Is this another reason the FBI hid the Hunter Biden Laptop?

I just have to reply to this again. You can't possibly believe they would be willing to pay the drug-addicted, unqualified son of the US VP 50k/mth. to be on their board just to give them an "air of legitimacy". If anything, it does exactly the opposite, which is exactly where we are now.
Because this is Ukraine and they’re not following Hunter Biden’s personal life like you are. He’s a Biden.

Regardless of what Burisma wanted, we know they didn’t get any favors from our government.

And it could potentially keep them from being further investigated, right, which is what actually happened, just by chance of course.
Further investigated? That implies there was any investigation to begin with. If Burisma wanted to keep from being investigated, all they had to do was pay off Shokin’s corrupt buddies, which is probably what they were doing since there was no investigation.

"In 2016, Ukraine’s top prosecutor, Viktor Shokin ,had an active and ongoing investigation into Burisma and its owner, Mykola Zlochevsky. At the time, Archer and Hunter Biden continued to serve on Burisma’s board of directors. According to news reports, then Vice President Biden “threatened to withhold $1 billion in United States loan guarantees if Ukraine’s leaders did not dismiss[Shokin].” After that threat, Ukraine’s Parliament fired Shokin.

https://www.hsgac.senate.gov/download/hsgac-finance-report
The source for this claim isn’t their investigation, it’s a media report from The NY Times. The piece does not say there was an active ongoing investigation as it claims, just that one was open and the administration thought the case was open merely as a means of extracting bribes.

This report ignores any doubt of this fact because it’s not honest, it’s a hit piece.

Yeah, other criminals and dopers. A sane person wouldn't hire him to walk their dog. He might abandon them like he did his crack pipe, ID and computer.
I really doubt whether Burisma had any intention of Biden being of any significant use to their business. Window dressing.

Oh bullshit, stop with the propaganda already. We already know he was a conduit to powerful government officials. He got them meetings with the state dept and the VP. That's called influence peddling and is corruption, plane and simple.

Oh bullshit, stop with the propaganda already. We already know he was a conduit to powerful government officials. He got them meetings with the state dept and the VP. That's called influence peddling and is corruption, plane and simple.
Let’s talk about these meetings. You ready for that?

XXXXXXXXXXXX​
XXXXXXXXXXXX​
XXXXXXXXXXXX​

Rudy's timing has been impeccable. I understand that he'll be releasing some even more damaging information tomorrow.
We shouldn't forget that Giuliani was responsible for taking down the Mafia in New York using RICO statutes. He knows his stuff when it comes to fighting crime.

“Now you’re going to want to know what is the scheme they used for distributing the money. Well there just so happens to be a uh, text. The text is in the hard drive of Hunter Biden and it is from Hunter Biden to Naomi Biden, discussing money. But in it he makes a very big mistake. He explains the distributions scheme that the Biden Crime Family has had for years. It reads as follows and you can see it, you can see it on my website. It reads, this is from Hunter to Naomi Biden:​
‘I love you all but I don’t receive any respect and that’s fine I guess. Works for you apparently. I hope you all can do what I did, and pay for everything for this entire family for 30 years.’​
Why was he paying for everything for the family? Because he was getting the money and they were keeping it from Joe so he didn’t have to report it, but he paid for example, for his half sister’s entire college education. Paid for a lot more things. In fact, in his own words, he paid for everything. But then it goes on to say because the boss, remember the Godfather, the boss has to wet his beak, the boss has to get his money? The boss here is ‘Pop.’​
‘It’s really hard but don’t worry, unlike Pop,” That’s one of the names for Joe Biden, Democrat candidate for the United States’ Presidency” I won’t make you give me half your salary.’”"​

Last edited:
Let’s talk about these meetings. You ready for that?

What's there to talk about, they happened, ukraine got money for their petroleum industry including the corrupt Burisma and quid pro joe got the prosecutor fired that was investigating Burisma. The flow chart is pretty clear.

I just have to reply to this again. You can't possibly believe they would be willing to pay the drug-addicted, unqualified son of the US VP 50k/mth. to be on their board just to give them an "air of legitimacy". If anything, it does exactly the opposite, which is exactly where we are now.
Because this is Ukraine and they’re not following Hunter Biden’s personal life like you are. He’s a Biden.

