P@triot

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2011
United States
The progressive ideology is a cancer that is killing this nation. It is an ideology which places stuff (housing, healthcare, etc.) above liberty. We cannot allow the ungrateful left to place their wants above freedom.

"Give me liberty, or give me death!" - Patrick Henry

The Party of Liberty

HERE I AM!!!

Very disappointing some liberals are more like, "give me liberty or a cheeseburger."

And yet you don't want to get rid of the laws that negatively effect the poor? Like the war on drugs, don't want to legalize pot and certainly not in other areas.

It is always tax breaks for the goddamn wealthy and deregulation that also helps the top. No, you're not for liberty! you're just a liar.

What is funny is you want to stop people from being able to marry or go through life as who they wish to be! You pass laws like that in North Carolina but then you turn around taking a poor mans federal help away....Yep, throwing the bum onto the street is really as far as your liberty goes.

And yet you don't want to get rid of the laws that negatively effect the poor? Like the war on drugs, don't want to legalize pot and certainly not in other areas.

It is always tax breaks for the goddamn wealthy and deregulation that also helps the top. No, you're not for liberty! you're just a liar.

Yes Matthew, more drugs for the poor. How thoughtful of you.

But you don't have a problem with spending 6 trillion dollars as Trump said on the goddamn sand box in the middle east...Certainly, this forces the American tax payer to pay out the ass for something totally stupid.

But hell, that pot holed filled road? Oh'boyyyy that is just so wrong to fix.

Who are you to tell them no if you believe in personal freedom and liberty? Are you big government?

Who are you to tell them no if you believe in personal freedom and liberty? Are you big government?

There is no personal freedom in destroying your life. The laws also do not just apply to the poor.

. No, you're not for liberty! you're just a liar.

One immediately notices he steadfastly avoids the term "Liberal" and goes instead for a sociopolitical movement from a century ago which he laughingly thinks is a synonym. He did that because he's painted hisself into this corner before.

What is funny is you want to stop people from being able to marry or go through life as who they wish to be! You pass laws like that in North Carolina but then you turn around taking a poor mans federal help away....Yep, throwing the bum onto the street is really as far as your liberty goes.
The Constitutional Party doesn't advocate "stopping people from being who they wish to be". Again, why do you feel the need to lie all the time Matthew?

You'll have to forgive Matthew folks - he mooches off of government and as such, absolutely loses his flip'n mind any time someone advocates for constitutional government.

But you don't have a problem with spending 6 trillion dollars as Trump said on the goddamn sand box in the middle east...Certainly, this forces the American tax payer to pay out the ass for something totally stupid.
We all care. It's the result of idiot progressivism that we have to keep dumping money into the Middle East because progressives keep ignoring the problem and allowing it to grow when they sit in the White House.
But hell, that pot holed filled road? Oh'boyyyy that is just so wrong to fix.
Nobody cares if a pot hole is filled in. They care if it's being illegally done by the federal government instead of the local municipality tasked with those roads.

HERE I AM!!!

Very disappointing some liberals are more like, "give me liberty or a cheeseburger."
I love cheese burgers! And the liberty to eat as many as I want when I want where I want.
me too,,,also if i wish want the freedom to smoke some pot and not get my door kicked in by a cop.

Of course, saveliberty doesn't consider any of this liberty...In his little mind only sucking the top 1%'s dick is liberty.

I also feel better about eating those cheese burgers with food safety standards and regs. Hell, I feel more free with them.
You can have your state handle your precious "food safety regs". Or you can get the support and votes necessary to amend the U.S. Constitution to reflect that as a responsibility of the federal government. What is the problem? :dunno:

Forum List

Back