Einstein's Warning about Fascist Zionism, 1948

You think Muslim prayers on the grounds are disrespectful,???
Is this disrespectful?
Looks to me they want the Muslim armies to come and take over England?

What now?

If only the British had done the right thing for the Jews with the Mandate for Palestine and put a peaceful clan as Grand Mufti of Jerusalem to make Arabs accept the Jewish rebuilding of their nation......
What a wonderful world it would have become, instead of what the whole world ended up getting from the Islamic ideology.

Will England go down? Will France? Germany?, others ? Or will the extreme Muslims be deported?

What is the solution to the endless Islamic aggression against the West?

You think Muslim prayers on the grounds are disrespectful,???
There is an apt maxim >>>> "what's sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander" In
shariah law----the uttering of prayers by non muslims in the presence or even HEARING
by muslims is a SERIOUS CRIME. In the context of the impositions upon non-muslims
in places CONTROLLED by muslims-----public engagement in islamic rites in the
holy places or prayer places of non-muslims is VERY DISRESPECTFUL. It is good to
know----for all you dog lovers-----walking a dog in front of a muslim whilst he is
the ground with his ass hanging in the air----KINDA DISQUALIFIES THE PRAYER--or
so they say. Would walking Rover across the street to greet a muslim at such times
be "DISRESPECTFUL" ?

SO true----Oct 7 has become a BIG CELEBRATORY EVENT for the UMMAH.
Islamist cells inside the US no doubt reported to Hamas about the unusual, increased aggressive christian evangelizations that were occurring on American streets around Sep 2023. This gesture was a direct challenge to Islam's target of world domination. Xians helped provoke the 7 Oct attack.

Islamist cells inside the US no doubt reported to Hamas about the unusual, increased aggressive christian evangelizations that were occurring on American streets around Sep 2023. This gesture was a direct challenge to Islam's target of world domination. Xians helped provoke the 7 Oct attack.
oh----do you think that the Pope will apologize? Please caution him to avoid
blessing the crowds in the presence of muslims----and not to do the "CROSS"
thing with his hand -----and hide that big crucifix

There is no evidence to suggest that Einstein was an expert in geo-political issues. Maybe somebody should have warned the world about scientists like Einstein who were determined to create monstrous weapons that could destroy mankind.

There is no evidence to suggest that Einstein was an expert in geo-political issues. Maybe somebody should have warned the world about scientists like Einstein who were determined to create monstrous weapons that could destroy mankind.
News to me----was Einstein involved in the Manhattan project? ----you made the
claim----try to find a citation. I am not denying it---it is just NEWS to me

News to me----was Einstein involved in the Manhattan project? ----you made the
claim----try to find a citation. I am not denying it---it is just NEWS to me
Scientists like Einstein must have suspected their creation might have had the possibility of causing a chain reaction that could end life on earth but their egos motivated them to create the Frankenstein monstrosity. The scientists were all European descent so Germany was never considered as a target. The point is that mathematicians aren't necessarily experts in international politics.

Scientists like Einstein must have suspected their creation might have had the possibility of causing a chain reaction that could end life on earth but their egos motivated them to create the Frankenstein monstrosity. The scientists were all European descent so Germany was never considered as a target. The point is that mathematicians aren't necessarily experts in international politics.
I know of nothing in Einstein's work that even hinted at CHAIN REACTION FISSION----I may be wrong----but I don't think so. There were MANY OTHER
Scientists who did seem to know----on memory---such as it is---I think one
of them was HEISENBERG (the uncertainty principle german guy)----but the legend seems to be that he or some others purposely avoided working on DA BOMB.
Scientists like Einstein do science and do not have crystal balls

I know of nothing in Einstein's work that even hinted at CHAIN REACTION FISSION----I may be wrong----but I don't think so. There were MANY OTHER
of them was HEISENBERG (the uncertainty principle german guy)----but the legend seems to be that he or some others purposely avoided working on DA BOMB.
It's true that scientists like Einstein do not have crystal balls and it's also true that they usually don't have any greater insight about geo-political issues than anyone else.

Einstein's equations were eventually proved in fission research.

Debunked.

