Is this another reason the FBI hid the Hunter Biden Laptop?

It is quite a nice little out, but spare me for not believing agencies who have shown to be extremely biased over the last 4 years. When the head of the CIA writes “stir up a scandal” about Trump and Russia and nobody takes note, there is a problem. If the shoe was on the other foot, the media and the left would be throwing a fit.

This is exactly how take-overs happen. Compromise federal law enforcement, control the media and rely on the people to actually vote for their own demise. I would never have believed that the American people could be so easily fooled.
You don't believe the Trump run intelligence agencies because you quibble with a non-story over the Obama run intelligence agencies?

Sorry, but I believe intelligence professionals over Rudy Giuliani any day.

What take-over are you talking about? Compromise federal law enforcement? Maybe that means electing a president who is promising to arrest and jail his political enemies and get sweet deals for his political allies who have broken laws assisting his election. Control the media? You don't have to control the media if you convince the masses that support you that the media is "fake" and not to be believed, but the right wing propaganda outlets are perfect. Yes, my friend, many Americans are so easily fooled.

Sorry, this is not even close to being a non-story. Verifiable emails from the former VP's son regarding a pay for play plan....sorry, that is a significant story.

You believe the agencies because they clearly support your side of the aisle.

Trump threatened to have those that have committed crimes arrested. Lucky for them, the government agencies are protecting them. The Clinton's are filthy dirty, but they have a lot of connections. Yes, controlling the media. When the media reports nothing but one sided stories and censors information, yes, that is dangerous. They didn't censor any Trump stories that were clearly not fact-checked. The fact that many don't see the double-standard is almost inconceivable. Brainwashing and educational indoctrination works...it is that simple. It has worked in many other countries around the world. The old adage, "I'm here from the government and I am here to help" comes to mind. I guess some people actually believe them. Trump was not part of the establishment so the establishment has been pushing back since day one.
I trust the intelligence agencies because they’re by and large committed to defend the county, not Trump, although there’s issues with Ratcliffe. You don’t believe them because they DONT tell you what you want to hear. You’d rather believe Giuliani for some reason.

Who is protecting Democrats? Tell me. Because Trump runs the government and has for 4 years. Who’s protecting them?

Who confirmed the emails? Tell me.

Clearly not...ignoring information and pretending that it is ok for the media to censor information can hardly be considered “informed”.

But it's perfectly fine to censor "disinformation", which Facebook and Twitter said they would do this time, given the effect Russian Disinformation had last time.

So, Democrats are the arbiters of truth?

It is quite a nice little out, but spare me for not believing agencies who have shown to be extremely biased over the last 4 years. When the head of the CIA writes “stir up a scandal” about Trump and Russia and nobody takes note, there is a problem. If the shoe was on the other foot, the media and the left would be throwing a fit.

This is exactly how take-overs happen. Compromise federal law enforcement, control the media and rely on the people to actually vote for their own demise. I would never have believed that the American people could be so easily fooled.
You don't believe the Trump run intelligence agencies because you quibble with a non-story over the Obama run intelligence agencies?

What take-over are you talking about? Compromise federal law enforcement? Maybe that means electing a president who is promising to arrest and jail his political enemies and get sweet deals for his political allies who have broken laws assisting his election. Control the media? You don't have to control the media if you convince the masses that support you that the media is "fake" and not to be believed, but the right wing propaganda outlets are perfect. Yes, my friend, many Americans are so easily fooled.

Sorry, this is not even close to being a non-story. Verifiable emails from the former VP's son regarding a pay for play plan....sorry, that is a significant story.

Trump threatened to have those that have committed crimes arrested. Lucky for them, the government agencies are protecting them. The Clinton's are filthy dirty, but they have a lot of connections. Yes, controlling the media. When the media reports nothing but one sided stories and censors information, yes, that is dangerous. They didn't censor any Trump stories that were clearly not fact-checked. The fact that many don't see the double-standard is almost inconceivable. Brainwashing and educational indoctrination works...it is that simple. It has worked in many other countries around the world. The old adage, "I'm here from the government and I am here to help" comes to mind. I guess some people actually believe them. Trump was not part of the establishment so the establishment has been pushing back since day one.
I trust the intelligence agencies because they’re by and large committed to defend the county, not Trump, although there’s issues with Ratcliffe. You don’t believe them because they DONT tell you what you want to hear. You’d rather believe Giuliani for some reason.

Who is protecting Democrats? Tell me. Because Trump runs the government and has for 4 years. Who’s protecting them?

So you don't trust Ratliffe because he doesn't agree with the agencies that have already been caught lying? Yes, they have been caught lying and have been shown to be partisan. You know this. You have read the texts and notes from the top brass at these agencies. You know they altered the paperwork to the FISA court. I am not sure why you think they are trustworthy. What gives you that confidence?

The swamp is protecting themselves. Trump can't just snap his fingers and get rid of all these bad actors. It doesn't work that way.

