Isn't This Great? Trump Ending DACA Will Create 700,000 Jobs

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
Yep, it's time these DACA wetbacks to be rounded up and deported back to their indigenous country so natural born citizen Americans can get jobs that they deserve. Our President Trump, a gift from God, is about to make this happen. Remember, preserving our borders, language, and culture is all about making America great again.

Zuckerberg Group: 700K American Job Openings If DACA Ends

Last edited:
Trump has jumped around on this issue like crazy. No telling what he will do

Yup, and I'm sure those American businesses are just dying to pay American workers the kind of wages American workers will demand for those menial jobs.

Yup, and I'm sure those American businesses are just dying to pay American workers the kind of wages American workers will demand for those menial jobs.
You'd see how fast repubs talk up $15 min pay then

DACA is people who have been here since childhood. They are totally Americanized. I doubt they are working in menial jobs that pay third world wages.

It is probably a fair point that shipping DACA beneficiaries back to their home countries would open up jobs for American citizens. I don't dispute that.

However, a lot of these people don't even remember their home country. They are more alien to Mexico than they are to America.

Sending them back to a place which they know nothing about seems particularly harsh to me.

It's a sad day for these young people. But let's place blame where it belongs, with the illegal alien parents.

They broke the law and placed their children in harms way.

Most of these kids do not realize they are illegal until they apply for drivers licenses.

It is probably a fair point that shipping DACA beneficiaries back to their home countries would open up jobs for American citizens. I don't dispute that.

However, a lot of these people don't even remember their home country. They are more alien to Mexico than they are to America.

Sending them back to a place which they know nothing about seems particularly harsh to me.
It's not harsh. It's the right thing to do. Sympathy should have no relevancy in this situation.

DACA is people who have been here since childhood. They are totally Americanized. I doubt they are working in menial jobs that pay third world wages.
And do you think those non-menial jobs can be filled by untrained Americans?

DACA is Obama's attempt to get around the Constitution, which means it is a violation of the Constitution. President Obama even said so HIMSELF:

"The Constitution gives Congress -- not the president -- the authority to determine who may legally enter and reside in the United States. One year before enacting DACA, President Obama himself explained "With respect to the notion that I can just suspend deportations through executive order, that's just not the case, because there are laws on the books that Congress has passed."

Time for Trump to keep his promises: DACA is unconstitutional and bad for American workers

Comments anyone?
Yes Those Americans you talk about ready to go kill and take apart chickens , slaughter and take out pig innards , reach in and take parts of cows out?

Dang, there's 700,000 illegals killing and gutting animals.
Some cut your lawns some work construction for slave wages etc etc etc

Bullshit, where I live guys get paid twenty bucks an hour working with landscaping and mowing companies. Shipping them out will raise wages in construction as it should be

Forum List

Back