Letter That Albert Einstein Sent to the New York Times
1948, Protesting the Visit of Menachem Begin

11-1-4
1036081927.jpeg

Letters to the Editor
New York Times
December 4, 1948
TO THE EDITORS OF THE NEW YORK TIMES:
Among the most disturbing political phenomena of our times is the emergence in the newly created state of Israel of the "Freedom Party" (Tnuat Haherut), a political party closely akin in its organization, methods, political philosophy and social appeal to the Nazi and Fascist parties. It was formed out of the membership and following of the former Irgun Zvai Leumi, a terrorist, right-wing, chauvinist organization in Palestine.
einstein.jpg
The current visit of Menachem Begin, leader of this party, to the United States is obviously calculated to give the impression of American support for his party in the coming Israeli elections, and to cement political ties with conservative Zionist elements in the United States. Several Americans of national repute have lent their names to welcome his visit. It is inconceivable that those who oppose fascism throughoutthe world, if correctly informed as to Mr. Begin's political record and perspectives, could add their names and support to the movement he represents.
Before irreparable damage is done by way of financial contributions, public manifestations in Begin's behalf, and the creation in Palestine of the impression that a large segment of America supports Fascist elements in Israel, the American public must be informed as to the record and objectives of Mr. Begin and his movement. The public avowals of Begin's party are no guide whatever to its actual character. Today they speak of freedom, democracy and anti-imperialism, whereas until recently they openly preached the doctrine of the Fascist state. It is in its actions that the terrorist party betrays its real character; from its past actions we can judge what it may be expected to do in the future.
Attack on Arab Village
A shocking example was their behavior in the Arab village of Deir Yassin. This village, off the main roads and surrounded by Jewish lands, had taken no part in the war, and had even fought off Arab bands who wanted to use the village as their base. On April 9 (THE NEW YORK TIMES), terrorist bands attacked this peaceful village, which was not a military objective in the fighting, killed most of its inhabitants ? 240men, women, and children - and kept a few of them alive to parade as captives through the streets of Jerusalem. Most of the Jewish community was horrified at the deed, and the Jewish Agency sent a telegram of apology to King Abdullah of Trans-Jordan. But the terrorists, far from being ashamed of their act, were proud of this massacre, publicized it widely, and invited all the foreign correspondents present in the country to view the heaped corpses and the general havoc at Deir Yassin. The Deir Yassin incident exemplifies the character and actions of the Freedom Party.
Within the Jewish community they have preached an admixture of ultranationalism, religious mysticism, and racial superiority. Like other Fascist parties they have been used to break strikes, and have themselves pressed for the destruction of free trade unions. In their stead they have proposed corporate unions on the Italian Fascist model. During the last years of sporadic anti-British violence, the IZL and Stern groups inaugurated a reign of terror in the Palestine Jewish community. Teachers were beaten up for speaking against them, adults were shot for not letting their children join them. By gangster methods, beatings, window-smashing, and wide-spread robberies, the terrorists intimidated the population and exacted a heavy tribute.
The people of the Freedom Party have had no part in the constructive achievements in Palestine. They have reclaimed no land, built no settlements, and only detracted from the Jewish defense activity. Their much-publicized immigration endeavors were minute, and devoted mainly to bringing in Fascist compatriots.
Discrepancies Seen
The discrepancies between the bold claims now being made by Begin and his party, and their record of past performance in Palestine bear the imprint of no ordinary political party. This is the unmistakable stamp of a Fascist party for whom terrorism (against Jews, Arabs, and British alike), and misrepresentation are means, and a "Leader State" is the goal.
In the light of the foregoing considerations, it is imperative that the truth about Mr. Begin and his movement be made known in this country. It is all the more tragic that the top leadership of American Zionism has refused to campaign against Begin's efforts, or even to expose to its own constituents the dangers to Israel from support to Begin.
The undersigned therefore take this means of publicly presenting a few salient facts concerning Begin and his party; and of urging all concerned not to support this latest manifestation of fascism.
ISIDORE ABRAMOWITZ
HANNAH ARENDT
ABRAHAM BRICK
RABBI JESSURUN CARDOZO
ALBERT EINSTEIN
HERMAN EISEN, M.D.
HAYIM FINEMAN
M. GALLEN, M.D.
H.H. HARRIS
ZELIG S. HARRIS
SIDNEY HOOK
FRED KARUSH
BRURIA KAUFMAN
IRMA L. LINDHEIM
NACHMAN MAISEL
SEYMOUR MELMAN
MYER D. MENDELSON
M.D., HARRY M. OSLINSKY
SAMUEL PITLICK
FRITZ ROHRLICH
LOUIS P. ROCKER
RUTH SAGIS
ITZHAK SANKOWSKY
I.J. SHOENBERG
SAMUEL SHUMAN
M. SINGER
IRMA WOLFE
STEFAN WOLF.
New York, Dec. 2, 1948

• Banned
You may ask, what precisely is motivating this behavior which Einstein is warning about....???

