Which of these is more true - Biden Vs Trump

Which of these is more true - Biden Vs Trump

• Biden represents the establishment

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • Trump represents the establishment

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Biden is more honest than Trump, and says how he feels as opposed a political pitch

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Trump is more honest than Biden, and says how he feels as opposed a political pitch

• Biden is more dependent than Trump

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Trump is more dependent than Biden

• Biden speaks in trickery and parroting

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Trump speaks in trickery and parroting

• Biden is more capable than Trump

• Trump is more capable than Biden

• Mass media covers and cowers for Biden for the best interests of the élite and political agendas

• Mass media covers and cowers for Trump for the best interests of the élite and political agendas

• Opponents lie more often about Biden

• Opponents lie more often about Trump

• Harris is a better person and more capable than Pence

• Pence is a better person and more capable than Harris

Votes: 5 55.6%
  • Biden represents middle class, strong small business and core American values

• Trump represents middle class, strong small business and core American values

• Biden is in the mix with foreign interests and wealth more so than Trump

• Trump is in the mix with foreign interests and wealth more so than Biden

Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters

WTH_Progs?

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2019
Opposing questions - Pick the one that's more true, so everyone gets a play at it. Careful when you read these, the only flow is one opposing view follows the other.

Biden doesn't match up to Trump in anything...he is what we scrape off the bottom of our shoes....a dishonest lifetime political weather vane hack....
1625242218327.png

Trump is crooked, but when compared to the Deep State he looks like a Saint

Case in point is Stormy Daniels. Here is a whore he had a consensual relationship with Trump as he then paid her off to keep quiet. Naturally, she is a whore so she took Trump's money to keep quiet and then later broke that promise by selling out to the DNC for even more money. All understandable, because she is a whore, and Trump had it coming.

But then you look at Washington where Congress paid women over the years some $17 million to keep quiet because they had been molested in various ways without their consent, all using taxpayer money.

Or they call Trump Hitler when Trump was the first President in a very long time not to start a war.

You can't make this stuff up.

I remained opposed to Trump right up until he actually beat hitlery. I thought he was deliberately trying to bring down all the better GOP candidates like McLame/Romney and the media did in order to undermine constitutional patriots.

After he won, and actually stayed fairly consistent compared to any other political whore, he earned my loyal support. I wish he would have done more to purge leftist filth from DC by dissolving or reorganizing many offices, but he had other agendas that he thought were more important.

I remained opposed to Trump right up until he actually beat hitlery. I thought he was deliberately trying to bring down all the better GOP candidates like McLame/Romney and the media did in order to undermine constitutional patriots.

After he won, and actually stayed fairly consistent compared to any other political whore, he earned my loyal support. I wish he would have done more to purge leftist filth from DC by dissolving or reorganizing many offices, but he had other agendas that he thought were more important.
Tough call since the bar has remained so low over the years.

I mean, so long as your GOP candidate does not prostate themselves on the ground in front of a statue of Marx with AOC straddling Marx as the GOP candidate confesses every capitalist sin they have ever committed in front of a live camera as they cry uncontrollably, you feel like your candidate is a step up from the rest.

Forum List

Back