Is there one ounce of truth in the rights idea about illegal voting.

Smokin' OP Mind numbing is a short put for you, Qdog.
Trying to insult me by misspelling "putt"?
A short "put"?
WTF is that?
Must be that Trump cult "brilliance" shining through.........................Again.
I'm not much better at making them than I am at spelling the word. I really do respect that you can spell though. Maybe you would be better spending your time competing in on line spelling bees since logic isn't your strong point. And even though I now know you are a stellar speller, I'm still putting my money on the Indian.
So do I, being part native American or "Indian", doesn't bother me as did "Redskin" now the "Football team"?

My view of the perceived election suppression actions by the GOP is that voters themselves will ultimately determine whether these actions are merited or short-sited? Last year Trump unwisely made election fraud front and center in his campaign. For sure Democrats will make voter suppression an issue next year. Who knows if they'll have any better luck with this strategy than Trump had with his?

There is literally nothing that they are saying that has substance , yet voting rights are being torn down and destroyed to accommodate something that has no truth in it at all. Is it just blind driven ignorance or is there even a oz of truth anywhere to justify courts decisions supporting laws to take away the votes of Democrats, There is no logic or truth that supports the right wing decisions in the courts.

Show us pretty please where voting rights are being torn down, because the accusation is 100% BULLSHIT. If you fuckers are too lazy to cast a legitimate vote without all the BS that's your problem, stop projecting.

Fucking Democrats, everyone is a fucking victim, it's as though leftists enjoy the roles and the Democrats know it too.
Are you just about ready to kill for your political cause?
You're starting to sound like you're only waiting for direction from Trump to get out your guns.
Will you shoot black people for the Trump cause?

Neat leftist, all you had to say was nothing, because you can't defend your desires for what is contrary to WHAT IS.
Express your hate and racism!
My job here is to encourge it.
fukking Americanss, everyone is a fukking victim.

America has fallen victim to racism that has become so ingrained in politics now that's unstoppable.

Trump will appeal to working class Democrat supporters on that burning issue.

The D party is in some big trouble if they don't join in the racism against blacks.
And they're in big trouble if the 'do'.

What MFing racism against blacks, the one perpetrated by Democrats? Give blacks a break already, it does them no favors to embrace victim roles, someone should tell a Democrat.
Express your racism clearly and unashamedly. It crosses party lines so there will be plenty of Democrats coming to join you!

Racism has crossed party lines in America.
Kamala as a presidential candidate in 24 would be suicidal for Dem supporters.
What America has won and the transformation is firmly accomplished.

Bullshit trying to bring down our country and Democracy to force in a piece of shit for a dictator and killing police and injuring 140 of them serious enough for them to report it, which they rarely do. Is violence and treason. anyone that is part of it or support it are this countries biggest enemy and threat and have to be disposed of.
Disposed of?

You're suggesting that the time has come for gun violence aren't you!
You've even lowered the status of your political enemy to 'pigs'.

There is literally nothing that they are saying that has substance , yet voting rights are being torn down and destroyed to accommodate something that has no truth in it at all. Is it just blind driven ignorance or is there even a oz of truth anywhere to justify courts decisions supporting laws to take away the votes of Democrats, There is no logic or truth that supports the right wing decisions in the courts.

Show us pretty please where voting rights are being torn down, because the accusation is 100% BULLSHIT. If you fuckers are too lazy to cast a legitimate vote without all the BS that's your problem, stop projecting.

Fucking Democrats, everyone is a fucking victim, it's as though leftists enjoy the roles and the Democrats know it too.
You're starting to sound like you're only waiting for direction from Trump to get out your guns.

Neat leftist, all you had to say was nothing, because you can't defend your desires for what is contrary to WHAT IS.

America has fallen victim to racism that has become so ingrained in politics now that's unstoppable.

The D party is in some big trouble if they don't join in the racism against blacks.

What MFing racism against blacks, the one perpetrated by Democrats? Give blacks a break already, it does them no favors to embrace victim roles, someone should tell a Democrat.
Express your racism clearly and unashamedly. It crosses party lines so there will be plenty of Democrats coming to join you!

What America has won and the transformation is firmly accomplished.

I don't understand you, it's like you speak in code.

You are the latest liar since voter ID is very easy to obtain as made clear HERE:

Ballotpedia

Voter identification laws by state

Scroll down to see the National Map, click on your state.

15 states doesn't require voter ID at all, 14 states require non photo voter ID, the rest of the country require photo voter ID.