BOOK OF JOSHUA..... CH 1

There God tells Joshua the boundaries of country "Israel," the Promised Land....

1 Now after the death of Moses the servant of the LORD it came to pass, that the LORD spake unto Joshua the son of Nun, Moses' minister, saying, 2 Moses my servant is dead; now therefore arise, go over this Jordan, thou, and all this people, unto the land which I do give to them, even to the children of Israel. 3 Every place that the sole of your foot shall tread upon, that have I given unto you, as I said unto Moses. 4 From the wilderness and this Lebanon even unto the great river, the river Euphrates, all the land of the Hittites, and unto the great sea toward the going down of the sun, shall be your coast. 5 There shall not any man be able to stand before thee all the days of thy life:

OK, where is Israel's northeastern border according to "God?"

In IRAQ.... where the EUPHRATES RIVER still is...

Now does it make more sense why so many "left wing" Jews like Dianne Feinstein, Henry Waxman, Ed Koch, Dick Morris etc. were for a US war with Iraq regardless of reason given, truth, or time period?

This is 100% about the OBSESSION to "re-conquer" the "Promised Land" for "Israel," and it is way more than just Jews doing it. Many Zionist Christians were involved with 911, for example....

• Banned
When JFK beat Nixon in 1960, the Jewish Democrats in the US thought they had it made. JFK won because the NYT and CBS News were 100% for him and against Nixon. So when JFK won, they expected JFK to do whatever Israel asked...

Israel asked for weapons...

JFK said no....

I am not going to get into a debate over what happened during the JFK assassination other than to point out that both

Lee Harvey Oswald

and

Jack Ruby aka Jacob Rubenstein

were both Jewish.

We have many many Hollywood JFK conspiracy movies. None even mention ISRAEL as a suspect.... typical...

WHERE is my proof....???

• Banned
When LBJ took over, he greatly expanded the Vietnam "situation" into a US war. That got US military factories humming...

WHERE did the best new US weapons go?

Many in 'nam complained about outdated weapons that failed when needed....

HERE is where they went, to this "cause...."

In 1967, we were told by LBJ and the "US" media that ISRAEL was attacked, and needed to take and hold the Gaza Strip, the Golan Heights, and the West Bank "to protect itself..."

REALLY....

LBJ lied.

Here is what really happened.....

LBJ never cared one bit about Vietnam except to use it to arm ISRAEL for the re-conquest....

That is why he kept stopping the 'nam war, because he never wanted it to end.... because... he was obsessed with ZIONISM.... right here...

CIA Analysis of the 1967 Arab-Israeli War — Central Intelligence Agency

"Helms was awakened at 3:00 in the morning on 5 June by a call from the CIA Operations Center. The Foreign Broadcast Information Service had picked up reports that Israel had launched its attack. (OCI soon concluded that the Israelis— contrary to their claims—had fired first.) President Johnson was gratified that because of CIA analyses and Helms's tip, he could inform congressional leaders later in the day that he had been expecting Israel's move"

That's what the CIA observed...

WHY did LBJ lie to the American people about the 67 war???

It is ALL part of what EINSTEIN warned about....

• Banned
In 1983, US Marines in Lebanon were subjected to a terrorist bombing attack, leaving more than 200 dead.

As soon as it happened, ISRAEL and the "US" media screamed HEZBOLLAH HEZBO HEZBO !!! HEZBO DID IT!!!!

The Reagan WH concluded Hezbo did NOT do it....

WEEKS later, a completely unknown "group" called "Islamic Jihad" took credit... and we never heard from them again until episode 17 of the TV show "24."

ISRAEL took out our Marines and tried to frame Hezbo to provoke a US war with HEZBO. Had W or LBJ been in office, off to war we would've gone...

Reagan didn't hit back, but that he didn't "go along" assured very very bad negative "US" media coverage....

This was also the first apparent time Zionist Terrorists tried to frame "Radical Islam" to get the US to fight their terror expansion fascist wars themselves....

• Banned
911 .... is a summation of what Zionism is and what Judaism always was....

1. zero concern for the lives of anyone UNchosen
2. zero loyalty to those who are kind to them
3. use of a murderous force to kill those noticing too much truth....

