The great WHO on Jan 14th 2020 said this about the China flu.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
The World Health Organization on Jan. 14 tweeted:
“Preliminary investigations conducted by the Chinese authorities have found NO CLEAR EVIDENCE of human-to-human transmission of the novel #coronavirus (2019-nCoV) identified in #Wuhan, #China

"World Health Organization (WHO) on Twitter: "Preliminary investigations conducted by the Chinese authorities have found no clear evidence of human-to-human transmission of the novel #coronavirus (2019-nCoV) identified in #Wuhan, #China. https://t.co/Fnl5P877VG" / Twitter"

And the beloved globalist media after Trump banned travel from the yellow China claimed this....about their flu cooked up in their lab.

There is not one reason to ever communicate with the left about anything. They are liars and will drag you to hell if you let them.

yep. Still hasn't been any proof. That's why the pandemic was a hoax.

“Preliminary investigations conducted by the Chinese authorities have found NO CLEAR EVIDENCE of human-to-human transmission of the novel #coronavirus (2019-nCoV) identified in #Wuhan, #China

"World Health Organization (WHO) on Twitter: "Preliminary investigations conducted by the Chinese authorities have found no clear evidence of human-to-human transmission of the novel #coronavirus (2019-nCoV) identified in #Wuhan, #China. https://t.co/Fnl5P877VG" / Twitter"

And the beloved globalist media after Trump banned travel from the yellow China claimed this....about their flu cooked up in their lab.

There is not one reason to ever communicate with the left about anything. They are liars and will drag you to hell if you let them.

Yet, here we are long over a year later and there haven't been consequences for China, the W.H.O, or the media. In fact, China is being rewarded. Both with HK and soon the Olympics.

Yet, here we are long over a year later and there haven't been consequences for China, the W.H.O, or the media. In fact, China is being rewarded. Both with HK and soon the Olympics.

Instead blaming THE Yellow commies for releasing it on the world, or the globalist who for ensuring the world there is no human to human transfer, despite hundreds if not thousands of Chinese deaths (including the whistle blower Doctor) and despite the globalist media claiming the flu was worse (proven) they blame us.

Trump and the Turmp voters and Christians.

How many demented leftists read this and not posting their crap. They are owned again. They can and will burn in hell.

This is what Xi had to say at the 100th Anniversary of the CCP

"Chinese people will never allow foreign bullying, oppressing, or subjugating. Anyone who would attempt to do so will find themselves on a collision course with a great wall of steel forged by over 1.4 billion Chinese people!"

A lot of people were given over to fear.
Fear for their loved ones, parents, grandparents, children.

But before that they were lured into a kind of, no worries, go to mardi gras, go to chinatown, eat your ice cream, nothing to see here, all is well, go back to sleep.

And then: BOOM!
PANIC, OUTRAGE, FEAR, BLAME!

Tell me it wasn't planned to cause chaos and mayhem...
I will never believe it wasn't.

These people are EVIL.

But before that they were lured into a kind of, no worries, go to mardi gras, go to chinatown, eat your ice cream, nothing to see here, all is well, go back to sleep.

These people are EVIL.

They're trying to keep that fear going by peddling the variant. Weird how that one wasn't an issue a few months ago when it was the B 1.627. They had to give it a Greek name delta to engulf the masses in fear.

These people are EVIL.
It was was planned to ensure their globalist China stooges were in the white house. The world disease that they murdered millions (mainly undesirables from their perspective) in order to create the voting scam that was created.

Now they have what they thought or assumed they would have in November of 2016.

Couldn't have that again. No way and it took biological warfare that they tested with Sars etc. It was all in place. They used it and they have what they want on behalf of the useful idiots they use in the global media and civil rights leaders.

It's a runaway train now. Brace yourselves. Truth never slows them down.

OK…..Let’s go there
Lets see what President Trump had to say about Chinas handling of COVID

Jan 24…..China has been working very hard to contain the Coronavirus. The United States greatly appreciates their efforts and transparency. It will all work out well. In particular, on behalf of the American People, I want to thank President Xi!”

Feb 7……I just spoke to President Xi last night, and, you know, we're working on the — the problem, the virus. It's a — it's a very tough situation. But I think he's going to handle it. I think he's handled it really well. We're helping wherever we can."

Feb 7……Just had a long and very good conversation by phone with President Xi of China. He is strong, sharp and powerfully focused on leading the counterattack on the Coronavirus. He feels they are doing very well, even building hospitals in a matter of only days … Great discipline is taking place in China, as President Xi strongly leads what will be a very successful operation. We are working closely with China to help!

so……WHO is responsible for pandering to China but not Trump?

Last edited:

These people are EVIL.
It was was planned to ensure their globalist China stooges were in the white house. The world disease that they murdered millions (mainly undesirables from their perspective) in order to create the voting scam that was created.

Couldn't have that again. No way and it took biological warfare that they tested with Sars etc. It was all in place. They used it and they have what they want on behalf of the useful idiots they use in the global media and civil rights leaders.

Trump was his own best enemy at losing the election because of how he handled the pandemic....

200.gif
Here is the moment he lost the election.

yep. Still hasn't been any proof. That's why the pandemic was a hoax.
Why did Trump not think it was hoax?
He did.

you can’t prove one death due to that supposed virus

In the OP at the bottom of the newsfeed is a statement by President Trump: "Coronavirus is not the flu, it's vicious."

That was Trump claiming Coronavirus was a hoax.....

tenor.gif
Yep pandering to the media due to an election year! Yep. Even gave them the schmuck Fauci to be the expert. Fauci’s own actions wreaked of hoax!

Last edited:

These people are EVIL.

Trump was his own best enemy at losing the election because of how he handled the pandemic....

200.gif
Here is the moment he lost the election.
Nope. Demofks cheated to win, he crushed it

9cedb136c806e22f5b18d91bd9c275c8_w200.gif

The Chinese might not have found any person to person transmission as of the date because they probably do what they do in the US and check out the fecal matter of a city to look for transmissions or evidence of existence..

Forum List

Back