Is this another reason the FBI hid the Hunter Biden Laptop?

IT was a kickback of US foreign aid, and Low IQ Joe was not the only big wig in DC with his hand in the "cookie jar."

It actually aligns quite well with known facts
It doesn’t align with ALL known facts. It doesn’t align with the facts about who Shokin was, what he was doing and why the US (and everyone else with a lick of honesty) wanted him removed.

Sure, so why did Hunter sign the document to drop off the laptop? Where are these pictures of Hunter coming from? Did the Russians sign the document for Hunter? Did they photoshop these photos? This is just a ridiculous argument.
Who said he signed the document? The security footage was deleted. The photos could easily have been hacked. It’s not like Russia doesn’t hack things, right?

Since a guy that was part of the emails distribution as verified the legitimacy and accuracy of the emails, I'd say it's no longer a theory.

"A Guy"? What's his name?

"A Guy" knows the exact contents of an email that he was copied on six years ago? That's some incredible memory.
Doesn't have to be memory if you don't delete old emails and you can do a search to find one.

The only thing the FBI is hiding is their laughter at your crazy assed theories. They're trying to be polite.

Since a guy that was part of the emails distribution as verified the legitimacy and accuracy of the emails, I'd say it's no longer a theory.

Does this guy, have a name?
why do you want names now? you refused to give them during an impeachment.

set the standard / rules - follow them.

Sure, so why did Hunter sign the document to drop off the laptop? Where are these pictures of Hunter coming from? Did the Russians sign the document for Hunter? Did they photoshop these photos? This is just a ridiculous argument.
Who said he signed the document? The security footage was deleted. The photos could easily have been hacked. It’s not like Russia doesn’t hack things, right?
Sounds like a lot of excuses to avoid believing anything inconvenient. The conspiracy just gets wider and wider. What's so hard about believing that Hunter is just a scumbag and his father has been using him to enrich himself?

The Fact that the FBI hid Hunter Biden's laptop is another reason current FBI Director Wray should be fired from the FBI and walked out of the FBI HQ in cuffs, charged with 'Obstruction' and 'Conspiracy'.

The FBI needs to be shutdown until someone objective and reliable from outside the FBI can be appointed to oversee the agency.

The FISA Court should immediately be shut down - until an Independent body can investigate / 'QC' all FISA warrant requests before a FISA Warrant is granted.

Sounds like a lot of excuses to avoid believing anything inconvenient. The conspiracy just gets wider and wider. What's so hard about believing that Hunter is just a scumbag and his father has been using him to enrich himself?
I believe Hunter is a scumbag. I don’t believe Joe is.

And forgive me from being skeptical about what Rudy Giuliani and Steve Bannon are putting out there.

It is quite a nice little out, but spare me for not believing agencies who have shown to be extremely biased over the last 4 years. When the head of the CIA writes “stir up a scandal” about Trump and Russia and nobody takes note, there is a problem. If the shoe was on the other foot, the media and the left would be throwing a fit.

You mean our intelligence agencies might have a LEGITIMATE concern that Trump owes hundreds of billions of dollars to the Russians?

Here's the real problem. Everyone knew from the Get that Trump was unfit for office, but because of a bizarre anachronism he got the job. Our constitution provides a lot of resources to remove an unfit president, but that would involve Republicans admitting they made a mistake.

This is exactly how take-overs happen. Compromise federal law enforcement, control the media and rely on the people to actually vote for their own demise. I would never have believed that the American people could be so easily fooled.

They weren't. The people clearly said NO to Trump by 3 million votes. Then 306 political hacks put him in the office anyway hoping they could control him or that he would grow into the job.

Neither happened.

After Trump is gone, there will be a bunch of laws passed to make sure nothing like that happens again.
Translation: The democrats will change the rules of the game to make sure they never lose again.

I believe Hunter is a scumbag. I don’t believe Joe is.

And forgive me from being skeptical about what Rudy Giuliani and Steve Bannon are putting out there.
It strains credulity to believe Hunter is involved in so many big money deals for decades COINCIDENTALLY while his dad is a very powerful person in the US government and making money hand over fist. Forgive me for being skeptical that Quid Pro Joe isn't involved in any of this.

It strains credulity to believe Hunter is involved in so many big money deals for decades COINCIDENTALLY while his dad is a very powerful person in the US government and making money hand over fist. Forgive me for being skeptical that Quid Pro Joe isn't involved in any of this.
I have no problem saying that Hunter Biden cashed in on his name.

The one attempt anyone has made to connect this to Joe Biden was a complete hoax.

I have no problem saying that Hunter Biden cashed in on his name.

