Is this another reason the FBI hid the Hunter Biden Laptop?

No, China and Europe want what is best for their respective countries, not the USA. Democrats in particular are just dumb enough to allow our politicians to give them what they want in exchange for personal gain and at the expense of the USA.
I prefer win-win agreements to the lose-lose policy we currently have under Trump.

No, China and Europe want what is best for their respective countries, not the USA. Democrats in particular are just dumb enough to allow our politicians to give them what they want in exchange for personal gain and at the expense of the USA.
I prefer win-win agreements to the lose-lose policy we currently have under Trump.

Unfortunately that doesn't happen under Democrats. We simply cow-tow to them. For example, they want us in the Paris Accord and want us to provide most of the funding. They want us in NATO but we pay more than our fair share. Weird how the win-win thing actually plays out.

He did send the shop owner a letter. Let me guess, it is a fake too? I mean, you can call everything a fake to justify your beliefs.
Can you show me the letter?

I’m not calling anything fake yet, just looking for confirmation.

It’s an email and mentions nothing about returning the laptops.

Yah, Hunter's attorney wrote a random letter to a shop owner and ask him to "review his records regarding this matter". Lawyers don't like putting things in writing, which is why he was intentionally vague. You are right though, maybe he was referring to a cookout they were having at Hunter's house and just wanted to confirm that John Paul was going to bring his famous potato salad. Again, common sense goes a long way.

They have the letters.
Who is they and have the letters been published?

Published by who? The MSM? Social Media? LOL
Anyone. There’s an enormous right wing media sphere that could easily publish this or on social media. It’s really not hard.

It has been "published". The text and images are everywhere, except the MSM and social media outlets who are attempting to cover them up. Where have you been?

It has been "published". The text and images are everywhere, except the MSM and social media outlets who are attempting to cover them up. Where have you been?
I’ve seen one email published which says nothing about returning the laptops.

Yah, Hunter's attorney wrote a random letter to a shop owner and ask him to "review his records regarding this matter". Lawyers don't like putting things in writing, which is why he was intentionally vague. You are right though, maybe he was referring to a cookout they were having at Hunter's house and just wanted to confirm that John Paul was going to bring his famous potato salad. Again, common sense goes a long way.
What are you talking about? Lawyers LOVE putting things in writing so that they can use it in court. If he was asking for the laptops to be returned, such a request would be put into writing because any subsequent legal action would depend on things like that.

Like when you want to sue someone for defamation you first send them a cease and desist letter demanding a retraction.

Is this another reason the FBI hid the Hunter Biden Laptop?

18 Oct 2020 ~~ By Selwyn Duke
It didn’t surprise the informed, and understandably a bit cynical, to hear that the FBI sat on Hunter Biden’s laptop instead of seeking justice. The bureau was previously involved in an illegal plot to take down Donald Trump, after all, and its Deep State elements would assuredly love to see Joe Biden succeed him in January. So why would they reveal damning information on their establishment hope? Yet suppressing Huntergate perhaps provided a secondary benefit: The information could be used against Biden once he was in office. This wouldn’t be anything new. It’s believed that longtime, legendary FBI director J. Edgar Hoover used “dirt files” on politicians for leverage; for one thing, it’s said, this enabled him to remain bureau head for as long as he wished. William Sullivan, once the number three official under Hoover, put it this way: From the moment the director got damning information on a senator, the man would be “right in...
~[snip]~
This, ironically, brings us to one of Trump’s strengths. While the Left has been advancing the projection-based narrative that the president is a corrupt man susceptible to blackmail, he has always struck me as the antithesis of that.
Oh, sure, he’ll use the law to his advantage, as he did with eminent domain (which he touted and is wrong about). As for following the law, though, my read on Trump is that he’s as punctilious about that as he is about germs (he’s a famed germaphobe).
And perhaps this is another reason the Deep State wants Trump gone: You can’t have leverage over a man you can’t get dirt on — and you can’t get dirt on a man who’s fanatical about keeping his hands clean.

