New York says Trump should be found liable for fraud, even before a trial

We've had this conversation before. In order to commit fraud, there has to be a victim. The bank(s) to which Trump presented inflated information have not complained, and the loans were repaid according to their terms.

This is only one of scores of "bullshit" claims/indictments against our former beloved President. Even a Democrat can see it.

Yes and no. It's still fraud, and it's more good luck than good management that he repaid the loans.

So..the Donald lied about his wealth, property values and assets to get loans...isn't that illegal...uh...oh yeah~

BTW...note that Trump doesn't dispute the facts...he just alleges that the court is not allowed to look at them...LOL!

New York's attorney general on Wednesday asked a state judge to declare, even before the start of a trial, that Donald Trump committed fraud by submitting false statements to bankers and insurers and overstating his net worth by up to $2.23 billion.
In filings with a state court in Manhattan, Attorney General Letitia James said evidence in her civil case showed "repeated and persistent fraudulent use" by Trump and his family business of false and misleading financial statements from 2011 to 2021.
James said inflating values of more than a dozen assets by hundreds of millions of dollars established the defendants' liability for fraud under the state's Executive Law.
"The cumulative effect of these numerous deceptive schemes to inflate Mr. Trump's assets, and hence his net worth, is staggering," and is "just the tip of a much larger iceberg of deception (the state) is prepared to expose at trial," James said.
Less than an hour after James' filing, lawyers for Trump and the other defendants filed their own papers seeking to end what they called James' "crusade against President Trump" and dismiss the entire case.
Citing a recent appellate court decision, they said that many of the transactions James challenged took place too long ago to be reviewed in court, and said the attorney general offered no proof that anyone was harmed by the remainder.

"What she seeks to do here [is] become the post hoc arbiter of the marketplace by interjecting her own judgment into strictly private, profitable transactions," the defendants' lawyers said. "The record evidence now undermines fully her purported claims."

Why can't he made his money by Insider Trading like 90% of Congress?

So..the Donald lied about his wealth, property values and assets to get loans...isn't that illegal...uh...oh yeah~

BTW...note that Trump doesn't dispute the facts...he just alleges that the court is not allowed to look at them...LOL!

New York's attorney general on Wednesday asked a state judge to declare, even before the start of a trial, that Donald Trump committed fraud by submitting false statements to bankers and insurers and overstating his net worth by up to $2.23 billion.
In filings with a state court in Manhattan, Attorney General Letitia James said evidence in her civil case showed "repeated and persistent fraudulent use" by Trump and his family business of false and misleading financial statements from 2011 to 2021.
James said inflating values of more than a dozen assets by hundreds of millions of dollars established the defendants' liability for fraud under the state's Executive Law.
"The cumulative effect of these numerous deceptive schemes to inflate Mr. Trump's assets, and hence his net worth, is staggering," and is "just the tip of a much larger iceberg of deception (the state) is prepared to expose at trial," James said.
Less than an hour after James' filing, lawyers for Trump and the other defendants filed their own papers seeking to end what they called James' "crusade against President Trump" and dismiss the entire case.
Citing a recent appellate court decision, they said that many of the transactions James challenged took place too long ago to be reviewed in court, and said the attorney general offered no proof that anyone was harmed by the remainder.

"What she seeks to do here [is] become the post hoc arbiter of the marketplace by interjecting her own judgment into strictly private, profitable transactions," the defendants' lawyers said. "The record evidence now undermines fully her purported claims."

Honey, Trump lies about everything for the past 50 years.

Trump and his company face $250 million fraud trial in N.Y.

NEW YORK — A state court hearing Friday will help define the contours of a multimillion-dollar business fraud lawsuit against Donald Trump, a civil case that is scheduled for trial Oct. 2 and has been overshadowed by the former president’s four indictments.

Attorney General Letitia James has asked New York Supreme Court Justice Arthur Engoron to decide partial liability based on what she describes as undeniable evidence that Trump and his company gave false values for assets to gain lending advantages.

The lawsuit James filed a year ago seeks $250 million in financial penalties, plus strict limitations on the company and its executives conducting any business in New York. James’s team has argued that a decade’s worth of false financial reports at the center of the case and other documents prove repeated fraud by the defendants.

New York/NJ are a mirror of Ontarios system. The Minority Report, often supported by corrupt police apparatuses.

What "Ontario system" would that be. I've lived in Ontario for nearly 75 years now, and the only people making these kinds of claims are the guys wearing tin foil hats and sandwich boards outside the Ontario Court of Appeals.

What "Ontario system" would that be. I've lived in Ontario for nearly 75 years now, and the only people making these kinds of claims are the guys wearing tin foil hats and sandwich boards outside the Ontario Court of Appeals.
Do you have any explanation as to how the MRI procedure that I had done was NOT the same MRI results that were provided to my doctor?

It has been acknowledged and escalated. Another "coincidence" perhaps as I continue to suffer and get 3-5 hours of broken sleep each night due to the pain behind and above my eye. Sometimes excruciating in nature.

Do you have any explanation as to how the MRI procedure that I had done was NOT the same MRI results that were provided to my doctor?

It has been acknowledged and escalated. Another "coincidence" perhaps as I continue to suffer and get 3-5 hours of broken sleep each night due to the pain behind and above my eye. Sometimes excruciating in nature.

And the Canadian government is responsible for this because . . . . . .

I remember when you tried to tell us that Rogers doing an upgrad to your WIFI "which you didn't ask for" was proof positive CSIS was spying on you. I pointed out that after a nationwide outage which shut down the Canadian banking system for 24 hours, Rogers announced a billion+ plan to upgrade it's WIFI infrastructure nation wide.

Proof positive of nothing but you're an idiot.

Last edited:
And the Canadian government is responsible for this because . . . . . .

I remember when you tried to tell us that Rogers doing an upgrad to your WIFI "which you didn't ask for" was proof positive CSIS was spying on you. I pointed out that after a nationwide outage which shut down the Canadian banking system for 24 hours, Rogers announced a billion+ plan to upgrade it's WIFI infrastructure nation wide.

Proof positive of nothing but you're an idiot.
You really are useful to your cult aren't you? The guy came to our home, just our home and told us he was doing a remote connection to all of our homes from his truck and that our signal was weak. He offered to install his own "special" splitter.

I contacted Rogers and they confirmed that he was NOT supposed to knock on our door and offer this as it wasn't protocol. It was most unusual to say the least.

Forum List

Back