You're big on abortion too?
Nice grammar, nitwit. Geezus. In any case...no....I am not for abortion. Because abortion takes someone else's life.

You're a typical progressive. Pretended to care about liberty - spend all of your time trying to control others.

You said it, drugs destroy communities. That effects everyone and that is where laws assist.
Folks...you can't make this stuff up. In the first sentence, SL proclaims that drugs are "destroying communities". In the very next sentence SL states, "that is where the laws assist". :uhh:

Obviously the laws are not "assisting". Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.
Let me get this straight, you would rather the government be enriched versus a criminal. I guess you can pick legalized stealing if you want.
Let me get this straight - you would rather preach liberty but implement oppression? You sound like a progressive hypocrite proclaiming you want to restore liberty while demanding to control what people do with their own lives.

I understand you have comprehension problems.
You're the dipshit who claims that laws do not stop people from doing what they want while demanding more laws to stop people from doing what they want. :lmao:

Then why even have laws if they don't do what they are intended to do? :dunno:

Spoken like a true anarchist.
Spoken like a true idiot. You got caught with an irrational position and when I point that out, you run from the issue and change the subject. You are adamant that we need laws to stop drugs while proclaiming that laws don't stop people from doing what they want. That is a special kind of stupid. You're contradicting yourself.

Alcohol is legal. It alters the mind just like narcotics.

Again, read for comprehension moron.
Again....unable to defend your position. The mark of a true moron.

Actually my argument is that we should respect the rights and freedoms of individuals to do as they please rather than telling them what we think is best for them.

At some point those freedoms and rights rest against the freedoms and rights of other people. This is normally where a law is written to create an understood limit.
Absolutely. But how does some idiot overdosing on heroin "rest against" my rights and freedoms? It doesn't at all.

For the record - nobody vehemently opposes drugs more than I do. They are destroying communities. But you cannot regulate behavior and outlawing it has only made very evil people extremely wealthy and left death and destruction in its wake. We would be much better off legalizing it, taxing it, and educating people (like we have with cigarettes) to reduce or eliminate drug use.

You said it, drugs destroy communities. That effects everyone and that is where laws assist. Wow! What an awesome idea, educating people about the issues with drugs. How did no one think that before? Is pot use in Colorado down in relation to use before the taxation? Let me get this straight, you would rather the government be enriched versus a criminal. I guess you can pick legalized stealing if you want.
So does alcoholism yet we discovered that making it illegal destroyed MORE communities than legalizing it as has happened with drugs.
You're asking a progressive to think FA_Q2. That's asking a lot. :lol:

You said it, drugs destroy communities. That effects everyone and that is where laws assist.
Folks...you can't make this stuff up. In the first sentence, SL proclaims that drugs are "destroying communities". In the very next sentence SL states, "that is where the laws assist". :uhh:

Obviously the laws are not "assisting". Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.
Let me get this straight, you would rather the government be enriched versus a criminal. I guess you can pick legalized stealing if you want.
Let me get this straight - you would rather preach liberty but implement oppression? You sound like a progressive hypocrite proclaiming you want to restore liberty while demanding to control what people do with their own lives.

I understand you have comprehension problems.
You're the dipshit who claims that laws do not stop people from doing what they want while demanding more laws to stop people from doing what they want. :lmao:

No, that was you, read your own posts moron. Just for reference been a conservative on this board a long time. I just recognize idiots like you for what you are. Up your game you are an embarrassment.

No, that was you, read your own posts moron. Just for reference been a conservative on this board a long time. I just recognize idiots like you for what you are. Up your game you are an embarrassment.
Oh my God... you poor bastard. You literally don't know which way is up.

Post #46
Please explain how a law forces people to do things. It certainly doesn't make them stay below the speed limit, sober and a host of other things.

Post #50

First you state that laws do not force people to do things and cite speed limits, sobriety, etc. Then you state that "laws assist" after stating that drugs "destroy communities". You contradict yourself. That's how confused you are. If laws actually "assisted" as you state, then drugs would not be destroying communities.

By the way - you are not a "conservative". You're a typical progressive. That's why you want to control everyone's life and that's why you are arguing with every actual conservative on this board.

Post #46
Please explain how a law forces people to do things. It certainly doesn't make them stay below the speed limit, sober and a host of other things.

Post #50

First you state that laws do not force people to do things and cite speed limits, sobriety, etc. Then you state that "laws assist" after stating that drugs "destroy communities". You contradict yourself. That's how confused you are. If laws actually "assisted" as you state, then drugs would not be destroying communities.

By the way - you are not a "conservative". You're a typical progressive. That's why you want to control everyone's life and that's why you are arguing with every actual conservative on this board.

You seem to confuse laws with proper enforcement. You are either the most ill informed conservative ever or a lib sock. Either way its not my problem.

Post #46

Post #50

You seem to confuse laws with proper enforcement. You are either the most ill informed conservative ever or a lib sock. Either way its not my problem.
So now, after looking like an idiot, you're trying to make the case that drug laws aren't enforced in this country? You just keep digging deeper and deeper. :lol:

Cassidy disagreed, however, and flatly told Gruber that Americans are “sick” of D.C. insiders and politicians enacting progressive policies and telling people how to live their lives, citing the fact that Americans continually vote against President Barack Obama and Democrats’ liberal policies.

In fact, under Obama’s leadership, Democrats have lost 1,030 seats over the last four election years between state legislatures, governorships and Congress.

GOP Senator: Voters ‘sick’ of liberals telling them how to live

Forum List

Back