Comment:
After Trump is re-elected, I think he should really shake up the dOJ, by apponting Joe DiGenova as AG and firing all the lawyers and hiring and rehiring those he prefers as Obama did before him. Then fire the up echelon of the FBI including Wray appoint Sheriff David Clarke. Replace CIA Director Gina Haspel with either General Mike Flynn or Admiral Mike Rogers.
Actually the Law staffers for Judicial Watch would make good DOJ lawyers as replacements for the progressive Attornys now embedded there.
The media are doing their best to ignore the news, so the fact that none have talked about the Hunter's emails reflects negatively on the state of journalism, not on the truth of the matter. You people are so dumb.
you have to wonder how people believe the garbage created by the Left about Russia, Russia especially after Obama's perfidy was exposed on an open microphone sending a message to Putin that he'd be more "flexible" after the election. His flexibility became apparent when Putin invaded the Ukraine ceasing the Crimea, while iBiden, Clinton and Kerry assisted in the traitorous conspiracy doing nothing.
Indeed, we hear and read the DNC incessant claim that it's 'disinformation' by the Fifth Columnist Quisling media.
Fortunately the PMS/DSA Democrat Left, DNC, China Joe, his son Hunter, Kerry and Clinton are being caught in the headlights like deer. We know that to be true because they have no real response to the facts. There has never been a reasonable response to why Hunter Biden was hired to sit on the Burisma Oil & Gas Company receiving more than $50,000/month and Joey Xi's extortion of the Ukrainian ministerial of government affairs.
Now this serendipitously appears as factual proof and all the biased media can do is violate the law by censoring the information to the people. There is no reasonable explanation. They've been caught with their pants down and doesn't look pretty.
Why would Christopher Wray and his cohorts at the FBI choose to hide the computer and stonewall an investigation into the corrupt Joey Xi Biden and Hunter?
Was Wray attempting to set himself up as the next J. Edgar?
Was it to help Biden in the coming election?
Was it to hide those VIP/politicians involved in the Epstein Pedophile scandal?
Any of the four possibilities are conceivable and if found true should lead to the immediate dismissal with predjudice of Wray immediately followed by arrest and prosecution.
Meanwhile lest we forget Wray has been sitting on the Epstein scandolous case, from his supposed suicide to the Lolita Pedophile Island guests especially those politicians.
This is why it is imperative that Wray
All the FBI is investigating is how Russia is feeding disinformation thru Giuliani.

and american thinker is a really bad source.
American thinker is a bad source? REally? And what is this based on-------------over the years I have seen nothing that American Thinker has gotten wrong---they have been highly reliable and accurate.
Analysis / Bias

American Thinker consist of two sections, one is articles and the other one is a blog. You can check out their archives Here.

In review, American Thinker uses strong emotionally loaded language in their headlines such as: “The Most Memorable Leftist Hypocrisies of 2017-8”. This article is authored by Robert Oscar Lopez who writes with extremely biased language: “The left is composed of horrible people. Most sane people realize this, even if they have friends on the dark side.” Another article with loaded wording is this one: “The Great Depression of 2019?” Although they utilize credible sources such as thebalance.com, CNBC, New York Times, The Guardian and factually mixed sources such as LifeZette, Wall Street Journal, Human Events.com, they also utilize questionable sources to back their claims, such as Breitbart and non-credible conservative blogs such as michaelsavage.com.

According to the Southern Poverty Law Center, American Thinker has published Anti-LGBT articles, as well as those by prominent white nationalist, Jared Taylor. Further, American Thinker routinely publishes conspiracy theories, such as those by Pamela Geller, who is also on the SPLC’s hate watch list due to anti-Islam positions: Report: Obama said ‘I Am a Muslim’, which has been debunked as a false claim. They have also promoted conspiracies about the Seth Rich Murder and they have published numerous articles that are not supportive of the consensus of science, such as this one: The Hoax of ‘Climate Change’

Failed Fact Checks

Are you whinning that American Thinkers doesn't push the globalist PC spin for muslims and the LGBT groups? Hun, I don't think we should be lying and pushing propaganda for them either. Truth before lies.