The emails are easily traceable from account to account. The same emails from the laptop appear in the accounts of the recipients they have contacted. I am not sure why you would expect the FBI to be on the up and up with this given their previous PROVEN, VERIFIED indiscretions.

People who were cc'd in the email chains.

Is this another reason the FBI hid the Hunter Biden Laptop?

18 Oct 2020 ~~ By Selwyn Duke
It didn’t surprise the informed, and understandably a bit cynical, to hear that the FBI sat on Hunter Biden’s laptop instead of seeking justice. The bureau was previously involved in an illegal plot to take down Donald Trump, after all, and its Deep State elements would assuredly love to see Joe Biden succeed him in January. So why would they reveal damning information on their establishment hope? Yet suppressing Huntergate perhaps provided a secondary benefit: The information could be used against Biden once he was in office. This wouldn’t be anything new. It’s believed that longtime, legendary FBI director J. Edgar Hoover used “dirt files” on politicians for leverage; for one thing, it’s said, this enabled him to remain bureau head for as long as he wished. William Sullivan, once the number three official under Hoover, put it this way: From the moment the director got damning information on a senator, the man would be “right in...
~[snip]~
This, ironically, brings us to one of Trump’s strengths. While the Left has been advancing the projection-based narrative that the president is a corrupt man susceptible to blackmail, he has always struck me as the antithesis of that.
Oh, sure, he’ll use the law to his advantage, as he did with eminent domain (which he touted and is wrong about). As for following the law, though, my read on Trump is that he’s as punctilious about that as he is about germs (he’s a famed germaphobe).
And perhaps this is another reason the Deep State wants Trump gone: You can’t have leverage over a man you can’t get dirt on — and you can’t get dirt on a man who’s fanatical about keeping his hands clean.

Comment:
After Trump is re-elected, I think he should really shake up the dOJ, by apponting Joe DiGenova as AG and firing all the lawyers and hiring and rehiring those he prefers as Obama did before him. Then fire the up echelon of the FBI including Wray appoint Sheriff David Clarke. Replace CIA Director Gina Haspel with either General Mike Flynn or Admiral Mike Rogers.
Actually the Law staffers for Judicial Watch would make good DOJ lawyers as replacements for the progressive Attornys now embedded there.
The media are doing their best to ignore the news, so the fact that none have talked about the Hunter's emails reflects negatively on the state of journalism, not on the truth of the matter. You people are so dumb.
you have to wonder how people believe the garbage created by the Left about Russia, Russia especially after Obama's perfidy was exposed on an open microphone sending a message to Putin that he'd be more "flexible" after the election. His flexibility became apparent when Putin invaded the Ukraine ceasing the Crimea, while iBiden, Clinton and Kerry assisted in the traitorous conspiracy doing nothing.
Indeed, we hear and read the DNC incessant claim that it's 'disinformation' by the Fifth Columnist Quisling media.
Fortunately the PMS/DSA Democrat Left, DNC, China Joe, his son Hunter, Kerry and Clinton are being caught in the headlights like deer. We know that to be true because they have no real response to the facts. There has never been a reasonable response to why Hunter Biden was hired to sit on the Burisma Oil & Gas Company receiving more than $50,000/month and Joey Xi's extortion of the Ukrainian ministerial of government affairs.
Now this serendipitously appears as factual proof and all the biased media can do is violate the law by censoring the information to the people. There is no reasonable explanation. They've been caught with their pants down and doesn't look pretty.
Why would Christopher Wray and his cohorts at the FBI choose to hide the computer and stonewall an investigation into the corrupt Joey Xi Biden and Hunter?
Was Wray attempting to set himself up as the next J. Edgar?
Was it to help Biden in the coming election?
Was it to hide those VIP/politicians involved in the Epstein Pedophile scandal?
Any of the four possibilities are conceivable and if found true should lead to the immediate dismissal with predjudice of Wray immediately followed by arrest and prosecution.
Meanwhile lest we forget Wray has been sitting on the Epstein scandolous case, from his supposed suicide to the Lolita Pedophile Island guests especially those politicians.

When it finally does come, it's going to fall on you turds heads like a nuke.

Since a guy that was part of the emails distribution as verified the legitimacy and accuracy of the emails, I'd say it's no longer a theory.

"A Guy"? What's his name?

"A Guy" knows the exact contents of an email that he was copied on six years ago? That's some incredible memory.
If a guy comes out and says something about Trump you automatically believe him. I remember some guy said Romney didn't pay his taxes and the media ran with it 24/7. Which turned out to be false.

How do you know the FBI is not working on the case? If there were ever a case, for them to be working on, it wouldn't be telecasted....for goodness sake! :lol: They'd be working an undercover sting operation, trying to get everyone involved including the big wigs running the operation... that takes time. Nailing Hunter somehow, does nothing to stop the child sex trafficking and nothing to stop the pedophilia and nothing to help the girls, If any of this is true and not just made up out of broad cloth.

Some times y'all make me wonder when you decided to retire your logic and brains? :lol::lol:

If it's bad news for the blob...it can't possibly be true...