Regardless of what Burisma wanted, we know they didn’t get any favors from our government.

~~~~~~
If this was only about Burisma you might be correct, however it's much greater than you have portrayed since it includes China and payment of $3.5 million from the widow of the Mayor of Moscow....

What's there to talk about, they happened, ukraine got money for their petroleum industry including the corrupt Burisma and quid pro joe got the prosecutor fired that was investigating Burisma. The flow chart is pretty clear.
It’s also fake. Shokin was fired for being a corrupt prosecutor who was extorting oligarchs, not fighting them.

Oh this is fun--------NYPD former commissioner who has seen the evidence, says the whole Biden clan needs to be arrested but also lets the cat out of the bag about HUNTERS cell phone also having the emails and images. Hey FAUN--------there goes your whole deny that Hunter was the one using his own computer defense.
The former commissioner Kerik is a convicted FELON....you do know that, don't you?
Oh no--he didn't pay taxes for his illegal immigrant Nanny. You think this somehow changes the fact that he is saying that more than Bidens computers are involved but also his cell phone?
Your article source is a FAKE NEWS Site, comrade!

-----

Notes: En Volve is an extreme right biased news and opinion website. En-Volve has also published ridiculous stories such as “Obama Orders Life-Sized Bronze Statue of Himself to Be Permanently Installed in White House?” and this “Colin Kaepernick FIRED From 49ers After Disrespecting Police and National Anthem,” which obviously is not true as he played the entire season with them after this fake news article was published. Since, En-Volve does not have an about page stating they are satire, we must assume they are just a propaganda site that publishes fake news. According to Politifact they are a fake news source. Factcheck.org also has them listed as a fake news source. (3/24/2017) Updated (D. Van Zandt 7/7/2017)

Becuase YOU say it is? Nope.

It’s also fake. Shokin was fired for being a corrupt prosecutor who was extorting oligarchs, not fighting them.

Yeah, I'm sure that was the story line after the meetings took place. LMAO

If this was only about Burisma you might be correct, however it's much greater than you have portrayed since it includes China and payment of $3.5 million from the widow of the Mayor of Moscow....
Maybe. The Moscow payment went to a company Biden had no financial interest in, but I believe it was Archer’s. The details are murky and Johnson’s rush job for politics didn’t go into it. Nothing about Moscow has come up yet in connection to Biden in any of these released emails.

Two weeks to go and millions upon millions are already voting. If there’s more damning emails, what are they waiting for?

Yeah, I'm sure that was the story line after the meetings took place. LMAO
Did the meeting involve everyone at the US embassy in Ukraine, the IMF and Germany foreign minister as well as the majority of Ukrainians who wanted Shokin removed?

Is this another reason the FBI hid the Hunter Biden Laptop?

18 Oct 2020 ~~ By Selwyn Duke
It didn’t surprise the informed, and understandably a bit cynical, to hear that the FBI sat on Hunter Biden’s laptop instead of seeking justice. The bureau was previously involved in an illegal plot to take down Donald Trump, after all, and its Deep State elements would assuredly love to see Joe Biden succeed him in January. So why would they reveal damning information on their establishment hope? Yet suppressing Huntergate perhaps provided a secondary benefit: The information could be used against Biden once he was in office. This wouldn’t be anything new. It’s believed that longtime, legendary FBI director J. Edgar Hoover used “dirt files” on politicians for leverage; for one thing, it’s said, this enabled him to remain bureau head for as long as he wished. William Sullivan, once the number three official under Hoover, put it this way: From the moment the director got damning information on a senator, the man would be “right in...
~[snip]~
This, ironically, brings us to one of Trump’s strengths. While the Left has been advancing the projection-based narrative that the president is a corrupt man susceptible to blackmail, he has always struck me as the antithesis of that.
Oh, sure, he’ll use the law to his advantage, as he did with eminent domain (which he touted and is wrong about). As for following the law, though, my read on Trump is that he’s as punctilious about that as he is about germs (he’s a famed germaphobe).
And perhaps this is another reason the Deep State wants Trump gone: You can’t have leverage over a man you can’t get dirt on — and you can’t get dirt on a man who’s fanatical about keeping his hands clean.

Comment:
After Trump is re-elected, I think he should really shake up the dOJ, by apponting Joe DiGenova as AG and firing all the lawyers and hiring and rehiring those he prefers as Obama did before him. Then fire the up echelon of the FBI including Wray appoint Sheriff David Clarke. Replace CIA Director Gina Haspel with either General Mike Flynn or Admiral Mike Rogers.
Actually the Law staffers for Judicial Watch would make good DOJ lawyers as replacements for the progressive Attornys now embedded there.
The media are doing their best to ignore the news, so the fact that none have talked about the Hunter's emails reflects negatively on the state of journalism, not on the truth of the matter. You people are so dumb.
you have to wonder how people believe the garbage created by the Left about Russia, Russia especially after Obama's perfidy was exposed on an open microphone sending a message to Putin that he'd be more "flexible" after the election. His flexibility became apparent when Putin invaded the Ukraine ceasing the Crimea, while iBiden, Clinton and Kerry assisted in the traitorous conspiracy doing nothing.
Indeed, we hear and read the DNC incessant claim that it's 'disinformation' by the Fifth Columnist Quisling media.
Fortunately the PMS/DSA Democrat Left, DNC, China Joe, his son Hunter, Kerry and Clinton are being caught in the headlights like deer. We know that to be true because they have no real response to the facts. There has never been a reasonable response to why Hunter Biden was hired to sit on the Burisma Oil & Gas Company receiving more than $50,000/month and Joey Xi's extortion of the Ukrainian ministerial of government affairs.
Now this serendipitously appears as factual proof and all the biased media can do is violate the law by censoring the information to the people. There is no reasonable explanation. They've been caught with their pants down and doesn't look pretty.
Why would Christopher Wray and his cohorts at the FBI choose to hide the computer and stonewall an investigation into the corrupt Joey Xi Biden and Hunter?
Was Wray attempting to set himself up as the next J. Edgar?
Was it to help Biden in the coming election?
Was it to hide those VIP/politicians involved in the Epstein Pedophile scandal?
Any of the four possibilities are conceivable and if found true should lead to the immediate dismissal with predjudice of Wray immediately followed by arrest and prosecution.
Meanwhile lest we forget Wray has been sitting on the Epstein scandolous case, from his supposed suicide to the Lolita Pedophile Island guests especially those politicians.
The FBI needs to be asked if they still have the HARD DRIVE..........or if they destroyed it for the Bidens like they did Hilliarys computers for her.

This is what I'm wondering, if the FBI still has the laptop. If they have had it for over a year they should be able to verify the contents. Wray like Comey seeks the spotlight and I have no doubt if the laptop wasn't credible he would hold a press conference coming out and saying as much. The fact he hasn't speaks for it self.

The only thing the FBI is hiding is their laughter at your crazy assed theories. They're trying to be polite.

Just curious. I've notice for every issue regarding Republicans and Democrats, you're on the Democrat side 100% of the time.

I wondered, so what criteria are you using to decide?

Oh this is fun--------NYPD former commissioner who has seen the evidence, says the whole Biden clan needs to be arrested but also lets the cat out of the bag about HUNTERS cell phone also having the emails and images. Hey FAUN--------there goes your whole deny that Hunter was the one using his own computer defense.
The former commissioner Kerik is a convicted FELON....you do know that, don't you?
So?

Jo

This is what I'm wondering, if the FBI still has the laptop. If they have had it for over a year they should be able to verify the contents. Wray like Comey seeks the spotlight and I have no doubt if the laptop wasn't credible he would hold a press conference coming out and saying as much. The fact he hasn't speaks for it self.

Would you like it fried, baked or boiled? :D

1*H1GSkrlfBu_ys2vP2SpdgA.jpeg

No, we do not know that.

At some point, common sense has to come into play here. Hunter Biden was not hired simply because his last name was Biden. That is comical.

No, we do not know that.

At some point, common sense has to come into play here. Hunter Biden was not hired simply because his last name was Biden. That is comical.
Sure we do. The idea that Shokin was fired because he was investigating Burisma is inconsistent with everything we know about Shokin's tenure as prosecutor general.

Edit to add, I find that "common sense" is used too frequently to mean "thing I want to be true but have no evidence to support".

This goes beyond Deep State. We are talking about Biden as a Globalist UN Puppet. Very dangerous stuff. He is their chosen one.

Forum List

Back