Is there still any question that the DC establishment is riddled with deviants?

Pete7469

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 23, 2013
The Real World

I don't really know about that whole Q-Anon/Pizzagate shit, but the recent stuff I've heard on the radio today regarding John "Traitor" McLame's former senior adviser who also worked for the democrook party John Weaver seems to lend credibility to the assertions that DC is stiff with pedophiles.

Pun intended.

Then you've got that bloated piece of rat shit George Conway insisting he barely knew the guy, even though they've been on MSPCP together numerous times and they're both involved with the group of sociopath traitors known as "The Lincoln Project". I'd be willing to bet that if Epstein was as into preadolescent boys as he was into girls there would have been a lot more of these establishment pieces of shit sweating over the spotlight over the criminal investigation into him. I'm willing to bet that under Biden, the investigation disappears into a leaky basement so that if/when we ever have a decent human being as POTUS the records are destroyed by water damage.

What really disgusts me above all else is how the media seems desperate to have the public forget about Epstein, the political whores and their accusers like Tara Reid, and the democrook donor class like Ed Buck who had 3 or 4 fag prostitutes die of an overdose in his house. These are some seriously sick people and it seems like anyone who speculates that these fuckin perverts are deeply entrenched in DC is quickly marginalized by leftist media apparatchiks. I've been trying to find a link, but I do recall a news story I heard around 1999 about how many registered sex offenders Bill Clinton had in the Pentagon and Dept of Defense.

Of course the most vocal people who reject any any story about sexual deviants and predators among establishment political hacks are bed wetting liberals, unless it's a republicrat accused of tapping his foot in a airport shitter.

Last edited:
Yup, that Lincoln Project all those lefties love so much, has been exposed.

6ED14B7D-9E8F-408B-98AA-58D64A3EA73A.jpeg

I'd like to to the bottom of Donald Trump's and pedophile Epstein's relationship.

Can Q get on that please ?

Thanks.

I don't really know about that whole Q-Anon/Pizzagate shit, but the recent stuff I've heard on the radio today regarding John "Traitor" McLame's former senior adviser who also worked for the democrook party John Weaver seems to lend credibility to the assertions that DC is stiff with pedophiles.

Pun intended.

Then you've got that bloated piece of rat shit George Conway insisting he barely knew the guy, even though they've been on MSPCP together numerous times and they're both involved with the group of sociopath traitors known as "The Lincoln Project". I'd be willing to bet that if Epstein was as into preadolescent boys as he was into girls there would have been a lot more of these establishment pieces of shit sweating over the spotlight over the criminal investigation into him. I'm willing to bet that under Biden, the investigation disappears into a leaky basement so that if/when we ever have a decent human being as POTUS the records are destroyed by water damage.

What really disgusts me above all else is how the media seems desperate to have the public forget about Epstein, the political whores and their accusers like Tara Reid, and the democrook donor class like Ed Buck who had 3 or 4 fag prostitutes die of an overdose in his house. These are some seriously sick people and it seems like anyone who speculates that these fuckin perverts are deeply entrenched in DC. I've been trying to find a link, but I do recall a news story I heard around 1999 about how many registered sex offenders Bill Clinton had in the Pentagon and Dept of Defense.

Of course the most vocal people who reject any any story about sexual deviants and predators among establishment political hacks are bed wetting liberals, unless it's a republicrat accused of tapping his foot in a airport shitter.

No doubt what so ever on this end. Your choice of the word "deviants" is REALLY giving the degenerate predators among the DC gang a LOT of latitude for sure. I'm telling you WE(American people) have to get rid of these scoundrels before they turn our(constituencies) America into an outright 3rd world banana so called republic.

• Banned
No doubt what so ever on this end. Your choice of the word "deviants" is REALLY giving the degenerate predators among the DC gang a LOT of latitude for sure. I'm telling you WE(American people) have to get rid of these scoundrels before they turn our(constituencies) America into an outright 3rd world banana so called republic.

I think that ship has sailed...

Saddam Hussein had more credible elections than the shit the DNC got away with 3 months ago. We have become a 1st rate third world country. Next thing you know Mikhail Gorbachev will be sent by the UN like they used to do in the banana republics with Carter to monitor our elections.

It's pathetic what the DNC has done to our country.

Forum List

Back