Attorney-commentator Turley notices that Fani Willis acted like Trump in court (etc)

1miseryindex

Platinum Member
Nov 17, 2023
USA

This is very interesting. Turley is always good because you learn things from him, especially in re the law.

He says Fani acted like Trump in that she defied orders from the judge. At one point she yelled out "LIE LIE"

from Turley (site)

Willis looked strikingly like the man she is prosecuting: Donald Trump. Like Trump, she defied calls of the court to confine her answers and respond to the questions. She attacked her critics, including the media, in diatribes that virtually ignored the questions.

Unlike Trump, however, she got away with it.

She truthfully answered all the questions put to her. Explained some very personal info in detail when asked.
Sure she got angry. She has a right to.

To my knowledge, Trump has never done that. He's just belligerently denied.
Nice try though. Door prizes are..at the door. :)

Unlike Trump, Fanni Willis isn't on trial for anything.

Oops. And boy howdy, are the Trump cult losers upset about how she whooped their asses.

So, Trump cult goons, can any of you explain, in your own words, what Fanni Willis supposedly did wrong? Then back it up with actual evidence. So far, all you've given us is "SHE MUST SUFFER FOR PROSECUTING DEARLEADER! AND SHE HAD SEX! AND SHE'S BLACK!". And, contrary to what TheParty tells its apparatchiks, and despite their best efforts, none of that is a crime.

Yes, they did act similar, with one major exception. Trump is being hunted, while this woman who USED to be the hunter, is now being hunted. If she used state money she should be canned, no question. The example MUST be set for others who do the same. In some nations she would face a worse consequence.

If the average person experienced what I did in my lifetime in my caste system they would be outraged. The criminals doing this to me would be even more outraged. Why? They believe they are special, THEY persecute OTHERS, NOT the other way around. That is the epitome of entitlement through very little sacrifice of their own.

Yes, they did act similar, with one major exception. Trump is being hunted, while this woman who USED to be the hunter, is now being hunted. If she used state money she should be canned, no question. The example MUST be set for others who do the same. In some nations she would face a worse consequence.

If the average person experienced what I did in my lifetime in my caste system they would be outraged. The criminals doing this to me would be even more outraged. Why? They believe they are special, THEY persecute OTHERS, NOT the other way around. That is the epitome of entitlement through very little sacrifice of their own.
yes, that's it.. they are surprised when they are in the defendant's seat

they are so privileged. No way would fani have brought this case if she'd been able to predict that... well, maybe Dims aren't above the law after all

She acted ghetto fabulous.

She RECOMMENDS that women keep large sums of cash in their house and in their purse?

That is horrible advice for someone who is supposedly involved with law enforcement.

She acted ghetto fabulous.

She RECOMMENDS that women keep large sums of cash in their house and in their purse?

That is horrible advice for someone who is supposedly involved with law enforcement.
but maybe she has armed guards wherever she goes?

not every woman in AMerica does.

she keeps large sums in her house?

Now that that is out... Robbers have taken note. But then she can afford great security.

Again, not all americans can -- but oh well to that, say the elite dims

Forum List

Back