Is there one ounce of truth in the rights idea about illegal voting.

Here's a question for you, are you black or a white social justice warrior?

I'm a Canadian who doesn't recognize any distinction in skin colour.

But I'm pleased to have motivated you into needing to try the race card on me.

Racist pig!

Would you like to try to exaplain why it has to be important to you Americans?

Ha ha ha ha haaaaaaa!, I should have known, nothing more whiney than a Canadian social justice warrior. My experience is your kind (I'm racist against Canadian snowflakes if you like) is they're big pussies, whine a lot and don't think for themselves, at all.

Everything is racist to you, am I right? Fuck yeah I'm right, look at your posts. So if you want to know why "racism is alive and well", look in the mirror, dumb fuck.

This was a scam from the beginning.

Trump was making life difficult for the Chinese by insisting on fair trade deals. The Chinese didn't like it and wanted to get rid of him. He was costing them a lot of money.

Trump's economy was booming.

Then the Chinese released the virus that caused a worldwide pandemic that destroyed Trump's great economy.

That also gave the Democrat's Dirty Tricks Department the opportunity to use the scam of unverified mail in and harvested ballots in Democrat controlled swing districts resulting in a stolen election.

Then Trump lost giving the Chinese what they wanted. As a plus they also got their man in the White House. A man whose family profited from Chinese investments.

The only question is were the Democrats and the Chinese working together from the beginning or were the Democrats simply opportunists?
When will America's police start to murder Americans who appear to be Asians? Can it be soon enough for people like you?
Your Democrat political enemies will be solid with you when the time comes.

It's racism! It's America!

BS, I've never seen a line that takes more than 15-20 minutes, how fucking oppressive on blacks. Perhaps you've never voted.
Now I can safely add that you're an unapologetic liar, to your racism problem.
Everyone and anything is racist to you, what a fag
Everything American has become racist to others who aren't a part of it.

You'll prove it for yourself within no more than a day or two. Your extreme right agenda can't survive without it.

BS, I've never seen a line that takes more than 15-20 minutes, how fucking oppressive on blacks. Perhaps you've never voted.
Now I can safely add that you're an unapologetic liar, to your racism problem.
Everyone and anything is racist to you, what a fag
Everything American has become racist to others who aren't a part of it.

You'll prove it for yourself within no more than a day or two. Your extreme right agenda can't survive without it.
I see you went to indoctrination skool

There is literally nothing that they are saying that has substance , yet voting rights are being torn down and destroyed to accommodate something that has no truth in it at all. Is it just blind driven ignorance or is there even a oz of truth anywhere to justify courts decisions supporting laws to take away the votes of Democrats, There is no logic or truth that supports the right wing decisions in the courts.
It's the alternate universe. Their own set of facts, filtered and warped to fit the worldview they have been taught for 30 years.

It became a completely separate, fully functioning, closed circuit informational ecosystem about five years ago. Before long, the rest of the country and the rest of the planet will require an interpreter to communicate with them.

Their own separate world, their own separate language, their own separate reality, all revolving around one (1) individual: That's the primary environment and description of a cult.

Racist pig!

Ha ha ha ha haaaaaaa!, I should have known, nothing more whiney than a Canadian social justice warrior. My experience is your kind (I'm racist against Canadian snowflakes if you like) is they're big pussies, whine a lot and don't think for themselves, at all.

Everything is racist to you, am I right? Fuck yeah I'm right, look at your posts. So if you want to know why "racism is alive and well", look in the mirror, dumb fuck.
Will you use your guns to kill for Trump when he suggests it's time?
How will it make you feel to get revenge for Trump's loss?

There is literally nothing that they are saying that has substance , yet voting rights are being torn down and destroyed to accommodate something that has no truth in it at all. Is it just blind driven ignorance or is there even a oz of truth anywhere to justify courts decisions supporting laws to take away the votes of Democrats, There is no logic or truth that supports the right wing decisions in the courts.
It's the alternate universe. Their own set of facts, filtered and warped to fit the worldview they have been taught for 30 years.

It became a completely separate, fully functioning, closed circuit informational ecosystem about five years ago. Before long, the rest of the country and the rest of the planet will require an interpreter to communicate with them.

Their own separate world, their own separate language, their own separate reality, all revolving around one (1) individual: That's the primary environment and description of a cult.
We have been taught, where?

