It Seems Trump Was Fully Justified In Firing Comey

hillary could of been that lunatic today that took out 8 people, and a year from now, she would of been let go cause jury could not find any criminal intent
Oooooor, all the shit you've been led to believe about her supposed criminal activity isn't actually true.

Hmmmm...

Comey laid out a slam dunk prima facie case for gross negligence, that is all the law requires for prosecution. She's guilty alright.

Who appointed you judge and jury?

Me of course.

If Trump kept with Comey, this would be over by now

But he was impatient that Comey hadn't cleared him in three weeks

Exactly. Even Steve Bannon has said that Mueller's special counsel was Trump's doing by firing Comey. You can't just fire the person investigating you without expecting a shitstorm.

More regressive revisionist history, Comey told Trump he was NOT a target, do you folks ever stick with facts?

So then you confirm that Trump has done all of this to himself...Now he is under investigation..If he would have kept his big mouth shut this would have been over.

Is he? What for?

What was Trump thinking?

Comey was looking into the possibility of collusion and the impact of Russian interference

Mueller is pulling out all stops and doing a thorough investigation of all cash flow with Russia

Exactly. Even Steve Bannon has said that Mueller's special counsel was Trump's doing by firing Comey. You can't just fire the person investigating you without expecting a shitstorm.

More regressive revisionist history, Comey told Trump he was NOT a target, do you folks ever stick with facts?

So then you confirm that Trump has done all of this to himself...Now he is under investigation..If he would have kept his big mouth shut this would have been over.

Is he? What for?

Why is Donald Trump under investigation by Robert Mueller and what does obstruction of justice mean?

Why is Donald Trump under investigation by Robert Mueller and what does obstruction of justice mean?

Is he? What for?

I guess you haven't bothered to retain that Comey himself said the wording Trump used would not constitute obstruction. You can pretend otherwise, but it is on the record.

Then EC, not now. A half year and more has gone by, and Orange Dumb cannot keep his mouth shut.

Not publicly, Eaglewings, but I believe there all sorts of things the brieft and draft attorneys and paralegals are drafting.

When the charges come out on Trump, they will be unbreakable.

Not publicly, Eaglewings, but I believe there all sorts of things the brieft and draft attorneys and paralegals are drafting.

When the charges come out on Trump, they will be unbreakable.
Nothing burger

Do you have anything on Mueller saying Trump is not under investigation after the firing of Comey?

No because Mueller got rid of the leaks, mostly. That's a good thing. Comey shouldn't have said that they were or were not investigating Trump in the first place, but he did, so no, it's not a lie that Comey said that, as I posted proof of.

As far as "if" Mueller is investigating Trump, I hope he is. I want Mueller to come out and tell the nation that Trump didn't do what the biased media made up. I wish he'd get on with it, but it needs to be done for as long as it takes to convince most of the idiots that the President is clean. Then we can get back to work and stop with all the "PR" damaging accusations.

Do you have anything on Mueller saying Trump is not under investigation after the firing of Comey?

No because Mueller got rid of the leaks, mostly. That's a good thing. Comey shouldn't have said that they were or were not investigating Trump in the first place, but he did, so no, it's not a lie that Comey said that, as I posted proof of.

As far as "if" Mueller is investigating Trump, I hope he is. I want Mueller to come out and tell the nation that Trump didn't do what the biased media made up. I wish he'd get on with it, but it needs to be done for as long as it takes to convince most of the idiots that the President is clean. Then we can get back to work and stop with all the "PR" damaging accusations.

Yes, Comey did say that .. But Mueller has a whole new investigation going.. I do feel confident that Mueller will investigate thoroughly . What ever his findings are, I will let it go or celebrate..

Donald
BoringWeakDalmatian-max-1mb.gif

Aren't you Conservatives interested in what Mueller might find?

Denial will only get you so far

Only the most deluded don't realize just how bad this can be for Trump and his followers.

It seems that Trump was completely wrong in firing Comey, and the continuing Mueller investigation is showing just that.
I read that Meuller just might have screwed his own case up. He read privileged material from Manaforts attorney while they had no constitutional right to do so.

Jeff Sessions, get rid if this incompetent loser, Meuller.

What you ready in the comments section of Breitbart hardly qualities as credible.
Sorry. Don't read Breitbart.

Aren't you Conservatives interested in what Mueller might find?

Denial will only get you so far

Actually I kind of chuckle at what he's done so far. There was one major omission from the charges against Manafort. If he was supposedly hiding all this illegal money and laundering it, shouldn't tax evasion have been one of the charges, it ain't there.

Think about it, Comey had Manafort on his radar for more than three years and couldn't close the case. It took Mueller less than 6 months to get indictments.

Comey's obvious incompetence brings into question every case Comey oversaw as director of the FBI. He has continuously displayed poor judgment and a highly inflated ego. It's time for everyone to tell their respective congresscritters to demand a full review of his cases, to include his judgment in the email scandal.

Your thoughts?

I know it's a stretch, but could his letting HRC off the hook be considered obstruction of justice, after all it wasn't his role to decide whether she should be prosecuted or not.

But Comey testified to congress that he told Trump 3 times that he was not targeted by the investigation (he confirmed Trump's tweet).

hillary could of been that lunatic today that took out 8 people, and a year from now, she would of been let go cause jury could not find any criminal intent
Oooooor, all the shit you've been led to believe about her supposed criminal activity isn't actually true.

Hmmmm...

Comey laid out a slam dunk prima facie case for gross negligence, that is all the law requires for prosecution. She's guilty alright.

And Comey was lying his ass off saying that intent could not be proven.

Forum List

Back