Shame on you !
"...The United Nations ultimately recommended division of the mandate and the establishment of a Jewish State, and the 1948 Arab-Israeli war broke out as the mandate ended. Einstein was one of the authors of an open letter to the New York Times in 1948[38][39][40] which deeply criticized Menachem Begin's Herut (Freedom) Party for the Deir Yassin massacre attributed to "terrorist bands",[38] and likened Herut to "the Nazi and Fascist parties". He further stated "The Deir Yassin incident exemplifies the character and actions of the Freedom Party". Einstein said of the party that "Today they speak of freedom, democracy and anti-imperialism...It is in its actions that the terrorist party betrays its real character", while also criticizing Irgun by calling it a "terrorist, right-wing, chauvinist organization".[38]..."

I'd never read this letter before. It gives some background and insight into 1948.
POLITICALLY CHARGED LANGUAGE

Surada basically made first of all false headlines and title in thread.

Because this was not against Zionism as a whole or zionism as an idea.

And the fact that labor zionists called the right wing the F word was a feature.

The entire case of Deir Yassin was politically motivated by the Hagana to defame right wingers.

If Surada had any decency, he would have posted :
'letter to NYT by left winger anti-Fascist Zionists against Herut as (supposedly) fascist.'

Last edited:

There's more to the history than just the history of the Jewish immigrants.. Other people already lived there for thousands of years. Most people are opposed to collective punishment.

Neither Deir Yassin nor QIBYA had anything to do with the attack on the Turkish family.
There's more to the history of Mecca and Medina than the birth of and invasion by the rapist dog, muhummad. Fourteen centuries ago the filth of islam was IMPOSED on the JEWISH HOLY CITY of Jerusalem.
October 7 was yet another lesson in that dirt victimizing infants to the
delight of Surada et al.

There's more to the history of Mecca and Medina than the birth of and invasion by the rapist dog, muhummad. Fourteen centuries ago the filth of islam was IMPOSED on the JEWISH HOLY CITY of Jerusalem.
October 7 was yet another lesson in that dirt victimizing infants to the
delight of Surada et al.

Not mention both Medina and Mecca was majority Jewish/ Christian, about half Jewish and quarter Christian or more.

Not mention both Medina and Mecca was majority Jewish/ Christian, about half Jewish and quarter Christian or more.
as far as I know----Mecca was a silk road stopover------so the main population would be
CAMELS. I think it was in Iraq that "muslims" got to mingle with Zoroastrians and
Christians who had elaborated their alphabet for them.

I'd never read this letter before. It gives some background and insight into 1948.

Menachem Begin was party to both massacres at Deir Yassin and Quibya

Einstein Letter Warning Of
Zionist Facism In Israel
Letter That Albert Einstein Sent to the New York Times
1948, Protesting the Visit of Menachem Begin
11-1-4
1036081927.jpeg
Letters to the Editor
New York Times
December 4, 1948
TO THE EDITORS OF THE NEW YORK TIMES:
Among the most disturbing political phenomena of our times is the emergence in the newly created state of Israel of the "Freedom Party" (Tnuat Haherut), a political party closely akin in its organization, methods, political philosophy and social appeal to the Nazi and Fascist parties. It was formed out of the membership and following of the former Irgun Zvai Leumi, a terrorist, right-wing, chauvinist organization in Palestine.
einstein.jpg

The current visit of Menachem Begin, leader of this party, to the United States is obviously calculated to give the impression of American support for his party in the coming Israeli elections, and to cement political ties with conservative Zionist elements in the United States. Several Americans of national repute have lent their names to welcome his visit. It is inconceivable that those who oppose fascism throughoutthe world, if correctly informed as to Mr. Begin's political record and perspectives, could add their names and support to the movement he represents.

Before irreparable damage is done by way of financial contributions, public manifestations in Begin's behalf, and the creation in Palestine of the impression that a large segment of America supports Fascist elements in Israel, the American public must be informed as to the record and objectives of Mr. Begin and his movement. The public avowals of Begin's party are no guide whatever to its actual character.

Today they speak of freedom, democracy and anti-imperialism, whereas until recently they openly preached the doctrine of the Fascist state. It is in its actions that the terrorist party betrays its real character; from its past actions we can judge what it may be expected to do in the future.

Attack on Arab Village
A shocking example was their behavior in the Arab village of Deir Yassin. This village, off the main roads and surrounded by Jewish lands, had taken no part in the war, and had even fought off Arab bands who wanted to use the village as their base.

On April 9 (THE NEW YORK TIMES), terrorist bands attacked this peaceful village, which was not a military objective in the fighting, killed most of its inhabitants ? 240men, women, and children - and kept a few of them alive to parade as captives through the streets of Jerusalem. Most of the Jewish community was horrified at the deed, and the Jewish Agency sent a telegram of apology to King Abdullah of Trans-Jordan.