More like if it's bad news for the blob it can't possibly be false. Amirite?

Since a guy that was part of the emails distribution as verified the legitimacy and accuracy of the emails, I'd say it's no longer a theory.

"A Guy"? What's his name?

"A Guy" knows the exact contents of an email that he was copied on six years ago? That's some incredible memory.
If a guy comes out and says something about Trump you automatically believe him. I remember some guy said Romney didn't pay his taxes and the media ran with it 24/7. Which turned out to be false.
We said he paid less in taxes than he should. Which was true. We said he sat up overseas she’ll companies to avoid taxes. It’s also true.

So you don't trust Ratliffe because he doesn't agree with the agencies that have already been caught lying? Yes, they have been caught lying and have been shown to be partisan. You know this. You have read the texts and notes from the top brass at these agencies. You know they altered the paperwork to the FISA court. I am not sure why you think they are trustworthy. What gives you that confidence?

The swamp is protecting themselves. Trump can't just snap his fingers and get rid of all these bad actors. It doesn't work that way.

The emails are easily traceable from account to account. The same emails from the laptop appear in the accounts of the recipients they have contacted. I am not sure why you would expect the FBI to be on the up and up with this given their previous PROVEN, VERIFIED indiscretions.
Lots of people don't trust Ratcliffe for a lot of reasons. First, who is this guy anyway? He's a personal injury lawyer turned politician with a few years in Congress and a brief (very, like less than a year) stint on the intelligence committee. He has next to no relevant experience in managing a sprawling intelligence apparatus. What he does have experience in is defending Trump extensively and not being exactly honest with facts given to him. Just look at the list of DNIs since it was founded. Admirlas, diplomats and NSA advisors. Then we get a straight up politician. Yeah, it's a downgrade, for sure.

So if people don't trust this guy, it's not necessarily our fault.

Then you add in Ratcliffe's releasing unverified Russian intelligence about Clinton's plan to smear Trump, as if a political campaign smearing an opponent is news worthy. Just throws it out there, no commentary or context and not even any confirmation it's even true. Selective declassification is such a blatant political weapon, this should itself be it's own scandal and would in any rational government.

Then you add the rewording of the intelligence analysis about election interference, the refusal for in person briefings of Congress, and the resignation of Dan Coates who at least demonstrated some independence from Trump, it's pretty obvious who Ratcliffe is and where Trump is going with our intelligence aparatus.

As for not believing the analysis, blaming the "top brass", they're all gone. The top brass you're complaining about is gone. Any analysis that comes out of the intelligence agencies now comes from the Trump administration filtered through his appointees. If the analysis is disfavorable towards Trump, then it speaks to the strength because otherwise their politicians would have filtered it out.

You're waving your hands about "the swamp" but ignoring that Trump runs the government. There is no one to blame for "protecting democrats" anymore. Every indictment now comes from a Trump appointee. The fact that there haven't been is evidence that it just doesn't exist like you've been promising. You telling me that some low level line prosecutors are outsmarting Bill Barr? No. It doesn't work that way.

So who confirmed the emails?

Lots of people don't trust Ratcliffe for a lot of reasons. First, who is this guy anyway? He's a personal injury lawyer turned politician with a few years in Congress and a brief (very, like less than a year) stint on the intelligence committee. He has next to no relevant experience in managing a sprawling intelligence apparatus. What he does have experience in is defending Trump extensively and not being exactly honest with facts given to him. Just look at the list of DNIs since it was founded. Admirlas, diplomats and NSA advisors. Then we get a straight up politician. Yeah, it's a downgrade, for sure.

Then you add in Ratcliffe's releasing unverified Russian intelligence about Clinton's plan to smear Trump, as if a political campaign smearing an opponent is news worthy. Just throws it out there, no commentary or context and not even any confirmation it's even true. Selective declassification is such a blatant political weapon, this should itself be it's own scandal and would in any rational government.

Then you add the rewording of the intelligence analysis about election interference, the refusal for in person briefings of Congress, and the resignation of Dan Coates who at least demonstrated some independence from Trump, it's pretty obvious who Ratcliffe is and where Trump is going with our intelligence aparatus.

As for not believing the analysis, blaming the "top brass", they're all gone. The top brass you're complaining about is gone. Any analysis that comes out of the intelligence agencies now comes from the Trump administration filtered through his appointees. If the analysis is disfavorable towards Trump, then it speaks to the strength because otherwise their politicians would have filtered it out.

You're waving your hands about "the swamp" but ignoring that Trump runs the government. There is no one to blame for "protecting democrats" anymore. Every indictment now comes from a Trump appointee. The fact that there haven't been is evidence that it just doesn't exist like you've been promising. You telling me that some low level line prosecutors are outsmarting Bill Barr? No. It doesn't work that way.

Still doesn’t answer the question. Who confirmed the emails?

Who confirmed the Trump conspiracy?

The fact that no one has said the emails are fake is all you need to know. Also the attorney for hunter has asked for the computer and hard drives back. That verifies the computer was hunters.

Forum List

Back