Dems have opening admitted to rigging and cheating in elections. Naturally we question the 2020 election when there are so many irregularities in the data. You know the SCIENCE you people keep claiming everyone should follow.

Is the democrat core so socially retarded that they are unable to come up with some I.D. in the 21st century? It's hard to get a handle on the insanity of the left when they keep harping about a simple thing like a photo I.D. that everyone has.

(What) White America has won and the transformation is firmly accomplished.

Most Americans only hear what their racist attitudes have programmed them to hear.
If you have a valid question then ask it.
Otherwise just get it through your head that your country has fallen to endemic racism.

Is the democrat core so socially retarded that they are unable to come up with some I.D. in the 21st century? It's hard to get a handle on the insanity of the left when they keep harping about a simple thing like a photo I.D. that everyone has.
Photo ID, phony or not, it's now only about racism and the effort by Trump to disqualify the vote that opposes him by disqualifying black people.

You should know that the rest of the world outside of the US is wise to the bullshit.

Yup that's their only hope to stay in government , They know for a fact that they can no longer exist in a democracy and will kill steal lie and continue to bring down our democracy to force in a pile of shit named Trump. to stay in power , because the voters are leaving them in hordes.
States where Republicans are advancing the most severe voting restrictions are often those where shifts in the electorate's composition threaten decades of virtually uncontested GOP dominance. Southern conservatives from both major parties have long depended upon their support among older, non-college educated and non-urban White voters to maintain their racist status quo. All that is eroding before their eyes and they are resorting to what conservatives always do when confronted with democracy.
Divine Right of Kings
slide4_3_orig.jpg

Analysis: Why Republican voter restrictions are a race against time

(What) White America has won and the transformation is firmly accomplished.

Most Americans only hear what their racist attitudes have programmed them to hear.
If you have a valid question then ask it.
Otherwise just get it through your head that your country has fallen to endemic racism.

Endemic racism my ASS. First there's no such thing as a country that doesn't have some level of racism. Never was, never will be. However, in this country the level of racism that exists today is a fabrication sold by Demonicrats.

Here's a question for you, are you black or a white social justice warrior?

What kind of a democracy would create lines at the ballot boxes that are hours long for working class voters?

American freedom?

The right likes to take ballots thrown out for a myriad of technical reasons..like being cast in the wrong precinct or a day late etc. and call it 'fraudulent voting'
I bet you cheat at monopoly also yet justify it

What kind of a democracy would create lines at the ballot boxes that are hours long for working class voters?

American freedom?

BS, I've never seen a line that takes more than 15-20 minutes, how fucking oppressive on blacks. Perhaps you've never voted.

Here's what I've learned from this thread so far:

They're oppressing our voting rights to suggest we have a valid identification and picture, because blacks are too pathetic and irresponsible to comply with such a thing, yet we're supposed to think they're fit to cast a vote anyway.

Poor blacks, Democrats keeping them in their rightful places as inferior human beings, nice job Democrats. The party of slavery only changed tactics.

Here's a question for you, are you black or a white social justice warrior?

I'm a Canadian who doesn't recognize any distinction in skin colour.

But I'm pleased to have motivated you into needing to try the race card on me.

Racist pig!

Would you like to try to exaplain why it has to be important to you Americans?

The right likes to take ballots thrown out for a myriad of technical reasons..like being cast in the wrong precinct or a day late etc. and call it 'fraudulent voting'
You've already made yourself known as one of the more rabid racists on this forum.
I bet it's secretly a matter of pride with you isn't it!

You should know that the rest of the world sees it as the only 'real' draw Trump has left.

This was a scam from the beginning.

Trump was making life difficult for the Chinese by insisting on fair trade deals. The Chinese didn't like it and wanted to get rid of him. He was costing them a lot of money.

Trump's economy was booming.

Then the Chinese released the virus that caused a worldwide pandemic that destroyed Trump's great economy.

That also gave the Democrat's Dirty Tricks Department the opportunity to use the scam of unverified mail in and harvested ballots in Democrat controlled swing districts resulting in a stolen election.

Then Trump lost giving the Chinese what they wanted. As a plus they also got their man in the White House. A man whose family profited from Chinese investments.

The only question is were the Democrats and the Chinese working together from the beginning or were the Democrats simply opportunists?

You've already made yourself known as one of the more rabid racists on this forum.
I bet it's secretly a matter of pride with you isn't it!

You should know that the rest of the world sees it as the only 'real' draw Trump has left.
What does that have to do with my post?

Anyways how cute I triggered you

Forum List

Back