It's interesting how the left desires to assume all is legit in Trump trials

Ah I see. So the lenders put their money at risk knowing full well they shouldn't. Say, would you do that?

No, I wouldn't which is why there aren't laws addressing me. We know banks will which is why we have had to bail them out and the reasons for these laws.

Where have you been? In a cave somewhere?

Donald would have gotten the death penalty if you had been his lawyer. What buffoonery you issue.
You never say anything of value. You let your emotions get in the way of rational thought. You let that happen because you
re so dependent on what others say and feel.

Notice how the leftists ignore the judges "valuation" of Mari logo. He undermined his own decision. And his decisions demonstrate the only fraud is by the hands of the "justice" system.

Notice how the leftists ignore the judges "valuation" of Mari logo. He undermined his own decision. And his decisions demonstrate the only fraud is by the hands of the "justice" system.
No, the Judge did nothing of the sort. If you said that in court, you would be held in contempt and overnight in jail.

Whose sock is Idiocracy? He issues these stranged pronouncements grounded only in his own fantasies.

Here's another example of the left's justice system. Look at this freak, do any leftists claim to be good judges of character?

Imagine, Trump can score the most beautiful women on Earth, and he was young when this supposedly occurred. Yet somehow, he supposedly hoaxed this crazy dog into a dressing room and assaulted her.

That's an assault on our intelligence. It's the same thing as the Kavanaugh business, where the left found a NUT CASE to make accusations in order to please the left's GESTOPO.

Last edited:
Or, deep down inside they know they're not, but they soak it up due TDS. I find leftists to enjoy chaos and the absurd, what you say?

Let's take the NY civil trial, where the snowflake judge proved to be part of the great big cry at the hands of leftists, as they weaponize the justice system to attack Trump, and anyone else declared the enemy of the left. The judge ruled that Mari logo is worth just what again? Yeah 18 million. Geez, just 18 times the value of my house. Land must be real cheap in Palm Beach, and improvements must be worthless.

If you look at Realtor.com, here's an empty lot in Trump's neighborhood, for instance, asking price is a cool 200M. https://www.realtor.com/realestatea...each_FL_33480_M93328-30648?from=srp-list-card

One has to wonder if these leftists have ever owned a piece of property, much less leveraged a piece of property for a loan. This may come as a shock, but when a lender researches into a loan, one of the first things they do is APPRAISE the values of leveraged property. What, you guys figured Trump does the appraisal? Ha ha haaaa, wouldn't it be great if we had the ability to appraise our own properties, I guess the lenders would just have to take our word for it.

Then there's the fact there are no victims, Trump rec'd the loans and paid for them. Just think, leftists have opened the door should you fail to dot an i, the govt. can declare fraud, prosecute, and make your lives miserable, even if you make your end of the deal. Course leftists never thought that one through, they never do.

I'm on the left, and I don't trust either side.

However, if you play the game, you either win or lose the game. And it is a game.

I'm not going to lose any sleep over it. Trump wanted to play, he's playing, and he's losing. That's his problem.

The problem for me and for normal people is the game is taking the US down with it. It's bringing politics down to the level of infighting over pointless nonsense, instead of trying to fix the actual issues that matter.

Or, deep down inside they know they're not, but they soak it up due TDS. I find leftists to enjoy chaos and the absurd, what you say?

Let's take the NY civil trial, where the snowflake judge proved to be part of the great big cry at the hands of leftists, as they weaponize the justice system to attack Trump, and anyone else declared the enemy of the left. The judge ruled that Mari logo is worth just what again? Yeah 18 million. Geez, just 18 times the value of my house. Land must be real cheap in Palm Beach, and improvements must be worthless.

If you look at Realtor.com, here's an empty lot in Trump's neighborhood, for instance, asking price is a cool 200M. https://www.realtor.com/realestatea...each_FL_33480_M93328-30648?from=srp-list-card

One has to wonder if these leftists have ever owned a piece of property, much less leveraged a piece of property for a loan. This may come as a shock, but when a lender researches into a loan, one of the first things they do is APPRAISE the values of leveraged property. What, you guys figured Trump does the appraisal? Ha ha haaaa, wouldn't it be great if we had the ability to appraise our own properties, I guess the lenders would just have to take our word for it.

Then there's the fact there are no victims, Trump rec'd the loans and paid for them. Just think, leftists have opened the door should you fail to dot an i, the govt. can declare fraud, prosecute, and make your lives miserable, even if you make your end of the deal. Course leftists never thought that one through, they never do.

Will be -
Set aside on appeal.

And you thought QAnon was done

Nope

Forum List

Back