, worse than in 1979.

They won't be voted for for a long time after this.

It was 12 years after Carter before anyone voted Democrat again. I say this time it'll probably be 20.

Absolutely. They done screwed the pooch and shit in their mess kits with that Biden clown.

$250 million is at stake for Trump.

I don't think there are enough coffee mugs in the entire country to cover that.

You all are going to have to dig deep!

Stop pussyfooting around and tell me what you think a re-elected President Trump will do.
Ok, so who will want to belong to Trump's cabinet?

VP? Kristie Noem? Vivek?
Defense? Desantis?, Pompeo?
State? Pence? Nikki?
AG? Turley? Whitaker?

I'm not seeing any Republicans helping Trump "get even" with democrats.

Trump can't do anything unless he gets help from the AG, so he needs to pick an honest one, unlike Garland.

Those idiots don't realize that even if Trump isn't the next President, it will still be another Republican continuing his MAGA agenda. Look how poorly the non-MAGA GOP candidates like Christy are doing. After a year of someone like DeSantis in the WH, the left are going to wish that Trump had won.

The misinformation comprising the Right's belief system will remain as long as RWM is there to create and reinforce it. But no one will have the cult of personality Trump has. His skills as a conman are generational.

Ok, so who will want to belong to Trump's cabinet?

VP? Kristie Noem? Vivek?
Defense? Desantis?, Pompeo?
State? Pence? Nikki?
AG? Turley? Whitaker?

I'm not seeing any Republicans helping Trump "get even" with democrats.

Trump can't do anything unless he gets help from the AG, so he needs to pick an honest one, unlike Garland.

Alex: "Lawyers who want to go to prison."

Contestant: "Who will want to belong to a Trump, second term Cabinet?"

Those idiots don't realize that even if Trump isn't the next President, it will still be another Republican continuing his MAGA agenda.
He had no agenda, except the typical republican agenda:

Slurp the clocks of rich people.

So you aren't threatening us with anything we didn't already know.

He had no agenda, except the typical republican agenda: Slurp the clocks of rich people.
So you aren't threatening us with anything we didn't already know.
Nikki Haley is a stronger candidate than Trump, and she doesn't have the Trump negatives.
I hope Biden is the democrat nominee.

Forum List

Back