But the terrorists, far from being ashamed of their act, were proud of this massacre, publicized it widely, and invited all the foreign correspondents present in the country to view the heaped corpses and the general havoc at Deir Yassin. The Deir Yassin incident exemplifies the character and actions of the Freedom Party.

Within the Jewish community they have preached an admixture of ultranationalism, religious mysticism, and racial superiority.

Like other Fascist parties they have been used to break strikes, and have themselves pressed for the destruction of free trade unions. In their stead they have proposed corporate unions on the Italian Fascist model.

During the last years of sporadic anti-British violence, the IZL and Stern groups inaugurated a reign of terror in the Palestine Jewish community.

Teachers were beaten up for speaking against them, adults were shot for not letting their children join them. By gangster methods, beatings, window-smashing, and wide-spread robberies, the terrorists intimidated the population and exacted a heavy tribute.

The people of the Freedom Party have had no part in the constructive achievements in Palestine. They have reclaimed no land, built no settlements, and only detracted from the Jewish defense activity. Their much-publicized immigration endeavors were minute, and devoted mainly to bringing in Fascist compatriots.

Discrepancies Seen

The discrepancies between the bold claims now being made by Begin and his party, and their record of past performance in Palestine bear the imprint of no ordinary political party.

This is the unmistakable stamp of a Fascist party for whom terrorism (against Jews, Arabs, and British alike), and misrepresentation are means, and a "Leader State" is the goal.

In the light of the foregoing considerations, it is imperative that the truth about Mr. Begin and his movement be made known in this country. It is all the more tragic that the top leadership of American Zionism has refused to campaign against Begin's efforts, or even to expose to its own constituents the dangers to Israel from support to Begin.

The undersigned therefore take this means of publicly presenting a few salient facts concerning Begin and his party; and of urging all concerned not to support this latest manifestation of fascism.
ISIDORE ABRAMOWITZ
HANNAH ARENDT
ABRAHAM BRICK
RABBI JESSURUN CARDOZO
ALBERT EINSTEIN
HERMAN EISEN, M.D.
HAYIM FINEMAN
M. GALLEN, M.D.
H.H. HARRIS
ZELIG S. HARRIS
SIDNEY HOOK
FRED KARUSH
BRURIA KAUFMAN
IRMA L. LINDHEIM
NACHMAN MAISEL
SEYMOUR MELMAN
MYER D. MENDELSON
M.D., HARRY M. OSLINSKY
SAMUEL PITLICK
FRITZ ROHRLICH
LOUIS P. ROCKER
RUTH SAGIS
ITZHAK SANKOWSKY
I.J. SHOENBERG
SAMUEL SHUMAN
M. SINGER
IRMA WOLFE
STEFAN WOLF.
New York, Dec. 2, 1948
whilst islamo nazi pigs---TODAY DANCE ON THE DEAD BODIES of the
babies that their fellows murdered in the name of allah and his BBF--
the rapist dog of Mecca. Einstein remained an ardent ZIONIST all
of his life and willed his library to the HEBREW UNIVERSITY in ON

Menachem Begin was party to both massacres at Deir Yassin and Quibya

Einstein Letter Warning Of
Zionist Facism In Israel
Letter That Albert Einstein Sent to the New York Times
1948, Protesting the Visit of Menachem Begin
11-1-4
1036081927.jpeg
Letters to the Editor
New York Times
December 4, 1948
TO THE EDITORS OF THE NEW YORK TIMES:
Among the most disturbing political phenomena of our times is the emergence in the newly created state of Israel of the "Freedom Party" (Tnuat Haherut), a political party closely akin in its organization, methods, political philosophy and social appeal to the Nazi and Fascist parties. It was formed out of the membership and following of the former Irgun Zvai Leumi, a terrorist, right-wing, chauvinist organization in Palestine.
einstein.jpg

The current visit of Menachem Begin, leader of this party, to the United States is obviously calculated to give the impression of American support for his party in the coming Israeli elections, and to cement political ties with conservative Zionist elements in the United States. Several Americans of national repute have lent their names to welcome his visit. It is inconceivable that those who oppose fascism throughoutthe world, if correctly informed as to Mr. Begin's political record and perspectives, could add their names and support to the movement he represents.

