FBI director warns of 'elevated' public, national safety; pushes for increased funding

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
You would think people would take borders seriously.

Get ready for the many Canadians who will be coming through also. We are in dire straits here, especially in Ontario.

FBI Director Christopher Wray on Thursday will warn of an "elevated threat" to U.S. public safety and national security while advocating for an increased budget.

"Looking back over my career in law enforcement, I’d be hard-pressed to think of a time where so many threats to our public safety and national security were so elevated all at once," Wray will say to the House Appropriations subcommittee hearing on Thursday afternoon. "But that is the case as I sit here today. This is not a point when we can let up."

Wray will argue at the hearing that the federal agency needs fiscal support to "tackle these threats" to keep American citizens safe.

Wray is a Democrat water carrier

Wray is a classic

Zionist 911 W "Biden Republican"

" Wray served as Assistant Attorney General in charge of the Criminal Division in George W. Bush's administration"

The W Administration was the start of all of it, the beginning of the end of America. GOP ditched fiscal conservatism and patriotism to America to serve the cause of Zionist Fascism and wreck America in the process. EVERYONE from the W Administration is 100% pure TRAITOR.

Wray is a classic

Zionist 911 W "Biden Republican"

" Wray served as Assistant Attorney General in charge of the Criminal Division in George W. Bush's administration"

The W Administration was the start of all of it, the beginning of the end of America. GOP ditched fiscal conservatism and patriotism to America to serve the cause of Zionist Fascism and wreck America in the process. EVERYONE from the W Administration is 100% pure TRAITOR.
When Trump takes office, he will say YOU'RE FIRED to hundreds of Democrat operatives screwing up our country, beginning with Wray, Garland and Myorkas.

• Thanks
Reactions: EMH

Forum List

Back