Calling the left horrible people is accurate...why pretend otherwise? You and your article are a perfect example of this. The lib media is the wrong ones to complain about any one else's emotional language (which in this case means any adjective that doesn't support the lib brainwashing).......the lib media flat out goes well past colorful adjectives and adverbs and lies flat out and uses basic manipulation techniques in order to promote propaganda..... You and your article are a perfect examples of this.

Below is a break down of Fact checks claims---what a load of crap. You and they should be ashamed of yourselves for such lies and smears. American Thinker stated the truth in every case while your cite Fact Checker lied in almost every case out right.

Obama was raised a muslim, listed in school as a muslim, housed while in college with other muslims at a time when likes were put in dorms with others like them, so again trying to spin this as false is in itself the real propaganda.

Obama did raise his middle finger, and circle his thumb under to the middle finger did he not? This is the shahada Allah is great terrorist support muslim symbol--something raised as a muslim Obama would know. I occasionally raise my middle finger by itself not meaning anything--it just happens and I too know what this means---so I will give Obama a benefit of the doubt-without researching further into the incident or incidents with Obama making this symbol. American thinkers story itself is fair in this. They give the facts---and one can decide from themselves. I read their article and I automatically think searching for other occassions when he has used this hand gesture could be quit telling. I found the article helpful and informative about the hand gesture generally speaking.

The rest of the claims by FACTCHECK are blatant lies and smears though..

In the New Jersey house to house search for weapons---American Thinker wrote an article discussing the new law that would outlaw gun magazines from having more than 10 bullets in them. Owners of magazines/weapopns holding more than 10 bullets were required to have their weapons/magazines modified, or surrender the weapons. American Thinker quoted Breitbart when they asked about going house to house to look for illegal magazines which would result in $10,000 fine and/or imprisonment. They never claimed that house searches were happening. They simply asked if they would be. Fact Check lied about what was stated flat out. Which would become a pattern in all subsequent claims about American Thinker as well. American Thinkers article stated:

NJ State Police refuses to rule out house-to-house enforcement of the high capacity magazine ban, reports Breitbart.com:

The NJ State Police refused to rule out house-to-house checks. Rather, they responded: “We do not discuss enforcement strategies.”
Breitbart News also reached out to Gov. Phil Murphy’s (D) press secretary Daniel Bryan about enforcement of the ban. As of the publication of this article Bryan had not ruled out house-to-house enforcement of the ban either.

In the gang of somalia attacking people at the train station. More attempts at smearing American Thinker----

On Friday, May 17th a gang of 10-12 Somali youths attacked all the white people at that same East Bank Train station with hammers and pipes. Snopes says this is “Mostly False” because after the attack they fled, and out of the 7 who were eventually apprehended only two were still in possession of weapons, in this case pipes. So therefore, it never happened.

Take for instance the attempt to claim American Thinkers articles are false--this is propaganda. The evidence clearly shows that Seth Rich was HIT----

Dec 17, 2018 American Thinker published an article with a small excerpt about the New Jersey police refusing to rule out house to house searches for weapons with magazines that hold over 10 bullets hidden in an article about New Jersey outlawing magazines that hold more bullets and requiring those who owned weapons with magazines holding an illegal number of bullets to have their magazines modified or be fined and put in prison. The article does NOT support the characterization that your fact check claims was said. I rule that your article is trying to manipulate readers and smear American Thinker outright.

Again with the article regarding Obama's first two year report card........another smear attempt. I read American Thinkers article---it was a list of price changes mostly on basic commodities a then and now thing -----and I read factschecks comments such as they are. Vague claim meant to manipulate that american thinker isn't correct but Thinkers numbers are correct. Manipulator in this case is fact check.

