Mueller has found his Scooter Libby

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
None of it has anything to do with Trump, the Trump campaign, or so called "Russian collusion."

Meanwhile, the libs are furiously trying to ignore the REAL TREASON committed by the Clintons in the Uranium One deal and their REAL COLLUSION in obtaining phony dirt on Trump from the Russians.

I would vomit at the corruption in the Democratic Party and the media, but I've gotten used to this by now.

Checking the Facts on the uranium deal could help, how many agency's had to sign off on that deal? how much input did Clinton have?. Answer 9 & not much.

Democrat supported witch hunts always lead to a Scooter Libby..... they got nothing. Theo lap dog media will stoke the fires but the American People are not stupid.

too bad youre just another idiot, the board could use less of your ignorance.
stupid-things-liberals-say-african-americans-watch-the-same-politics-1437776482.jpg

Checking the Facts on the uranium deal could help, how many agency's had to sign off on that deal? how much input did Clinton have?. Answer 9 & not much.
But the Clintons took bribes to get it approved. You're not denying that, are you?

you dont honestly think actual facts mean something to dipshits like that do you ?

let the dumbass go puke, it'll feel better.

The Far and Alt Right think it stops with these three guys.

Alt Right, remember: Mueller never leaks.

The confessions continue behind the closed doors in the halls of justice.

145 million dollars worth of influence. And the FBI hid the investigation from Congress and the agencies.

I am still waiting for the link between Russia and Trump. I have started 8 threads asking for that link, and yet so far I have got nothing from you guys.

But the Clintons took bribes to get it approved. You're not denying that, are you?

bullshit

your definition of bribe is as skewed as your logic in general
It's true even if you live in a fantasy world where facts don't matter.

The New York Times broke the story about the Uranium One deal months ago. For some reason, most people weren't aware of it until last week.

I am still waiting for the link between Russia and Trump. I have started 8 threads asking for that link, and yet so far I have got nothing from you guys.
Blackrook, we are not running the investigations.

I thought you know that.

Some guy named Mueller is. You will have to wait.

bullshit

prove a bribe took place or stfu

bullshit

prove a bribe took place or stfu
Cash Flowed to Clinton Foundation Amid Russian Uranium Deal

Forum List

Back