Zionism is the worst enemy the US has ever faced. We need all hands on deck to preserve this greatest ever experiment in human freedom. Nothing is "true" with Zionism lying to us....

LaLaDex has the holy islamo Nazi scriptures----written by escaped Nazi war criminals to Syria and Egypt MEMORIZED along with the "NOBLE KHARAHAN"

Why are these types of posts always so broad in scope?

what type of Post?-------MR Von Ingersleben?
The "Jews control the world" posts. I mean, I understand why...duh...world, but FFS, pick a topic. There are always like ten.

Tijn-----I have a special credential. There are parts of the USA that were Nazi
enclaves during the world war II era. -----which simply means places where lots
of Nazi sympathizers lived------think Hudson River valley and the surrounding
cities and states. My childhood town was INUNDATED with Nazi propaganda
pamphlets and I was a WORD HUNGRY KID-----once I had my brothers'
superman comics read-----I looked for something else-----the Nazi propaganda.
The post to which you refer is a parroting of those pamphlets----some written
in the mid 30s----but LOTS after 1945. Lots of them authored by Nazi war
criminals that escaped to Syria and Egypt----maybe South America too-----
it is SYRIA that I noticed first-----I was a kid-----I had no idea where Syria was
or who lived there.....but some were translations of stuff from Syria. The islamo-
Nazi propaganda has not changed SINCE THEN. It is taught VERBATIM----
thruout the "UMMAH" and still on the lips of American Nazis. "jews" "Zionists"
"control the world" "control the media" "own the banks" etc etc. Muslims
educated in muslim lands of 2nd generation that I have known-----PARROT IT
LIKE IT IS THE KORAN
pamphlets were EVERYWHERE. (like Jehovah witness pamphlets in the
city subway system-----no comparison in content, of course)

Why are these types of posts always so broad in scope?

what type of Post?-------MR Von Ingersleben?
The "Jews control the world" posts. I mean, I understand why...duh...world, but FFS, pick a topic. There are always like ten.

Tijn-----I have a special credential. There are parts of the USA that were Nazi
enclaves during the world war II era. -----which simply means places where lots
of Nazi sympathizers lived------think Hudson River valley and the surrounding
cities and states. My childhood town was INUNDATED with Nazi propaganda
pamphlets and I was a WORD HUNGRY KID-----once I had my brothers'
superman comics read-----I looked for something else-----the Nazi propaganda.
The post to which you refer is a parroting of those pamphlets----some written
in the mid 30s----but LOTS after 1945. Lots of them authored by Nazi war
criminals that escaped to Syria and Egypt----maybe South America too-----
it is SYRIA that I noticed first-----I was a kid-----I had no idea where Syria was
or who lived there.....but some were translations of stuff from Syria. The islamo-
Nazi propaganda has not changed SINCE THEN. It is taught VERBATIM----
thruout the "UMMAH" and still on the lips of American Nazis. "jews" "Zionists"
"control the world" "control the media" "own the banks" etc etc. Muslims
educated in muslim lands of 2nd generation that I have known-----PARROT IT
LIKE IT IS THE KORAN
pamphlets were EVERYWHERE. (like Jehovah witness pamphlets in the
city subway system-----no comparison in content, of course)
Interesting. Yeah...that kinda makes sense now.
Thanks!

What about Pan Am 103?

Well, that was LIBYA, so how is ZIONISM behind that one????

Type Gaddafi Jewish into any search engine, and find out why he and George Tenet were such pals in a "war on terror," enough so to start a CIA office in Libya, the one that offed the "source" of Cheney's WMD claims.....

What does the "anti-semitic" media of ISRAEL have to say about Gaddafi??????????????

Gaddafi killed anyone who discovered his mother was Jewish, aide claims

'Qaddafi is Jewish and I'm His Cousin'

Libya’s Gaddafi had a history of reaching out to Israel

A JEWISH TELEGRAPH NEWSPAPER

Israel Matzav: You won't believe this... Gadhafi's mother was Jewish

Amazing how the nutbag anti-semites in the ISRAELI MEDIA all document that Gaddafi was JEWISH.....

Gaddafi 'ordered Lockerbie bomb'

and THAT is why Netanyahu, Tenet, and Gaddafi were all such pals, they all love ZIONIST TERROR against AMERICANS that gets blamed on "islam...."

and with the mask off Gaddafi.... what about the other Zionist FRAUDS????

Colonel Ossman and Simon Elliot....

Perhaps our resident Mossads here can explain why quoting/citing the ISRAELI MEDIA is "anti-semitic" and evidence of mental disorder???

Apparently our resident Mossads are unable to answer the above question....

Forum List

Back