The claims about the somalias at the train station again another lie by FactCheck....Flat out. What they did was take a university police account of May 15 on the UNIVERSITY and try to say that American Thinkers and other sites lied about what happened at Bus Station on May 17th. Notice that these are two separate incidents------and that the University police report that Factcheck cites has nothing to do about the Train station attack.

Here is what FactCheck claims...

Did a ‘Mob of Somali Teens’ Attack Minneapolis Commuters with Hammers in Racially Motivated Assault?
A cluster of right-leaning websites jumped into action based on preliminary details about a May 2019 incident. But what actually happened?

What's True
On 17 May 2019, University of Minnesota police officers cited two juveniles of Somali heritage for misdemeanors associated with brandishing pipes at a train station in the city.
What's False
According to University of Minnesota police, the incident did not involve a physical attack, did not cause any injuries, and was not racially motivated.

Here's what American Thinker had to say..

On Wednesday, May 15th a couple of University students were attacked on campus at the East Bank Train station by two Somali thugs. It was an attempted robbery that the guys rebuffed sustaining injuries that required a hospital visit. ....

On Thursday, May 16th two Somalis burned down the pavilion at Lake Calhoun [or Lake Bde Maka Ska if you’re a virtue signaler) an eating and hanging out meeting place in the heart of the city enjoyed by generations of Americans around the prettiest city lake you’ve ever seen. This is in the most expensive neighborhood in Minneapolis.

On Friday, May 17th a gang of 10-12 Somali youths attacked all the white people at that same East Bank Train station with hammers and pipes. Snopes says this is “Mostly False” because after the attack they fled, and out of the 7 who were eventually apprehended only two were still in possession of weapons, in this case pipes. So therefore, it never happened.

And now Tuesday, May 20th a woman walking her dog in a gorgeous, huge, wooded off leash dog park, complete with sandy beach on the Mississippi River, found spikes just off the path. Sharp metal objects taped to a wooden spike, presumably designed to hurt dogs running happily through the underbrush. Now, we don’t know that a Somali did that, it could be some crazed psycho Swede, but Islam abhors dogs as unclean because the prophet did.

Will this cause anything to change in Minnesota? Will the city’s leaders stop wearing the hijab in solidarity with the worst of Islam, incredibly, after they attack us!? Will Minneapolitans elect secular, assimilated Somalis rather than proudly Sharia- supporting, anti-Semitic, enshrouded Somali Muslims like Ilhan Omar? (80% of Democrats picked her in the primary.) I doubt it. They did all that after the following events:

· In 2018 it was uncovered that Somalis had perpetrated a massive, community wide scam against the welfare state of Minnesota, stealing an incredible $100 million from a childcare handout program by fraud and shipping that money to Somalia to fund God knows what. (Incidentally, though finally proven in 2018, this was an open secret for years. I knew about this scam when I left the state in 2014.)

· Dozens of Somalis, men and women, over the years arrested or tracked as they attempted to join terrorists overseas including ISIS. The feds are concerned it is still a rich breeding ground for Islamic supremacy and terrorist organizations.

· In 2016 the first Somali police officer murdered a woman in her pajamas who had called in a disturbance. I guess it’s not safe to call the cops when you see something and say something. He has been found guilty of that murder.

· In 2018 a Somali student at St Catherine University attempted to burn down the school and “hurt people,” saying, ““You guys are lucky that I don’t know how to build a bomb because I would have done that.”

· In 2017 a Somali man stabbed a young woman 14 times for no apparent reason -- he didn’t go after her purse -- while she was walking home from her job at an Apple Store. He’s still at large. Curiously no composite sketch was ever released to the media.

· In 2016 during Ramadan a gang of religious robed Somali men terrorized the city’s affluent Linden Hills community “for three straight days, threatening to rape a woman, beating one resident’s dog, and shouting “jihad!” as they drove vehicles over residents’ lawns and pretended to shoot people through their duffel bags. No arrests were made.” (Seriously read this account. You will find it absolutely horrifying and it’s shocking that no arrests were made with all these people trying to get license plate numbers, all the likely surveillance cameras etc. It makes one wonder if the city is protecting Somalis from being held accountable to our laws.)

