Is there one ounce of truth in the rights idea about illegal voting.

Democrat's main objective is to preserve their right to cheat. All their plans prove it. You can't blame them for being pissed though. Nobody likes getting busted like they did.
The only one who got busted was your dear leader.

January 4 2021
“So look. All I want to do is this. I just want to find 11,780 votes, which is one more than we have. Because we won the state,” Trump says on the call.
“The people of Georgia are angry, the people of the country are angry,” Trump tells the state’s election chief at another point. “And there’s nothing wrong with saying, you know, that you’ve recalculated.”
“So what are we going to do here, folks? I only need 11,000 votes. Fellas, I need 11,000 votes. Give me a break,” Trump asks.

May 15 2021
The district attorney's office in Fulton County, Georgia, has formally launched a criminal probe into former President Donald Trump's efforts to overturn his election loss in the state, after Trump was heard in a January phone call pleading with Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger to help him "find 11,780 votes," the exact number he needed to win Georgia.
Trump was just looking for an accurate outcome, not a totally accurate count. The reason for all the new anti voter fraud laws is to get an accurate and fair count so our future elections aren't fixed like the 2020 election.
Sure, by Trump needing and saying an exact amount?
Georgia already had two recounts.
Mind numbingly ridiculous, the lengths Trump's cult will go through to defend their dear leader.

So many things you can't do without proving your identity and no one complains. How can anyone in this country survive given that banking, receiving federal aid, state aid, filing for benefits, insurance and so much more requires identification.

Same has to be done with voting - identity and possibility to verify the ballot or don't vote. Simple.

Good god , why do we even have to respond to such ignorance. tell us which state that you don't need ID to vote .WE will wait , THIS WILL BE A HOOT.

"Just two states had ID requirements in 2020 for voters requesting a mailed ballot." Just 2 (two) states!

I have now told you that some states do not have a requirement for voter ID, care to admit I was right?

Bullshit, To vote by mail, voters must include personal identifying information, such as an address, birthday, driver's license number or last four digits of a Social Security number. A voter’s remaining personal information is matched against the information stored on voter rolls, such as a signature. That is taken care of hotshot.

Democrat's main objective is to preserve their right to cheat. All their plans prove it. You can't blame them for being pissed though. Nobody likes getting busted like they did.
The only one who got busted was your dear leader.

January 4 2021
“So look. All I want to do is this. I just want to find 11,780 votes, which is one more than we have. Because we won the state,” Trump says on the call.
“The people of Georgia are angry, the people of the country are angry,” Trump tells the state’s election chief at another point. “And there’s nothing wrong with saying, you know, that you’ve recalculated.”
“So what are we going to do here, folks? I only need 11,000 votes. Fellas, I need 11,000 votes. Give me a break,” Trump asks.

May 15 2021
The district attorney's office in Fulton County, Georgia, has formally launched a criminal probe into former President Donald Trump's efforts to overturn his election loss in the state, after Trump was heard in a January phone call pleading with Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger to help him "find 11,780 votes," the exact number he needed to win Georgia.
Trump was just looking for an accurate outcome, not a totally accurate count. The reason for all the new anti voter fraud laws is to get an accurate and fair count so our future elections aren't fixed like the 2020 election.
are you kidding , there is no voter fraud in this country, Trump is a piece of shit , that's the only thing anyone can say about him.
nazianon.png

There is literally nothing that they are saying that has substance , yet voting rights are being torn down and destroyed to accommodate something that has no truth in it at all. Is it just blind driven ignorance or is there even a oz of truth anywhere to justify courts decisions supporting laws to take away the votes of Democrats, There is no logic or truth that supports the right wing decisions in the courts.
The Trump Cult has been fully indoctrinated by Trump and the far right media that whatever Trump says is factual, and absolutely no evidence is needed. It is their raison d'etre, and fully exposes their ignorance and lack of education. Bigly!!!

