Crazy Question, Are There Any White Heterosexual Mayors or Police Chiefs Today, Particularly In Cities?

Snouter

Can You Smell Me
Reaction score
Seems like they are all non-White and often qu33rs/tranvesite types. Not sure if that is the reason the cities are going to shit. But it might be. Maybe it is time for some diversity, meaning White heterosexual males can be hired to do jobs others clearly cannot.

Last edited:

kyzr

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Cities are democrat strongholds, aka "urban plantations", no republicans will win in cities where the precincts vote 300,000 to zero routinely for the democrats.

citygator

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Well let’s start with the biggest cities and go down the list: Google NYC Mayor or Police Commisioner. Then Los Angeles. All white dumbass so I’m stopping.

Meathead

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Seems like they are all non-White and often qu33rs/tranvesite types. Not sure if that is the reason the cities are going to shit. But it might be. Maybe it is time for some diversity, meaning White heterosexual males can be hired to do jobs others clearly cannot.
Well, de Blasio, but he's married to a black dike.

justinacolmena

Gold Member
Reaction score
Crazy Question, Are There Any White Heterosexual Mayors or Police Chiefs Today, Particularly In Cities?
Seems like they are all non-White and often qu33rs/tranvesite types
Yeah. They're all fucking pimps. I was gang-raped by a bunch of cops downtown. The police chiefs and commissioners and all the mayors are pro-prostitution pimps always hard at work procuring girls for the good old boys. Rape is a civil matter settled with cash on the street; just another cost of doing business for the dues-paying gentlemen of the district, who are always entitled to their pussy in any case, as long as they have enough money to support the girls.

Hellokitty

Gold Member
Reaction score
Well let’s start with the biggest cities and go down the list: Google NYC Mayor or Police Commisioner. Then Los Angeles. All white dumbass so I’m stopping.
To be fair the OP specifies white "heterosexual"...

Norman

Gold Member
Reaction score
Look at the people working in Nasa.

If anyone wonders why we can't get back to the moon without the man with the red pill taking over, just take a look.

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List