· In 2012 90% of Somalis worldwide said they think they agree with Sharia Law and think it should be implemented.

But Ilhan Omar wears such pretty head scarves when she’s raising money for the Muslim Brotherhood.

I’m not sure what it would take for Minneapolitans to wake up and stop being so suicidal with their multiculturalism. Terrorism, arson, violent crime, murder, corruption, fraud, female oppression is apparently not enough.

So next we go to the sea level changes pre industrialization. American Thinker cited a study. Their methodology is consistent and their evidence backs up their claims in the article. So I was wondering what the hell could Fact Check be complaining about now citing as Inaccurate----there is nothing. So this again is another lie by Fact Check meant to deceive those that don't research.

Lastly, you cite the CDC covid 19 article a lie when it was not. FACTCHECK stated that their reason for calling this a lie was that they had rule similar cases lies before so they were going to rule this a lie. They are nuts. The article isn't false---and trying to lie about them lying and citing nonsense about others be labeled false as a justification to call this article a lie is Crazy stupid. They cited a doctor who explained how labeling a death as covid works----

Fact Checks response:

Did the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention confess to lying about COVID-19 death numbers? No, that's not true: The headline inaccurately suggests that the CDC made a "confession." Instead, a viral video offered one doctor's allegation that the CDC has sanctioned the inflating of coronavirus death statistics. However, we have previously called out similar assertions as false.

This is what American Thinker said------

Dr. Annie Bukacek, MD, explained in a presentation how death certificates are made. (See “Montana physician Dr. Annie Bukacek discusses how COVID-19 death certificates are being manipulated,” YouTube, April 6)

Why should anyone care how a certificate of death is made?

Everyone should care “today when governments are making massive changes that affect our constitutional rights and those changes are based on inaccurate statistics,” Bukacek says.

The system is deeply flawed, she argues.

Few people know how much individual power and leeway is given to the physician, coroner, or medical examiner, signing the death certificate. How do I know this? I've been filling out death certificates for over 30 years.
More often than we want to admit, we don’t know with certainty the cause of death when we fill out death certificates. That is just life. We are doctors, not God. Autopsies are rarely performed and even when an autopsy is done the actual cause of death is not always clear. Physicians make their best guesstimate and fill out the form. Then that listed cause of death … is entered into a vital records data bank to use for statistical analysis, which then gives out inaccurate numbers, as you can imagine. Those inaccurate numbers then become accepted as factual information even though much of it is false.
This has been the way it has been done for some time, Bukacek says.

So even before we heard of COVID-19, death certificates were based on assumptions and educated guesses that go unquestioned. When it comes to COVID-19 there is the additional data skewer, that is –get this— there is no universal definition of COVID-19 death. The Centers for Disease Control, updated from yesterday, April 4th, still states that mortality, quote unquote, data includes both confirmed and presumptive positive cases of COVID-19. That’s from their website.
Translation? The CDC counts both true COVID-19 cases and speculative guesses of COVID-19 the same. They call it death by COVID-19. They automatically overestimate the real death numbers, by their own admission. Prior to COVID-19, people were more likely to get an accurate cause of death written on their death certificate if they died in the hospital. Why more accurate when a patient dies in the hospital? Because hospital staff has physical examination findings labs, radiologic studies, et cetera, to make a good educated guess. It is estimated that 60 percent of people die in the hospital. But even [with] those in-hospital deaths, the cause of death is not always clear, especially in someone with multiple health conditions, each of which could cause the death.
Bukacek refers to a March 24 CDC memo from Steven Schwartz, director of the Division of Vital Statistics for the National Center for Health Statistics, titled “COVID-19 Alert No. 2.”

