Did Israel Steal Palestine from the Palestinian People?

AtlasWept

The Lavon affair was a failed Israeli covert operation, codenamed Operation Susannah, conducted in Egypt in the summer of 1954.

As part of a false flag operation, a group of Egyptian Jews were recruited by Israeli military intelligence to plant bombs inside Egyptian-, American-, and British-owned civilian targets: cinemas, libraries, and American educational centers. The bombs were timed to detonate several hours after closing time. The attacks were to be blamed on the Muslim Brotherhood, Egyptian communists, "unspecified malcontents", or "local nationalists" with the aim of creating a climate of sufficient violence and instability to induce the British government to retain its occupying troops in Egypt's Suez Canal zone.

The operation caused no casualties among the population, but resulted in the deaths of four operatives. The overseer of the operation allegedly informed the Egyptians, after which 11 suspected operatives were arrested.

Two committed suicide after being captured, two were executed by the Egyptian authorities, two of them were acquitted at trial, and the remaining five received prison terms ranging from 7 years to life in prison.
But, but, but... the Egyptians were terrible for expelling their Jewish population!

But, but, but... the Egyptians were terrible for expelling their Jewish population!

They certainly betrayed Eisenhower.. he withdrew financing for the Aswan dam... The Soviets stepped up in part to help finance the dam.. Nasser nationalized the Suez Canal because he needed the revenue to build the Aswan. The false flag was in 1954. The Suez Crisis was in 1956. Arabs rioted, putting Americans at risk.

Same shit as the massacres at Deir Yassin and Quibya. Years later they betrayed Reagan with the Sabra and Shatilla massacre. The PLO kept their bargain with Reagan and left for Tunisa.

Yemen did have one Jewish king. He burned the Christians of Najran.

The Christians of Najran were massacred in 524 by the Himyarite king, Yusuf As'ar Dhu Nuwas. An Sabaic inscription commissioned by one of the kings army commanders, Ja 1028, celebrates the massacre.
Oh gee-----she hangs onto that one legend from the dark ages like a
drowning bitch clinging to a straw----whilst giggling as she dances on the
dead bodies of MILLIONS of infants for the glory of allah---murdered in
OUR TIME (for the entertainment of the sluts of the Ummah and their oil
kiss ass minions)

Historically there has never been a "Land of Palestine" inhabited by a "Palestinian People"

Since the Israelites conquered the Canaanites in 3300 B.C. only Jews can claim ownership of Israel's lands. While other nations temporarily occupied Israel until 1948, there has always been a Jewish presence.

Lol 😂 there were no Israelites in 3300 BC. You are more than 1500 years too early. The Jews were Canaanites....and Canaan was Egyptian.

Stupid foreign policy keeps me up at night.

Starting in 1945, Iran has every reason to hate the US, given the way we've interfered in their politics and economy.

It's like we can't help ourselves. We keep antagonizing people who aren't bothering us.

Biden is an expert at weak and stupid foreign policy.

We keep antagonizing people who aren't bothering us.

Biden keeps funding people who are trying to kill us.

It was a terrible thing.

But it doesn't justify anything Israel does.

It's kind of like saying that because John Gacy's father beat him, that made it okay that he buried all those boys in his crawlspace.
I am concerned only with the present. Israel has the right to defend itself. If the Gazans don't want to suffer, then don't put Hamas in charge.

I am concerned only with the present. Israel has the right to defend itself. If the Gazans don't want to suffer, then don't put Hamas in charge.
If the Gazans do not want to suffer THEY---IN NUMBERS should demand that
Hamas not only give up the hostages IMMEDIATELY but also give up a complete map of the TERROR TUNNELS ---and halt all bomb tossing. The
PEOPLE of Gaza have nothing to gain from the idiot aggression of IRAN---
and the muslim brotherhood, et al. ---THE PEOPLE OF GAZA!!!!!!

Israel will occupy Gaza completely in the end as it did before 2005
I don't think so----islamonazi propaganda has been over the top
and idiotically acceptable to too many people. The mothers
of Gaza seem to LOVE HAMAS and willing to donate their
children

I don't think so----islamonazi propaganda has been over the top
and idiotically acceptable to too many people. The mothers
of Gaza seem to LOVE HAMAS and willing to donate their
children
I dont see them letting it go this time. Why should they? It will be rearmed and firing rockets again in a year.

I dont see them letting it go this time. Why should they? It will be rearmed and firing rockets again in a year.
there should be a program letting the women of Gaza know that they have nothing to gain by kissing Iranian ass and muslim brotherhood ass

Forum List

Back