Is there one ounce of truth in the rights idea about illegal voting.

jbander

Gold Member
Aug 2, 2016
There is literally nothing that they are saying that has substance , yet voting rights are being torn down and destroyed to accommodate something that has no truth in it at all. Is it just blind driven ignorance or is there even a oz of truth anywhere to justify courts decisions supporting laws to take away the votes of Democrats, There is no logic or truth that supports the right wing decisions in the courts.

There is literally nothing that they are saying that has substance , yet voting rights are being torn down and destroyed to accommodate something that has no truth in it at all. Is it just blind driven ignorance or is there even a oz of truth anywhere to justify courts decisions supporting laws to take away the votes of Democrats, There is no logic or truth that supports the right wing decisions in the courts.

Justice Alito says he is rubber and you are glue....

While I think he was off his rocker saying that the VRA must be interpreted with conditions on the ground in the 80's, they did get to the right decision on the issue that there doesn't have to be actual voting fraud for states to take measures to prevent it from happening.

Whose right to vote has been taken away?

By the way, NY Board of Election announced it made a little mistake in the recent election, adding 130,000 votes.
But fraud never happens in elections.

So many things you can't do without proving your identity and no one complains. How can anyone in this country survive given that banking, receiving federal aid, state aid, filing for benefits, insurance and so much more requires identification.

Same has to be done with voting - identity and possibility to verify the ballot or don't vote. Simple.

Biden won, maybe there was more cheating than has come to light, maybe not. Just no way the count could be that far off, do understand the wishful thinking.

The right likes to take ballots thrown out for a myriad of technical reasons..like being cast in the wrong precinct or a day late etc. and call it 'fraudulent voting'

The right likes to take ballots thrown out for a myriad of technical reasons..like being cast in the wrong precinct or a day late etc. and call it 'fraudulent voting'
If you can't find your proper poling place and/or get your ballot in on time, then you're too stupid to have your vote count.

Jim Crow 2020:eek:
61xXObj%2BqCL._AC_SX425_.jpg

"'In two decisions today, the Supreme Court restricted the ability to regulate the influence of dark money in politics and gutted voting rights. In other words, it made it easier to buy an election and harder to actually vote in one...'"

Democrat's main objective is to preserve their right to cheat. All their plans prove it. You can't blame them for being pissed though. Nobody likes getting busted like they did.
If you are just going to make shit up , you are out of here got it?

Justice Alito says he is rubber and you are glue....

While I think he was off his rocker saying that the VRA must be interpreted with conditions on the ground in the 80's, they did get to the right decision on the issue that there doesn't have to be actual voting fraud for states to take measures to prevent it from happening.
Tell me, is there anything more stupid then writing a law for something that doesn't happen. That was a hate party court making that decisions, You aren't really going to ask us to respect the three people that your criminal asshole president put on the Supreme court , that will be fixed when we erase that number of judges and increase it to make the hate party a minority. That next , just watch and learn.

So many things you can't do without proving your identity and no one complains. How can anyone in this country survive given that banking, receiving federal aid, state aid, filing for benefits, insurance and so much more requires identification.

Same has to be done with voting - identity and possibility to verify the ballot or don't vote. Simple.

Good god , why do we even have to respond to such ignorance. tell us which state that you don't need ID to vote .WE will wait , THIS WILL BE A HOOT.

Republicans are trying to protect everyone's Right to Vote from voter fraud.
Democrats are trying to protect their double voter scammers and their election rigging crimes.
WE don't need protection from something that doesn't exist , hell that's just stupid.

Jim Crow 2020:eek:
61xXObj%2BqCL._AC_SX425_.jpg

"'In two decisions today, the Supreme Court restricted the ability to regulate the influence of dark money in politics and gutted voting rights. In other words, it made it easier to buy an election and harder to actually vote in one...'"

Yup that's their only hope to stay in government , They know for a fact that they can no longer exist in a democracy and will kill steal lie and continue to bring down our democracy to force in a pile of shit named Trump. to stay in power , because the voters are leaving them in hordes. and the browning of America will make this hate group they call a party disappear in just a mater of years. Tell us haters and Qanoners how are you going to get them to vote for you when they are people of color and immigrants that you have treated like shit for decades

Quick, name the last election where the Dems did not cheat?

2004?

Good god , why do we even have to respond to such ignorance. tell us which state that you don't need ID to vote .WE will wait , THIS WILL BE A HOOT.

"Just two states had ID requirements in 2020 for voters requesting a mailed ballot." Just 2 (two) states!

I have now told you that some states do not have a requirement for voter ID, care to admit I was right?

Democrat's main objective is to preserve their right to cheat. All their plans prove it. You can't blame them for being pissed though. Nobody likes getting busted like they did.
The only one who got busted was your dear leader.

January 4 2021
“So look. All I want to do is this. I just want to find 11,780 votes, which is one more than we have. Because we won the state,” Trump says on the call.
“The people of Georgia are angry, the people of the country are angry,” Trump tells the state’s election chief at another point. “And there’s nothing wrong with saying, you know, that you’ve recalculated.”
“So what are we going to do here, folks? I only need 11,000 votes. Fellas, I need 11,000 votes. Give me a break,” Trump asks.

May 15 2021
The district attorney's office in Fulton County, Georgia, has formally launched a criminal probe into former President Donald Trump's efforts to overturn his election loss in the state, after Trump was heard in a January phone call pleading with Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger to help him "find 11,780 votes," the exact number he needed to win Georgia.

The only one who got busted was your dear leader.

January 4 2021
“So look. All I want to do is this. I just want to find 11,780 votes, which is one more than we have. Because we won the state,” Trump says on the call.
“The people of Georgia are angry, the people of the country are angry,” Trump tells the state’s election chief at another point. “And there’s nothing wrong with saying, you know, that you’ve recalculated.”
“So what are we going to do here, folks? I only need 11,000 votes. Fellas, I need 11,000 votes. Give me a break,” Trump asks.

May 15 2021
The district attorney's office in Fulton County, Georgia, has formally launched a criminal probe into former President Donald Trump's efforts to overturn his election loss in the state, after Trump was heard in a January phone call pleading with Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger to help him "find 11,780 votes," the exact number he needed to win Georgia.
Trump was just looking for an accurate outcome, not a totally accurate count. The reason for all the new anti voter fraud laws is to get an accurate and fair count so our future elections aren't fixed like the 2020 election.

Forum List

Back