Is Susan Collins about to lose her Senate seat?

Senator Susan Collins is trailing her Sarah Gideon by 9% according to the latest poll. Link at the end.
Why is Collins at high risk of losing? She votes with the toxic Trump 67% of the time in a state where Trump got 45% on 2016.
Republicans can't afford to lose Maine. Collins has been there since 1996.
She’s been in office for 23 years. It’s time to retire to her gold plated pension.

What makes you think she has a gold plated pension?
After 23 years she would get $85k a year
Link?
Members of Congress get the same pension as any other Civil Servant. You are correct, I miscalculated her pension.

Those in Civil Service Retirement would get 2 percent for every year served, but since Collins came in after 1983, she would only get 1 percent plus Social Security.

So her Gold Plated Pension would pay $43k per year plus Social Security plus whatever she contributed to Thrift Savings (401k)
Link
Your turn pal

Show where Collins has a “Gold Plated Pension”
It’s relative. Where did you get those numbers?

Senator Susan Collins is trailing her Sarah Gideon by 9% according to the latest poll. Link at the end.
Why is Collins at high risk of losing? She votes with the toxic Trump 67% of the time in a state where Trump got 45% on 2016.
She’s been in office for 23 years. It’s time to retire to her gold plated pension.

Link?
Members of Congress get the same pension as any other Civil Servant. You are correct, I miscalculated her pension.

Those in Civil Service Retirement would get 2 percent for every year served, but since Collins came in after 1983, she would only get 1 percent plus Social Security.

So her Gold Plated Pension would pay $43k per year plus Social Security plus whatever she contributed to Thrift Savings (401k)
Link
Your turn pal

You made the original claim of a Gold Plated Pension

Show your numbers......what pension will she receive?

That should be easy enough to handle...

Just ask Gideon if she supports Biden's policies...

Then hit her with THIS (Biden bailing out the rioters and looters), and watch her support crater....

1590930438867.jpeg

Trump will bring down his party

I just hate it that Susan Collins' race is being interfered with by national partisan interests. It's no one's business but Mainers if she remains our senator. Sure, people can watch and speculate, there's nothing wrong with that. But Democrats are funding Collins' opposition in order to win total control of Congress.

People bitch and moan about "party over country" and then pull shit like this.

View attachment 343324

RFLMAO!!!

And Hillary had a 97% chance of winning the Presidency, according to the polls!!!

Just wait until people find out that Biden is bailing out the people that are looting and burning down businesses (domestic terrorists)!!!

www.reuters.com

Biden staff donate to group that pays bail in riot-torn Minneapolis
Campaign staff for Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden are advertising their donations to a group that pays bail fees in Minneapolis after the city's police jailed people protesting the killing of a black man by a white police officer.

I just hate it that Susan Collins' race is being interfered with by national partisan interests. It's no one's business but Mainers if she remains our senator. Sure, people can watch and speculate, there's nothing wrong with that. But Democrats are funding Collins' opposition in order to win total control of Congress.

People bitch and moan about "party over country" and then pull shit like this.
Problem is that Conservatives consider her a RINO and hold her Obamacare votes against her

Chuck Schumer is trying to flip the Senate.
The Dirty Dems will be spending mega-millions to defeat the GOP Senate candidates with hate and smears
The 53 republican senators who kiss the moron Trumps butt deserve all the hate they get Liars and hypocrites The truth is their enemy
Trump is doing a great job.
The Democrat Politicians have shown the world that they are totally corrupt and dishonest.
The Dem Voters are insane with hate.

Link?

Link
Your turn pal

Still no link backing up your numbers.

Chuck Schumer is trying to flip the Senate.
The Dirty Dems will be spending mega-millions to defeat the GOP Senate candidates with hate and smears
The 53 republican senators who kiss the moron Trumps butt deserve all the hate they get Liars and hypocrites The truth is their enemy
Trump is doing a great job.
The Democrat Politicians have shown the world that they are totally corrupt and dishonest.
The Dem Voters are insane with hate.
Yeah ,you republicans keep kissing trump butt His yellow senate and AH followers See how far that goes Trump gets 4 more ,imo these riots are only the beginning

View attachment 343324

RFLMAO!!!

And Hillary had a 97% chance of winning the Presidency, according to the polls!!!

Just wait until people find out that Biden is bailing out the people that are looting and burning down businesses (domestic terrorists)!!!

www.reuters.com

Biden staff donate to group that pays bail in riot-torn Minneapolis
Campaign staff for Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden are advertising their donations to a group that pays bail fees in Minneapolis after the city's police jailed people protesting the killing of a black man by a white police officer.
Wrong. Polls don't measure the chance of winning the electoral college. They measure popular vote.
Tell me one poll result talking about "97%".

Polls? I have fond memories about the 2016 polls....

Another kooky prediction by kyzr is that Republicans will win the House majority in November. They currently trail by 40 seats.

Link?

Link
Your turn pal

Still no link backing up your numbers.

Ball is on your court pal
I showed my numbers. Show yours and we can compare

Good.

I used to have respect for her but she has blown that with her votes on kavanaugh, the ACA and other things.

Her behavior during the impeachment and after saying trump has learned his lesson just disgusted me.

Sure he learned a lesson but not the right one or a positive one.

She has enabled him in his crimes and destruction of our nation.

I hope she loses big time in November.

Good.

I used to have respect for her but she has blown that with her votes on kavanaugh, the ACA and other things.

Her behavior during the impeachment and after saying trump has learned his lesson just disgusted me.

Sure he learned a lesson but not the right one or a positive one.

She has enabled him in his crimes and destruction of our nation.

I hope she loses big time in November.
Susan Collins is in a lose/lose position as she tries to function as a moderate Republican. Whichever position she takes, the other side will attack her.

She was a strong voice on healthcare and we wouldn’t have Obamacare without her.
She also stood by her party and defended Trump and Kavanaugh.

Either way, she loses

Forum List

Back