The DC Establishment Is Getting Restless.

jackflash

Diamond Member
Jul 18, 2020
USA
The election of Donald Trump must have put the fear of Wallula into the DC establishment to include the deep state. The DC establishment/deep state are even going after prez Trump's staff members, elected officials that supported prez Trump & even prez Trump's personal attorney(s). It appears that the DC establishment is scared schittless of prez Trump. I would laugh my guts out if our American constituency pulled together & all voted for 3rd party constitutionalists(Ron Paul class) in this upcoming mid term! I could just envision the surviving RepubliCratic Duopoly Party(RCDP) establishment as well as the deep state bureaucrats, Wall Street heist & shyst cronies, big tech narcissists, the fed reserve/international banking cartel cronies... ALL hunched over in pain like a dog schittin' razor blades!!! Ohhhh if only the American constituency just had the balls to do it like what a show!

The election of Donald Trump must have put the fear of Wallula into the DC establishment to include the deep state. The DC establishment/deep state are even going after prez Trump's staff members, elected officials that supported prez Trump & even prez Trump's personal attorney(s). It appears that the DC establishment is scared schittless of prez Trump. I would laugh my guts out if our American constituency pulled together & all voted for 3rd party constitutionalists(Ron Paul class) in this upcoming mid term! I could just envision the surviving RepubliCratic Duopoly Party(RCDP) establishment as well as the deep state bureaucrats, Wall Street heist & shyst cronies, big tech narcissists, the fed reserve/international banking cartel cronies... ALL hunched over in pain like a dog schittin' razor blades!!! Ohhhh if only the American constituency just had the balls to do it like what a show!

Well if you aren't scared when there's an insurection to prevent a Democratically elected leader to take power I can't help you. There's probably some "shithole countries" more to your liking.

The whitehats do have a few laptops they confiscated and Nancy Pelosi's. I think many of them are scared shitless right now. :D

Be careful to any Trump supporters out there peaceful protesting. With all these fbi warnings you can bet your ass they are planning red flag events to set you up. They want the guns too. Be careful out there . These people are sick.

Forum List

Back