The one attempt anyone has made to connect this to Joe Biden was a complete hoax.
I do have a problem pretending that Quid Pro Joe didn't know and stop his son from using his name in sleazy deals, especially when Joe became a millionaire multiple time over. An honorable politician hoping to run for president would not have allowed that to happen.

Now just imagined us conservatives having to be skeptical about the entire mainstream media.

I have no problem saying that Hunter Biden cashed in on his name

You can't possibly believe that he was paid a lot of money just because of his name. They obviously expected something in return for their substantial investment. And what do you know, they skirted an investigation, just by chance of course.

The Fact that the FBI hid Hunter Biden's laptop is another reason current FBI Director Wray should be fired from the FBI and walked out of the FBI HQ in cuffs, charged with 'Obstruction' and 'Conspiracy'.

The FBI needs to be shutdown until someone objective and reliable from outside the FBI can be appointed to oversee the agency.

The FISA Court should immediately be shut down - until an Independent body can investigate / 'QC' all FISA warrant requests before a FISA Warrant is granted.

Christopher Wray should face treason charges if he actively participated in what he knew was a "coup" attempt based on lies he was personally covering up.....

The American People have the right to know if Hunter Biden received a kickback of a US foreign aid package. Christopher Wray apparently disagrees with that, as do the Dems and the media.....

The only thing the FBI is hiding is their laughter at your crazy assed theories. They're trying to be polite.

Does this guy, have a name?
why do you want names now? you refused to give them during an impeachment.

set the standard / rules - follow them.
What name did I refuse to give during impeachment??? Who was anonymous in the impeachment???

Sorry, this is not even close to being a non-story. Verifiable emails from the former VP's son regarding a pay for play plan....sorry, that is a significant story.

Except they aren't verifiable... No court of law would ever admit them because they've been through so many hands before they were made public.

Trump threatened to have those that have committed crimes arrested. Lucky for them, the government agencies are protecting them. The Clinton's are filthy dirty, but they have a lot of connections. Yes, controlling the media.

Trump has had four years to bring charges... he keeps screaming about it, but the fact is there's nothing there.

Uh, guy, you meatheads on the right have spent the last 30 years and hundreds of millions of dollars investigating the Clintons... You give me a budget like Ken Starr had and the ability to lock up your friends, and I promise, I'd convict you of something.

When the media reports nothing but one sided stories and censors information, yes, that is dangerous. They didn't censor any Trump stories that were clearly not fact-checked. The fact that many don't see the double-standard is almost inconceivable. Brainwashing and educational indoctrination works...it is that simple. It has worked in many other countries around the world. The old adage, "I'm here from the government and I am here to help" comes to mind. I guess some people actually believe them. Trump was not part of the establishment so the establishment has been pushing back since day one.

Actually, the thing is, you go to the source material- Trump's own words and his tweets, and he comes off like a crazy person. The media is doing it's job. It's letting us know when Trump does crazy things...

No, I mean "stir up a scandal" doesn't imply to uncover wrongdoings, it implies we are going to fabricate a story. You know that. We all know that. You just can't bring yourself to admit it. Couple this with what actually happened regarding the altercations of the FISA warrant documents and you really shouldn't need any more, but your programming just can't be overridden.

They left out one sentence on a warrant application that was dozens of pages long with evidence Page was working for the Russians.

Yeah, we sure he has done so poorly, right? LOL...I mean, we can't have our economy soaring pre-pandemic. He is responsible for people dying...heck he should probably be held responsible for the deaths all over the world. I am sure you can find a spin that would support that theory as well. Maybe the FBI could drum up another fake story for you.

The economy is like baseball... Complaining you were leading in the third inning doesn't matter if you are down by 10 runs in the bottom of the ninth.

Pre-pandemic, the economy was doing very well for the rich... but the rest of us, not so much. A slight kick, and we turn into Venezuela. That's not a strong economy, bud.

So you don't trust Ratliffe because he doesn't agree with the agencies that have already been caught lying? Yes, they have been caught lying and have been shown to be partisan. You know this. You have read the texts and notes from the top brass at these agencies. You know they altered the paperwork to the FISA court. I am not sure why you think they are trustworthy. What gives you that confidence?

That they've helped to keep the peace for 70 years.. That's why I'm confident in them.

I ask again. What kind of world do you live in where the CIA, FBI, Pentagon, Media, Academia, etc. etc. etc. are all lying, but the Game Show Host with a history of dodgy deals is telling the truth?

If a guy comes out and says something about Trump you automatically believe him. I remember some guy said Romney didn't pay his taxes and the media ran with it 24/7. Which turned out to be false.

Romney was a Mormon piece of shit... and yeah, someone who claimed a $77,000 deduction for a dancing horse was not paying his fair share in taxes.

Forum List

Back