“The assumption of COVID-19 death,” she says, “can be made even without testing. Based on assumption alone the death can be reported to the public as another COVID-19 casualty.”

There is a question-and-answer section on the memo.

One question is, “Will COVID-19 be the underlying cause?”

The answer is: “The underlying cause depends upon what and where conditions are reported on the death certificate. However, the rules for coding and selection of the underlying cause of death are expected to result in COVID-19 being the underlying cause more often than not.”

Another question is, “Should ‘COVID-19’ be reported on the death certificate only with a confirmed test?”

The answer is:

“COVID-19 should be reported on the death certificate for all decedents where the disease caused or is assumed to have caused or contributed to death.” [Boldfacing in original]
“You could see how these statistics have been made to look really scary when it is so easy to add false numbers to the official database,” Bukacek says. “Those false numbers are sanctioned by the CDC.”

“The real number of COVID-19 deaths are not what most people are told and what they then think,” she says.

“How many people have actually died from COVID-19 is anyone’s guess … but based on how death certificates are being filled out, you can be certain the number is substantially lower than what we are being told. Based on inaccurate, incomplete data people are being terrorized by fearmongers into relinquishing cherished freedoms.”

It’s hard to argue with what Dr. Bukacek says, but no doubt angry social media mobs will find a way as her chilling words enlighten the populace that has been bullied into submission.

What are you talking about? Lawyers LOVE putting things in writing so that they can use it in court. If he was asking for the laptops to be returned, such a request would be put into writing because any subsequent legal action would depend on things like that.

Like when you want to sue someone for defamation you first send them a cease and desist letter demanding a retraction.

Sure they want to put things in writing that may help them in future litigation, but in this case Hunter's attorney knows that explicitly requesting Hunter's laptop is an admission that the laptop was at least at this shop at some point in time. Why on earth would he do that?

Sure they want to put things in writing that may help them in future litigation, but in this case Hunter's attorney knows that explicitly requesting Hunter's laptop is an admission that the laptop was at least at this shop at some point in time. Why on earth would he do that?
The fact that he didn’t ask for the laptop in writing is not evidence that he asked for the laptop.

I’ve seen one email published which says nothing about returning the laptops.

It was actually a letter and like I said, do you have another plausible explanation as to why Hunter Biden's attorney would be contacting the computer shop owner? It isn't as if we have a copy of the agreement Hunter signed when dropping it off....oh wait, we do.

The fact that he didn’t ask for the laptop in writing is not evidence that he asked for the laptop.

Like I said, he was simply confirming the menu for the cookout.

You are being unreasonable and you know it.

It was actually a letter and like I said, do you have another plausible explanation as to why Hunter Biden's attorney would be contacting the computer shop owner? It isn't as if we have a copy of the agreement Hunter signed when dropping it off....oh wait, we do.
Let’s say that it’s not Biden’s laptop and there’s this guy claiming that it is. Wouldn’t you contact him to get more information about where this thing came from?

I’m just not willing to look beyond the facts as they exist right now. This thing still smells really fishy.

Let’s say that it’s not Biden’s laptop and there’s this guy claiming that it is. Wouldn’t you contact him to get more information about where this thing came from?

Sure, so why did Hunter sign the document to drop off the laptop? Where are these pictures of Hunter coming from? Did the Russians sign the document for Hunter? Did they photoshop these photos? This is just a ridiculous argument.

Christopher Wray is "perilously close" to the definition of TREASON here, and in other areas too.... like CLIMATE CHANGE of all things....

I’m just not willing to look beyond the facts as they exist right now. This thing still smells really fishy.

The only thing that could be considered "fishy" is the timing. The information itself is not fishy at all. It actually aligns quite well with known facts. Biden says he won't give the Ukraine any money unless they fire a prosecutor(on video). Hunter is getting paid big money for a job in which he is not qualified that just happens to be the company involved in the corruption that Joe was supposedly working to resolve. It kind of makes perfect sense if you think about it.

Forum List

Back