Before irreparable damage is done by way of financial contributions, public manifestations in Begin's behalf, and the creation in Palestine of the impression that a large segment of America supports Fascist elements in Israel, the American public must be informed as to the record and objectives of Mr. Begin and his movement. The public avowals of Begin's party are no guide whatever to its actual character.

Today they speak of freedom, democracy and anti-imperialism, whereas until recently they openly preached the doctrine of the Fascist state. It is in its actions that the terrorist party betrays its real character; from its past actions we can judge what it may be expected to do in the future.

Attack on Arab Village
A shocking example was their behavior in the Arab village of Deir Yassin. This village, off the main roads and surrounded by Jewish lands, had taken no part in the war, and had even fought off Arab bands who wanted to use the village as their base.

On April 9 (THE NEW YORK TIMES), terrorist bands attacked this peaceful village, which was not a military objective in the fighting, killed most of its inhabitants ? 240men, women, and children - and kept a few of them alive to parade as captives through the streets of Jerusalem. Most of the Jewish community was horrified at the deed, and the Jewish Agency sent a telegram of apology to King Abdullah of Trans-Jordan.

But the terrorists, far from being ashamed of their act, were proud of this massacre, publicized it widely, and invited all the foreign correspondents present in the country to view the heaped corpses and the general havoc at Deir Yassin. The Deir Yassin incident exemplifies the character and actions of the Freedom Party.

Within the Jewish community they have preached an admixture of ultranationalism, religious mysticism, and racial superiority.

Like other Fascist parties they have been used to break strikes, and have themselves pressed for the destruction of free trade unions. In their stead they have proposed corporate unions on the Italian Fascist model.

During the last years of sporadic anti-British violence, the IZL and Stern groups inaugurated a reign of terror in the Palestine Jewish community.

Teachers were beaten up for speaking against them, adults were shot for not letting their children join them. By gangster methods, beatings, window-smashing, and wide-spread robberies, the terrorists intimidated the population and exacted a heavy tribute.

The people of the Freedom Party have had no part in the constructive achievements in Palestine. They have reclaimed no land, built no settlements, and only detracted from the Jewish defense activity. Their much-publicized immigration endeavors were minute, and devoted mainly to bringing in Fascist compatriots.

Discrepancies Seen

The discrepancies between the bold claims now being made by Begin and his party, and their record of past performance in Palestine bear the imprint of no ordinary political party.

This is the unmistakable stamp of a Fascist party for whom terrorism (against Jews, Arabs, and British alike), and misrepresentation are means, and a "Leader State" is the goal.

In the light of the foregoing considerations, it is imperative that the truth about Mr. Begin and his movement be made known in this country. It is all the more tragic that the top leadership of American Zionism has refused to campaign against Begin's efforts, or even to expose to its own constituents the dangers to Israel from support to Begin.

The undersigned therefore take this means of publicly presenting a few salient facts concerning Begin and his party; and of urging all concerned not to support this latest manifestation of fascism.
ISIDORE ABRAMOWITZ
HANNAH ARENDT
ABRAHAM BRICK
RABBI JESSURUN CARDOZO
ALBERT EINSTEIN
HERMAN EISEN, M.D.
HAYIM FINEMAN
M. GALLEN, M.D.
H.H. HARRIS
ZELIG S. HARRIS
SIDNEY HOOK
FRED KARUSH
BRURIA KAUFMAN
IRMA L. LINDHEIM
NACHMAN MAISEL
SEYMOUR MELMAN
MYER D. MENDELSON
M.D., HARRY M. OSLINSKY
SAMUEL PITLICK
FRITZ ROHRLICH
LOUIS P. ROCKER
RUTH SAGIS
ITZHAK SANKOWSKY
I.J. SHOENBERG
SAMUEL SHUMAN
M. SINGER
IRMA WOLFE
STEFAN WOLF.
New York, Dec. 2, 1948
"background"----nothing new----the "people" of Deir Yassin harbored the same motivation that marks islamic warfare---
to wit----STARVATION SIEGE leading to the piles of dead babies
that islamo nazis (including our board brand) upon which they
so enjoy dancing----MILLIONS ----review history for the millions upon which they still dance----including the children of Jewish East Jerusalem----1948. Oct 7 was nothing more than a lesson in
ISLAM.-----as was the murder of some 1.5 million biafran babies
in the 1970s----the murder of a million hindu babies in East Pakistan-----1970s ---the mass murder of zoroastrians in Iran.
Einstein was and remained an ardent zionist for his entire life---

Forum List

Back