Tell us why you think it makes sense to write a law against a crime that doesn't exist/ This is the only question .

There is literally nothing that they are saying that has substance , yet voting rights are being torn down and destroyed to accommodate something that has no truth in it at all. Is it just blind driven ignorance or is there even a oz of truth anywhere to justify courts decisions supporting laws to take away the votes of Democrats, There is no logic or truth that supports the right wing decisions in the courts.

Show us pretty please where voting rights are being torn down, because the accusation is 100% BULLSHIT. If you fuckers are too lazy to cast a legitimate vote without all the BS that's your problem, stop projecting.

Fucking Democrats, everyone is a fucking victim, it's as though leftists enjoy the roles and the Democrats know it too.

Racism has become the heart of America's politics.
This is clearly Trump's initiative that's designed to take the vote away from black Americans.

The rest of the world sees clearly the Trump agenda and the obvious loading of the Scotus with extreme rightist judges.

Show us pretty please where voting rights are being torn down, because the accusation is 100% BULLSHIT. If you fuckers are too lazy to cast a legitimate vote without all the BS that's your problem, stop projecting.

Fucking Democrats, everyone is a fucking victim, it's as though leftists enjoy the roles and the Democrats know it too.
Don't be a idiot, if mail in voting is legal and your hate party makes it illegal , you are tearing down the voters rites and making it harder for them to vote , are you that freeking blind.

Stupid questions

Are you just about ready to kill for your political cause?
You're starting to sound like you're only waiting for direction from Trump to get out your guns.
Will you shoot black people for the Trump cause?

You're starting to sound like you're only waiting for direction from Trump to get out your guns.

Neat leftist, all you had to say was nothing, because you can't defend your desires for what is contrary to WHAT IS.

So many things you can't do without proving your identity and no one complains. How can anyone in this country survive given that banking, receiving federal aid, state aid, filing for benefits, insurance and so much more requires identification.

Same has to be done with voting - identity and possibility to verify the ballot or don't vote. Simple.

Good god , why do we even have to respond to such ignorance. tell us which state that you don't need ID to vote .WE will wait , THIS WILL BE A HOOT.
NYS.

Smokin' OP Mind numbing is a short put for you, Qdog.
Trying to insult me by misspelling "putt"?
A short "put"?
WTF is that?
Must be that Trump cult "brilliance" shining through.........................Again.
I'm not much better at making them than I am at spelling the word. I really do respect that you can spell though. Maybe you would be better spending your time competing in on line spelling bees since logic isn't your strong point. And even though I now know you are a stellar speller, I'm still putting my money on the Indian.

Neat leftist, all you had to say was nothing, because you can't defend your desires for what is contrary to WHAT IS.
Express your hate and racism!
My job here is to encourge it.
fukking Americanss, everyone is a fukking victim.

America has fallen victim to racism that has become so ingrained in politics now that's unstoppable.

Trump will appeal to working class Democrat supporters on that burning issue.

The D party is in some big trouble if they don't join in the racism against blacks.
And they're in big trouble if the 'do'.

No one is having their voting rights taken away. Its funny how both sides now have their default excuse at the ready whenever they lose an election voter fraud for one voter supression for the other.

Bullshit trying to bring down our country and Democracy to force in a piece of shit for a dictator and killing police and injuring 140 of them serious enough for them to report it, which they rarely do. Is violence and treason. anyone that is part of it or support it are this countries biggest enemy and threat and have to be disposed of.

Express your hate and racism!
My job here is to encourge it.
fukking Americanss, everyone is a fukking victim.

America has fallen victim to racism that has become so ingrained in politics now that's unstoppable.

Trump will appeal to working class Democrat supporters on that burning issue.

The D party is in some big trouble if they don't join in the racism against blacks.
And they're in big trouble if the 'do'.

What MFing racism against blacks, the one perpetrated by Democrats? Give blacks a break already, it does them no favors to embrace victim roles, someone should tell a Democrat.

Forum List

Back