The entire US is filled with liberal garbage and indoctrination from songs, to newspapers, to television to film ..

The entire US is filled with liberal garbage and indoctrination from songs, to newspapers, to television to film ..
Talk radio and then the internet. Obviously. That is your reality.

Racist pig!

Did we use our guns to kill for George Washington against the British?

Did we use our guns for FRR to kill the Germans?

What a ass nine question

Their own separate world, their own separate language, their own separate reality, all revolving around one (1) individual: That's the primary feature of a cult.
If working class Americans who are opposed to Trump were also firmly opposed to racism, the Trump sickness that has taken over your country couldn't have gotten so far.

Working class American racism crosses party lines and is a huge leg up for Trump.

Racism in America has become too big to snuff out enough to stop the progression. America failed to address it and stop it when other countries did.

Mostly because the American union of states depended on compromises with slave holders who would never let it go.

Now Trump has capitalized on it to a level that could cause extreme violence or even civil war on a regional level on the streets.

Be warned!

Talk radio and then the internet. Obviously. That is your reality.
Uhm the left has a monopoly on the media and yet you complain about a few am stations and the internet where people get banned?

How dare you

My experience with Canadian social justice warriors, at work. Note these guys are in their 50's, so perhaps wisdom is a challenge in Canada.

Canadian spectacle one. I actually like him in-spite of his hypocritical & confused self. He's the hate who is ever in charge type when he gets around to it, because like all PROGS, he waits to see what's hip due his dependencies on what others think. He's a real pussy, can't shut-up and is constantly put into place with doses of reality before he moves onto something else. He's dramatic.

Canadian spectacle two. Worked on a project with this guy and others, we had that sucker dialed in fast and when we were done he objected because it's was on his lap next to program. Then in the middle of a meeting he throws us an invisible curb asking us to do it wrong based on wrong, WTF?, sure let's start at square one considering the plan is dead-right. Truth is he didn't know how to program it. Yeah, that thought lasted about 5 seconds. Dude would cry at his desk, WTF?

Note: they never got around to doing that project right, because the competent left and the Canadian couldn't do it.

Silly Canadian snowflakes. That makes me RACIST.

Last edited:

Their own separate world, their own separate language, their own separate reality, all revolving around one (1) individual: That's the primary feature of a cult.
If working class Americans who are opposed to Trump were also firmly opposed to racism, the Trump sickness that has taken over your country couldn't have gotten so far.

Working class American racism crosses party lines and is a huge leg up for Trump.

Racism in America has become too big to snuff out enough to stop the progression. America failed to address it and stop it when other countries did.

Mostly because the America's union depended on compromises with slave holders who would never let it go.

Now Trump has capitalized on it to a level that could cause extreme violence or even civil war on a regional level on the streets.

Be warned!
Fuck you negros are killing each other with out mercy and you bitch about white people riding motorcycles ?

Racist pig!

Did we use our guns to kill for George Washington against the British?

Did we use our guns for FRR to kill the Germans?

What a ass nine question
White trash of your ilk isn't deserving of my time. Express your racism to your fellow Americans.

Mostly because the American union of states depended on compromises with slave holders who would never let it go.

Be warned!
I started a thread a while back on a study that was done on the Trumpster jihadis of January 6th. The goal was to find out what their primary motivations were.

You would think that the one (1) overriding issue was the "rigged election" and "stopping the steal". That was certainly their stated reason for doing it, but it wasn't the one issue that they all held in their heads.

The number one issue was The Great Replacement, the fear that whites are being replaced by minorities and/or Jews.

Mind-blowing.

Be warned!
I started a thread a while back on a study that was done on the Trumpster jihadis of January 6th. The goal was to find out what their primary motivations were.

You would think that the one (1) overriding issue was the "rigged election" and "stopping the steal". That was certainly their stated reason for doing it, but it wasn't the one issue that they all held in their heads.

The number one issue was The Great Replacement, the fear that whites are being replaced by minorities and/or Jews.

Mind-blowing.

Right, the insurrection was about racism and had nothing to do with the Demonicrats swiping an election out from under Americans.

Be warned!

Mind-blowing.

Right, the insurrection was about racism and had nothing to do with the Demonicrats swiping an election out from under Americans.
There's one now.

Be warned!

Mind-blowing.

Another troll thread, Jake the fake?

Forum List

Back